Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome Gazza. Nice photo!
Hope you enjoy the forum and maybe you can teach us all a thing or two about the electronics side of things ;-)

Hi gaza welcome. Nice to see the cape town side is growing. Hope u wnjoy your stay

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks all for the warm welcome will be checking out those specials and will definitely be hanging around here.

Hie Guys ,

I always use my name on forums .. so that is my name , Presently living in Bulawayo , Zimbabwe .

Working as a VSAT Product Manager for a Large ISP/IAP .

Will be working out of the Joburg office in January .

Been smoking analogs since high school and am now attempting to move to vaping instead .

Good luck mate, if you enjoy analogs dont think about Vaping as trying to stop smoking think of it as a healthier alternative. Then once you been vaping for a while then consider trying to stop. Well thats the plan for me I think. Im just enjoying the experience so far :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

welcome to all the newcomers

we look forward to your input

have a great time

Welcome and enjoy the forum Rowan

Hope that apple juice lasts till you get to Joburg ;-)

Hi, i kinda dit this thing wrong it looks like. Started chating without introducing myself. A big sorry for that.

Ok here I go, I'm a stay at home mommy, living in Krugersdorp with my better half. He got us each a twisp clero about 4 months ago, and both of us love vaping. Neither of us want to smoke ever again. He is a Chemical Engineer and very difficult to tell what to do, so every new thing about vaping he has to experience himself and go and ponder on it for a while before he makes a destitution about it. Me on the other hand just love to try new things.

As you probably can make out we are afrikaans so please excuse my spelling, its not so good :oops:.

well that is me :)

Hi all! Realised now that I still haven't introduced myself formally on the forum.

I'm Benji (or Oupa), IT manager at a large financial services company in Cape Town and owner of Vapour Mountain.

Been vaping exclusively for 2 and a half years, but bought my first ecig 4 years ago. Been researching and blending eliquid for almost 2 years and loving it.

Well done to Gizmo and Stroodlepuff on this excellent forum and I would like to say that what you are doing for vaping in SA is massive! It is also great to see the helpfulness and friendliness of all the members on here. Vaping has really come a long way in SA over the past year!

On that note... happy new year to all members and drive safely if you will be on the roads!

Happy Vaping!

Hi Oupa and Hi to all forum members. I too have been on the forum for a while and have not introduced myself formally yet, sorry.

I'm Kareem, an aircon tech at VnA Waterfront. I started vaping about 4 months ago when I bought a twisp. I soon realized that I'll have to find a better e-cig or it's back to the stinkies. I currently have a svd, a spinner, an itaste vv and iclear 16, 30 & 30s tanks, a protank 2 and recently bought a rsst and a mech mod (only did one build on it and now i know what everyone on about regarding mechs & rba's). I like the DIY thing and Oupa you will be hearing from me soon again as I'm almost out of juice, and that litchi's the bomb just have to say that.

Thanks to all on this forum, as I have learned quite alot here. I don't always participate but am always browsing for new info. So "see" you u around and happy new year to one and all. Let 2014 be another great year for Vaping.

Hi all! Realised now that I still haven't introduced myself formally on the forum.

I'm Benji (or Oupa), IT manager at a large financial services company in Cape Town and owner of Vapour Mountain.

Been vaping exclusively for 2 and a half years, but bought my first ecig 4 years ago. Been researching and blending eliquid for almost 2 years and loving it.

Well done to Gizmo and Stroodlepuff on this excellent forum and I would like to say that what you are doing for vaping in SA is massive! It is also great to see the helpfulness and friendliness of all the members on here. Vaping has really come a long way in SA over the past year!

On that note... happy new year to all members and drive safely if you will be on the roads!

Happy Vaping!

An official welcome Oupa!
Thanks for all the care you put into your juices ;-)
I agree with your comments fully about this forum being a great thing for vaping in SA. Well done to Gizmo and StroodlePuff once again

Hi Oupa and Hi to all forum members. I too have been on the forum for a while and have not introduced myself formally yet, sorry.

I'm Kareem, an aircon tech at VnA Waterfront. I started vaping about 4 months ago when I bought a twisp. I soon realized that I'll have to find a better e-cig or it's back to the stinkies. I currently have a svd, a spinner, an itaste vv and iclear 16, 30 & 30s tanks, a protank 2 and recently bought a rsst and a mech mod (only did one build on it and now i know what everyone on about regarding mechs & rba's). I like the DIY thing and Oupa you will be hearing from me soon again as I'm almost out of juice, and that litchi's the bomb just have to say that.

Thanks to all on this forum, as I have learned quite alot here. I don't always participate but am always browsing for new info. So "see" you u around and happy new year to one and all. Let 2014 be another great year for Vaping.

Welcome Kareem.
You have some awesome gear already. I feel so left behind. LOL

Fully agreed, Oupa's Litchi is super fantastic. I have re-ordered

Have a happy new year next week

Hey guys, I've been vaping for just a few months now. Hoping to finally stamp out analogs for good! Also hoping my cardiovascular health will improve as a result.

Hapy vaping.

Hi shay! Hope you enjoy the forum!
Keep up the vaping and the analogs will be very dissatisfying shortly.
I am 35 tomorrow and my health is back to normal. Been vaping for about 3 months now.
Hoping you all the best on your quest!

Hi Shay. A warm welcome to the forum. You are on your way to better health - as you say: "From ashes to vape"! Feel free to ask away. The only dumb questions on this forum are the questions not asked!

Welcome guys.. officially and newly ;) Yip I agree, really loving this site :cool:

welcome to all the new guys!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Welcome Shay! I am sure you will beat the analogs in no time!

Welcome guys as Mathee said, no dumb questions. Believe me iv asked my share :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome Shay - enjoy the forum and have a healthy and happy 2014!

Hi all, I'm from Joburg South, 22 years old. Just got my first vaporiser and am looking forward to dumping my terrible hubbly addiction.

Mostly be watching what you guys have been doing with diy mixes and coils. Must say that you guys are making me quite jealous with all those fantastic sounding mods:cool:

Back