Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all, just a quick introduction. With the birth of my kids 3.5 months ago, I decided to hang up the Marlboro's. Thanks to some serious lurking here, I bought an evod starter set and have not touched a Blue Ice since. The evods have since been upgraded to Protank 3's on Spinners and now the search is on to add to my juice rotation. Currently on the list is Menthol Ice, VK5, a cherry / pineapple mix and the usual bits a pieces.

I'm heading to London for work next week and was wondering if there's anything in the European market I should keep my eyes open for, specifically on the juice side.

Welcome, and enjoy your trip.

welcome to all the newcomers :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here, this forum is truly awesome :rock:

Hey all, just a quick introduction. With the birth of my kids 3.5 months ago, I decided to hang up the Marlboro's. Thanks to some serious lurking here, I bought an evod starter set and have not touched a Blue Ice since. The evods have since been upgraded to Protank 3's on Spinners and now the search is on to add to my juice rotation. Currently on the list is Menthol Ice, VK5, a cherry / pineapple mix and the usual bits a pieces.

I'm heading to London for work next week and was wondering if there's anything in the European market I should keep my eyes open for, specifically on the juice side.

Welcome @El Capitan and congrats on the switch to vaping!
All the best for your trip
Compared to a year ago, there are some fine international juices now easily available here in SA which are great to add to the rotation. Subohmvapor and JuicyJoes bring in great juices at good prices.
Enjoy the forum and all the best

Hi, nice to have found this forum.

Bit of a vaping n00b, tried it a few years ago with the first twisps and hated it, thing seem to have improved a lot since then!

Got a kanger evod and just getting into the whole thing!

Cheers.

welcome to the forum @method1

Good day ladies and gentlemen. Natheer here. I used to be a packet-a-day kinda guy, but I've been strictly vaping since the start of this year. I'm currently using a Smok Rocket with a Kanger Aerotank Mega. I'm looking to go rba as soon as I've used up the last of my coils though lol.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys;)

Good day ladies and gentlemen. Natheer here. I used to be a packet-a-day kinda guy, but I've been strictly vaping since the start of this year. I'm currently using a Smok Rocket with a Kanger Aerotank Mega. I'm looking to go rba as soon as I've used up the last of my coils though lol.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on almost 9 months stinky free - a huge accomplishment. You will enjoy RBAs. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on almost 9 months stinky free - a huge accomplishment. You will enjoy RBAs. Happy vaping.
Ok I need to make a confession, I still like to light up one now and then for my buddies.But I'll only light it up purely for the taste. I can't handle much more than that.

Ok I need to make a confession, I still like to light up one now and then for my buddies.But I'll only light it up purely for the taste. I can't handle much more than that.

Refrain for a while and you will realise how horrible it actually tastes

Hey, that is still far, far better than a pack a day......happy vaping.

Hi everyone :)

Bit of a vaping n00b with tons of questions...

tried it a few years ago with the first electronic cigarettes that hit the market that looked like a cigarette with the little red light on the bottom and hated it! (but it did get me through some really long international fights....sneaky sneaky), things seem to have improved a lot since then!

been a full time cigarette smoker for a little over 12 years and then saw a plaboy ecig at the smokes counter in checkers. gave it a try and been cigarette free for the past 4 weeks :) "yay!" the dropped it and had the atomiser break (such a sad day :( ) managed to get a really cheap starter kit from the chinese mall (its was only R100 so dont judge...) and looking to invest in a proper unit this weekend (why is payday so far >>>>)

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here and get all the info you need :D

Hi, nice to have found this forum.

Bit of a vaping n00b, tried it a few years ago with the first twisps and hated it, thing seem to have improved a lot since then!

Got a kanger evod and just getting into the whole thing!

Cheers.
Welcome @method1, things certainly have changed over the last few years, but the last few months have seen some amazing new bits of kit hitting the market and I doubt it will be slowing down very soon. The Kangertech Evod kit is amazing, it will certainly serve you well and when you start upgrading it makes a great backup device :)

Welcome @El Capitan, I'm very glad to hear that you've opted for vaping for the kids sake, one of the best decisions anyone can make. And, congrats on becoming a dad :D

Welcome to the forum, seems you're sorted with some good kit already, RBA's open up a whole new side of vaping, that's what finally got me of the camels :)

Hi all.. Love this forum, got me started in vaping. Its been 4 months since my last analogue and will never look back. I own 2 mech's and i'm hoping to go into vv/vw soon (any advice welcome;)). Will be building a 60W mod as soon as i get the 510 connector and a battery cradle. Hope to have a long and very pleasant stay at the best forum on the web. BTW @Stroodle your candy floss juice is FREAKIN A:rock:

Welcome @Natheer Mallick - congrats on the switch to vaping since the beginning of this year -
Super stuff and all the best with the RBA route
Enjoy the forum - we have a great place here!

Hi all.. Love this forum, got me started in vaping. Its been 4 months since my last analogue and will never look back. I own 2 mech's and i'm hoping to go into vv/vw soon (any advice welcome;)). Will be building a 60W mod as soon as i get the 510 connector and a battery cradle. Hope to have a long and very pleasant stay at the best forum on the web. BTW @Stroodle your candy floss juice is FREAKIN A:rock:
Welcome @GerharddP , glad you've decided to come out of the shadows :D

Welcome @GerharddP
Well done on being 4 months stinky free
All the best with your mod building - there are some awesome mod builders on this forum.
Enjoy!

Most welcome. Congrats on the 4 months - great achievement. Happy vaping.

Back