Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @WacWiz, as I and many others here have found this rabbit hole is very deep and wide. Many happy hours exploring.

Hi guys. Been browsing through the forum for a few months now, so decided it was time to register. Been vaping for about 4 months, so still new to the game and enjoying it. My kit is a Vision spinner II with a Nautilus Mini, but hoping to upgrade to a better VV/VW mod soon.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Been browsing through the forum for a few months now, so decided it was time to register. Been vaping for about 6 months, so still new to the game and enjoying it. My kit is a Vision spinner II with a Nautilus Mini, but hoping to upgrade to a better VV/VW mod soon.
Most welcome. Congrats on the 6 months - a huge accomplishment. Spinner2 with mAN (mini aspire nautilus) is a super combination, not much to beat that. Happy vaping.

Thanx guys for the warm welcome and I will definitely give u guys a shout if I need any help. @Kuhlkatz thanx for the info, I will have a look into it.

Hi guys!
Pretty awesome forum!
I'm from Joburg, Im still pretty new to the whole vaping scene. Started off with a twisp which was cool in the beginning but i am currently using a Evod twist vv with an aspire maxi tank... now I wanna explore wat the vape work has to offer.
Welcome @WacWiz :D

Hi guys. Been browsing through the forum for a few months now, so decided it was time to register. Been vaping for about 6 months, so still new to the game and enjoying it. My kit is a Vision spinner II with a Nautilus Mini, but hoping to upgrade to a better VV/VW mod soon.
Welcome @Eagle

Well done on the 6 months so far, as @Andre said, you've got some great gear there but we all understand the need for bigger and better :D

Enjoy the forum ;)

welcome to the forum @callmecrazy
you have definitely come to the right place. if you want to know anything dont hesitate to ask. we look forward to hearing all about your vaping experiences

Hey guys - joined a couple of days ago and happy to be part of this. Anyway, I'm a relative newbie - on and off for just under 2 years but recently committed for the long hall and really enjoying vaping again. Have had an EVOD, Twisp, itazte vv (first version).. now using a Spinner 2 with a Nautilus Mini. Nice cheapish setup with decent vape that I'd recommend to beginners. Soon I will upgrade the spinner to a better mod (and maybe venture away from using a tank all the time) but for now this is doing the trick. hope to get more involved in the forum as i progress through the vaping adventure!

Hi all, I came across the forum a couple of days ago while researching for a new vaporizer, as my current one has been frustrating me to no end. So happy I found this forum, have found it very informative and helpful. Been vaping for a year and a half now and loving it, could never go back to ciggies. Thanks to you guys, I have ordered a mAN and iStick which I hope is going to give me a much better vaping experience:)

Hey Peeps,
Just joined the crew. I have been on the Twisps now for about 3 months. Fallen off the wagon a few times, but hey what happens in Vegas stays there.

After 25 years of smoking stinkies I didn't think it was possible for me to stop and well it seems that this is working. What a relief! Anyway. I am interested to see how this technology progresses...

On Friday got an upgrade to an iTaste CLK with a Nautilus and there is a massive difference. It's become really apparent I need to understand more about the juices, so this is why I have joined.

Hey guys - joined a couple of days ago and happy to be part of this. Anyway, I'm a relative newbie - on and off for just under 2 years but recently committed for the long hall and really enjoying vaping again. Have had an EVOD, Twisp, itazte vv (first version).. now using a Spinner 2 with a Nautilus Mini. Nice cheapish setup with decent vape that I'd recommend to beginners. Soon I will upgrade the spinner to a better mod (and maybe venture away from using a tank all the time) but for now this is doing the trick. hope to get more involved in the forum as i progress through the vaping adventure!
Most welcome to the forum. Spinner 2 with mAN is a great combo. See you around. Happy vaping.

Hi all, I came across the forum a couple of days ago while researching for a new vaporizer, as my current one has been frustrating me to no end. So happy I found this forum, have found it very informative and helpful. Been vaping for a year and a half now and loving it, could never go back to ciggies. Thanks to you guys, I have ordered a mAN and iStick which I hope is going to give me a much better vaping experience:)
Most welcome. You are going to love the iStick with the mAN, a winning combination. Maybe get a dud coil now and then, but no commercial clearomizer currently on the market can beat the mAN with BVC coil. Congrats on the 1.5 years - a massive achievement. Happy vaping.

Hey Peeps,
Just joined the crew. I have been on the Twisps now for about 3 months. Fallen off the wagon a few times, but hey what happens in Vegas stays there.

After 25 years of smoking stinkies I didn't think it was possible for me to stop and well it seems that this is working. What a relief! Anyway. I am interested to see how this technology progresses...

On Friday got an upgrade to an iTaste CLK with a Nautilus and there is a massive difference. It's become really apparent I need to understand more about the juices, so this is why I have joined.
Most welcome. Yip, once you have the right gear it is all about the joose. Check out our review section in this regard. And shout if you have questions. Happy vaping.

Hi and welcome new guys..word of advice, dont be too tempted for more power #hypocrite..but seriously i know people that are perfectly happy with a fasttec evod kit. Think @Andre once said whatever works for you is the best setup. Not to mention vaping @100w is like sucking the open end of a volcano. Vape happy and safe and focus more on not smoking. Peace

Hi guys

My name is justin, been vaping for 3 weeks now and loving it!
Good to meet you all.
Welcome to the forum @Justin Pattrick.
Everything you need to know is right here on the forum, with great product knowledge , information on all things vaping and great support from all the members here.
Congrats on the 3 week journey brother:rock:

Welcome @KB_314

The spinner2 with the mini nautilus is a great setup. Enjoy the forum, and don't be shy, shout if you have questions. :)

Welcome to the forum @vengeance :)

That iStick is an awesome little device, perfect for the mini nautilus, I'm pretty sure you're going to love it.

Hey Peeps,

Welcome to the forum @Jay Green

Don't be too worried about falling off the wagon, most people do in the beginning, especially those who are heavy smokers or have been smoking for a long time, it's part of the transition. You've got some great new gear there so that should definitely help, now you just need to find the right juice, that's the fun part ;)

Back