Introduce Yourselves:

Hey @JapsGroen

Welcome to the best and most informative e-cig forum on the internet. Tons of info and plenty friendly folk that are willing to help with any question you may have!

This place was a god-send for me!

Welcome to all the new forum members. Hope you have fun on this lovely forum

HI Guys My name is Jacques Groenewald and Im from cape town, I started vaping about a month ago after 3 years of smoking cigarettes and alot of hubbly.

welcome to the forum @JapsGroen
good luck with dropping the stinkies
cape town vape meet is on 6 december. be sure to rsvp and drop by and meet the local vapors.

Hi everyone,

I'm from the Northern Gauteng region, I just took up vaping 2 weeks ago after smoking for 8 years.

There is just so many (sometimes complicated) aspects of vaping, but I'm slowly getting there. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Hi @Takslak AND Welcome To The Forum. Congrats on dropping stinkies and vaping for the past two weeks. It's the first step in the right direction. Vaping is mot really all that complicated. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to ask

Welcome to the forum @Takslak and all the other new members, hope you guys enjoy the forum and find what you need :D

Hi All, Firstly i want to say thank you for creating such an awesome forum site, i was searching around for information and advice and came across this site! its awesome! So i am new to vaping, i am currently using the twisp, i want to upgrade to the Nautilus mini, anyways i have been vaping for a few weeks now and totally off the smokes! i need to get some good solid advice for my upgrade, where would i post for that?

Welcome to all the new members on the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here!

@TyChi if I am not mistaken I think you can post your question here: Ask Vape Veteran

However I would strongly suggest using the search function and see if there is not perhaps a thread that answers your questions.

Hi am Arshad and i have a vaping problem well its not really a problem lol I'v been vaping for a few months now but should have started a long time ago. Good to be here...

Yo buddy
Its Achmat, the guy that advised to buy the ZNA50 a while back lol
Just wanted to know how is the ZNA performing thus far? Well reason i'm asking is because i am interested in getting one.

To all new members (I have no idea when last I welcomed - so everyone from when I last did )

welcomesmileys111111.jpg

As initiation you are hereby requested to have your profile pic as a rubber ducky of some sort for a month (Just Kidding though that would be awesome :p )

I feel so guilty about missing so many new faces, a belated welcome to you all with my sincere apologies.

Hello to everyone on the forum!! I have been waiting nearly 3 months for my Evod kit because of the damn post office strike but it finally arrived. So I have finally stated vaping and haven't had a cancer stick since Saturday. Yes only 3 days but it feels great already. I'm in the East London area and hope to hook up with some fellow vapers in the vicinity. Cheers!

Hello to everyone on the forum!! I have been waiting nearly 3 months for my Evod kit because of the damn post office strike but it finally arrived. So I have finally stated vaping and haven't had a cancer stick since Saturday. Yes only 3 days but it feels great already. I'm in the East London area and hope to hook up with some fellow vapers in the vicinity. Cheers!
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on the first 3 days - do not be too hard on yourself. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

30tndyo.gif

Thanks guys. Looking forward to all your guidance and reading up on the wealth of information that the forum no doubt has. It looks like a great community.

Back