Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the new members... I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Hey guys,

Tom here, quite new to the whole vape thing, had a colleague @jl10101 draw me into this world. So far it's pretty rad. Been experimenting with different atomisers and am currently sitting with a 30W e-leaf and a Kanger ST mini. Runs with the RDA coil and 20W. Super smooth, lotsa vapour.

Tom out.

Welcome @Tom Courly
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy the forum!

Hi Guys ,

My name is Jacques , been vaping for about 10 months and haven't touched a stinky. Used twisp mainly , till I discovered the Aspire Nautilus mini with a 30w Istick.

Hi Guys ,

My name is Jacques , been vaping for about 10 months and haven't touched a stinky. Used twisp mainly , till I discovered the Aspire Nautilus mini with a 30w Istick.
Most welcome, Jacques. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Imo the istick with mAN should be the go to setup for starting the vaping journey. Happy vaping.

Welcome @jagga8008

Congrats on kicking the bad habbit and switching to an much better alternative - well done :clap:
Another one saved by the twisp...and good to hear you've moved up in the world. As @Andre said, that combo is a very reliable and highly regarded setup - tried and tested :D

The problem now is that you've discovered this here forum, temptation is everywhere - but it's good temptation :p

Enjoy the forum, and the vaping, and smelling good :)

Last edited:
Hi All

Been reading the forums for months now
So I thought it was about time to join :wasntme:
Most welcome. Trust the forum has added value for you. Looking forward to hear more from you in future. Happy vaping.

Hi Guys ,

Welcome to the forum @jagga8008
Congrats on the switch to vaping
You have a great tried and tested combination (istick and mini nautilus)
Enjoy the forum

Ps - remember that Vapecon is taking place on 30 May in Fourways. Hope you can make it

Hi All

Been reading the forums for months now
So I thought it was about time to join :wasntme:

Welcome to the forum @Willyza
Glad you finally joined
Enjoy it and interact - we have a great place here!

hi Guys and Gals

the names Wesley started my vaping journey 6 months ago and still going strong havnt picked up a stinky since.
started out on a green smoke then on to a evod kit and now vaping up a storm on istick 50w with sub tank mini:)

hi Guys and Gals

the names Wesley started my vaping journey 6 months ago and still going strong havnt picked up a stinky since.
started out on a green smoke then on to a evod kit and now vaping up a storm on istick 50w with sub tank mini:)
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 6 months - a great achievement. Great gear you are storming (vaping) on.

Hi VAPERS..

I am Monique and am representing for Vapeshop in Melrose Arch and Gateway.
I need to get set up on this forum as a vendor... How do I go about this?

#vapingislife

Back