Introduce Yourselves:

Hey not my fault! I just had to drag another soul down here with my in the quest for the perfect vape experience! Think we may have over saturated his taste buds to start, so many juice options that would make any newbie's mouth water. Took a while to find @DrBlaz3 taste profile though, now just to ensure we keep finding high VG ratios for him.

Welcome to the information overload and FOMO creation world of the forum, may your wallet never recover again :D

Busy pallet cleansing right now with some nuts and bolts :p

I've been absent from this thread for awhile now :eek:, to all the new members I'd like to wish you a very happy stay. :)

Hey guys,
My name is Muhammad.
I'm from Durban, staying in Pretoria while I study Dentistry.
I'm very new to Vaping - I'm trying it to stop smoking cigarettes.
That's basically me

Hey guys,
My name is Muhammad.
That's basically me

hey buddy

thats basically all of us... apart from the being from durban, staying in PTA and being a dentist part... but otherwise we all pretty much here because we made a decision to stop smoking.

so i have to ask.... ???? is it really nicotine that stains teeth or something else inside cigarettes ?

Hey guys,
My name is Muhammad.
That's basically me

Well if you are wanting to stop smoking you have come to the right place... we are a family of ex-smokers who are very grateful to vaping! If you have any questions just fire away... there are a lot of experts standing by to rid you of the stinky habit!

And a warm welcome to the friendliest forum you have ever been on! :rock:

Hi Guys.

Im Jacques. Been using twisp for a few years but never been able to stop smoking while using twisp. One of my friends let me use his reo mech mod yesterday at a braai and its awesome. Had no craving for a sig while is was using the reo. He showed me how to build a coil and told me to join this forum.

Went online and bought a subtank mini V2 after the braai and some cotton and and wire. Will hopefully get them tomorrow.

So just 1 question. Will I be able to use the twisp areo battery without harming the subtank? Jan was a long month and cant get a mod right away. I know the subtank will fit because we tried it with my friends 1.

Hi Guys.

Im Jacques. Been using twisp for a few years but never been able to stop smoking while using twisp. One of my friends let me use his reo mech mod yesterday at a braai and its awesome. Had no craving for a sig while is was using the reo. He showed me how to build a coil and told me to join this forum.

Went online and bought a subtank mini V2 after the braai and some cotton and and wire. Will hopefully get them tomorrow.

So just 1 question. Will I be able to use the twisp areo battery without harming the subtank? Jan was a long month and cant get a mod right away. I know the subtank will fit because we tried it with my friends 1.

hey

so the threaded part of 99% of tanks and drippers are called a 510 thread.

the twisp aero will work but it will perform as a "mechanical mod" you wont beable to setup variable wattage options so it will fire will all of its power and slowly push out less power as the battery dies.

if its the bigger aero battery it should give you about a day usage (maybe a tank an a half)

hey

so the threaded part of 99% of tanks and drippers are called a 510 thread.

the twisp aero will work but it will perform as a "mechanical mod" you wont beable to setup variable wattage options so it will fire will all of its power and slowly push out less power as the battery dies.

if its the bigger aero battery it should give you about a day usage (maybe a tank an a half)

i also have a sneaky feeling that there might be a mm of overhang from the subtank to the battery. if i remember correctly the aero battery is less than 22mm wide.

@Forfcuksakes.. love the handle :D

Welcome
5484651-535312-welcome-word-in-different-languages.jpg

hey buddy

thats basically all of us... apart from the being from durban, staying in PTA and being a dentist part... but otherwise we all pretty much here because we made a decision to stop smoking.

so i have to ask.... ???? is it really nicotine that stains teeth or something else inside cigarettes ?
I don't think it is the Nicotine that stains your teeth.
It is Tobacco mostly and possibly other chemicals in the smoke.

I don't think it is the Nicotine that stains your teeth.
It is Tobacco mostly and possibly other chemicals in the smoke.

awesome !

so now i can go rub it in all of those yellow teeth smokers. that i have it on good authority from my friend who is from durban but now in PTA and is a dentist that its not the nicotine :)

I really wouldn't because Nicotine does have a negative influence on oral hygiene

I think that you're fine.
Maybe go for a Scale and Polish (that's a clean up in Dentistry jargon) every year or so.

my last trip to the dentist was with a very harsh german woman. stabbed me around 8 times to numb my jaw, mouth, tongue, cheek and yanked a tooth out with absolute precision. i fear that lady

my last trip to the dentist was with a very harsh german woman. stabbed me around 8 times to numb my jaw, mouth, tongue, cheek and yanked a tooth out with absolute precision. i fear that lady
There's something about Germans and their need for precision. Cars, Dentists, ect...
Its awe-inspiring. Or fear-inspiring in your case

Attention new members

For those of you based near JHB, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB vape meet that will be held on Sat 5 March 2016 in Sandton

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-5-march-2016.t18626/

There are going to be some fabulous prizes on the day. And some great vendors...

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team and loads of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Some will be travelling from far. Don't miss it. It's going to be lots of fun!

image-jpg.39291

Last edited:
Hi @Wyvern

ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape meet is busy being planned ;-)

Will get in touch with you soon
Awesome dude! I just want to put it out there that March 18 - 20 is off the books - its our Cape Town Rage (gaming and pc expo - first time in the cape - so a fair few of us will be there)

Good Afternoon ecigssa... My name is Ricky and I am from Honeydew Johannesburg.

I recently took up vaping as a alternative to want to quit smoking. Supposedly started last year November, but fell off the wagon quickly in December. For 1 week now I have been fully dependent on my Vape and have since not touched a single stinky.
My current vape equipment is the Kangertech Subox Mini V2. Flavors used thus far: White Label (Cookies and Cream, Berry Yoghurt, Chocolate Doughnut). Gemini (Adam and Eve). Cutwood (Mega Melons).
Still learning more and more with the watts required versus the ohms and VG being used. Little tricky at times but Pixstar (member on ecigssa) has been somewhat helpful and getting me started down the right path.

Back