Introduce Yourselves:

My name is alex I'm currently vaping orion and paulies at the moment I'm vaping on a nebox and an istick 100w. I'm thinking about buying an rx 200 at the end of the month. Very nice to meet you all ☺
Hi @Alex25 ! How is that Nebox treating you? I love that manufacturer, but haven't got around to trying out the Nebox because of it's mixed reviews! Also, grace us with a cool avatar so we can spot your posts easily! XD

My name is alex I'm currently vaping orion and paulies at the moment I'm vaping on a nebox and an istick 100w. I'm thinking about buying an rx 200 at the end of the month. Very nice to meet you all ☺
Welcome Alex! Great choice of juices there. How long have you been vaping? Looking at your hardware I can't tell if you ramped up quickly, or have been around the block..

Welcome @Alex25. You have nice kit, and yes I love my red Nebox. The RX200 rocks, you can't go wrong other than maybe size.

Hey Guys,

Just joined up. Vape occasionally. Figured it would be better than the hubbly and the odd cigarette when going out.

Been trolling the site for a bit for info and massive amounts of it... so thank you for that!!!

Got hooked up by a friend: Cuboid mod, TFV4 mini tank and just trying out juice to see what I like and don't. Donts: desserts are not all that great!!

Welcome to the forum @Reaper2JZ
Congrats on the vaping. Great kit you have to start out on!
Enjoy the juice hunt - it can be a long and costly process - but its rewarding when you find a gem!
Check out the juice reviews section - loads of juices that have been reviewed - sorted by manufacturer.
All the best

Hi @Alex25 and welcome to the forum
Congrats on the vaping
Hope you enjoy your stay here

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around the forum for around 2 months now and wow! What a wealth of information.
I quit smoking a few years ago, but I was always off on an off. I started vaping exactly a year ago and going strong.

I started on a Twisp clearo, but that gave up on me about 2 months ago and I was desperate for a device and got the Aero on the same day.
I wish I knew of this forum before my clearo broke. I'm quite happy with the Aero, but I want to get a better setup.
Currently thinking about the Cuboid with a Uwell Crown tank.

I was quite impressed with the PiF section. A lot of good people out there. Anyway, I'll definitely be making more of an appearance on the forum :)

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around the forum for around 2 months now and wow! What a wealth of information.
I quit smoking a few years ago, but I was always off on an off. I started vaping exactly a year ago and going strong.

I started on a Twisp clearo, but that gave up on me about 2 months ago and I was desperate for a device and got the Aero on the same day.
I wish I knew of this forum before my clearo broke. I'm quite happy with the Aero, but I want to get a better setup.
Currently thinking about the Cuboid with a Uwell Crown tank.

I was quite impressed with the PiF section. A lot of good people out there. Anyway, I'll definitely be making more of an appearance on the forum :)

Most welcome to the forum @Silent Echo
Hoping you will not be silent from here on ;-)
Congrats on the vaping. Many of us started on the Twisp, myself included

And then

We found the "theme park of vaping" hiding behind the pages here ;-)
Our wallets may not be thanking us - but it is one heck of a ride! -

Cant advise you first hand on the Cuboid and Crown. I do know that several are happy with the Cuboid - some feel it might be a bit heavy for a portable carry-around. Uwell Crown also has a good following I believe.

Are you looking for a commercial coil tank or looking to get into rebuilding your own coils?

Most welcome to the forum @Silent Echo
Hoping you will not be silent from here on ;-)
Congrats on the vaping. Many of us started on the Twisp, myself included

And then

We found the "theme park of vaping" hiding behind the pages here ;-)
Our wallets may not be thanking us - but it is one heck of a ride! -

Cant advise you first hand on the Cuboid and Crown. I do know that several are happy with the Cuboid - some feel it might be a bit heavy for a portable carry-around. Uwell Crown also has a good following I believe.

Are you looking for a commercial coil tank or looking to get into rebuilding your own coils?

Thanks for the welcome :)

I used my friends setup today. He has a Cuboid and SMOK TFV4 mini and a Vaporesso Target. The Cuboid is a bit heavy, but other than that I like it.

I'm not looking at rebuilding my own coils at the moment. Thats why I thought I would go for the Crown. I hear the coils and flavour are great.

If I do decide on coil rebuilding later on, I'll get a new tank ;)

I used my friends setup today. He has a Cuboid and SMOK TFV4 mini and a Vaporesso Target. The Cuboid is a bit heavy, but other than that I like it.

I'm not looking at rebuilding my own coils at the moment. Thats why I thought I would go for the Crown. I hear the coils and flavour are great.

Hi @Silent Echo

Get the target tank, you will love the low maintenance and good flavor from those ceramic coils

I have the setup you want. Cuboid a bit heavy but not bulky and i like it. Flavour and vapour on the crown is awesome! Havent used my crown Rba as i have been busy perfecting the cubis rba-enjoy a bit of a challenge! but welcome and i hope you enjoy the crown when you get it! Its a pleasure to vape on but the juice goes quickly..unlike my cubis!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi @Alex25 ! How is that Nebox treating you? I love that manufacturer, but haven't got around to trying out the Nebox because of it's mixed reviews! Also, grace us with a cool avatar so we can spot your posts easily! XD
The nebox is great but it does leak but you fix that problem with an occasional instead of an ssocc fixes the leaking problem but dosent give the same smoke and flavour

I have the setup you want. Cuboid a bit heavy but not bulky and i like it. Flavour and vapour on the crown is awesome! Havent used my crown Rba as i have been busy perfecting the cubis rba-enjoy a bit of a challenge! but welcome and i hope you enjoy the crown when you get it! Its a pleasure to vape on but the juice goes quickly..unlike my cubis!

Awesome! Initially I wanted to get the Evic VTC mini, but thought I might as well get the bigger mod just in case I need the extra power :D

You happy with the setup? How much of juice does the Crown use in a day?

Awesome! Initially I wanted to get the Evic VTC mini, but thought I might as well get the bigger mod just in case I need the extra power :D

The cuboid is great, but it almost weighs the same as a RX200. IMO the RX200 is the way to go on the bigger mods. VTC mini is a great mobile mod, and travels everywhere I go.

The cuboid is great, but it almost weighs the same as a RX200. IMO the RX200 is the way to go on the bigger mods. VTC mini is a great mobile mod, and travels everywhere I go.
FWIW if the Cuboid and RX200 weigh almost the same, my advise would also be to go with the RX200. You should end up with better battery life over the Cuboid.
Plus the RX200 just "feels" better in your hand, ergonomically speaking.

I am happy for now..it satisfies my needs..until i get my drippers..then we may look at a dna200 or an unregulated mod.. i dunno how much capacity in the tanks but my one cubis tank lasts a whole day of my average vaping while the crown takes two tanks with the same usage.

Hi everyone! I just joined the forum a couple of minutes ago, but I have been browsing for a bit the last couple of days, specifically the Ceramic Coils thread which was EXTREMELY helpful in terms of the priming tips.

I started on a Twisp Clearo on 1 January 2015 (yes... new years...), which went quite well for about 8 months where I never touched a stinky. However, the coils started giving me a lot of problems which pushed me back to getting a satisfactory hit from the big no-no's. Just before the December holidays last year, I "upgraded" to the Twisp Edge, but even on the lowest voltage setting, I would actually get flavour for max 2 days before the coil went really bland. A week in and I was burning holes in my throat and mouth. I got some advice from friends that are a lot more veteran vapers and saw the Kangertech SUBOX mini, but no-one has stock as it all about the TOPBOX mini now. I went to the closest vape shop to me, but I couldn't sample it (they are very busy over lunch time), so I decided to wait a day and try again. In this time I saw reviews about the ceramic coils, so I ended up buying the Vaporesso Target 75W VTC Starter kit last Thursday. It is absolutely amazing! As with any new toy, I played a bit too much with the installed (0.9 ohm Kanthal) coil, and I got the same as Rob said in the Ceramic Coil thread - 4 days in and the coil was a bit burnt. However, not every hit was burnt, which is quite weird. But, I now have the 0.2 ohm Nickle coil installed on Temperature Mode and it is absolute heaven with Foggs Milky Way.

As soon as I have more mileage under my belt I will post some tips for these coils (in the appropriate thread), but one thing I can say is: Read that thread on how to prime the coils - it makes a massive difference. Also, if you feel the flavour is not what it can be, close the vents completely and give it a fake hit or two (you will need to mouth draw, not lungs). This sucks the joose straight through the ceramic again for that recently-primed flavour awesomeness.

Hi everyone! I just joined the forum a couple of minutes ago, but I have been browsing for a bit the last couple of days, specifically the Ceramic Coils thread which was EXTREMELY helpful in terms of the priming tips.

I started on a Twisp Clearo on 1 January 2015 (yes... new years...), which went quite well for about 8 months where I never touched a stinky. However, the coils started giving me a lot of problems which pushed me back to getting a satisfactory hit from the big no-no's. Just before the December holidays last year, I "upgraded" to the Twisp Edge, but even on the lowest voltage setting, I would actually get flavour for max 2 days before the coil went really bland. A week in and I was burning holes in my throat and mouth. I got some advice from friends that are a lot more veteran vapers and saw the Kangertech SUBOX mini, but no-one has stock as it all about the TOPBOX mini now. I went to the closest vape shop to me, but I couldn't sample it (they are very busy over lunch time), so I decided to wait a day and try again. In this time I saw reviews about the ceramic coils, so I ended up buying the Vaporesso Target 75W VTC Starter kit last Thursday. It is absolutely amazing! As with any new toy, I played a bit too much with the installed (0.9 ohm Kanthal) coil, and I got the same as Rob said in the Ceramic Coil thread - 4 days in and the coil was a bit burnt. However, not every hit was burnt, which is quite weird. But, I now have the 0.2 ohm Nickle coil installed on Temperature Mode and it is absolute heaven with Foggs Milky Way.

As soon as I have more mileage under my belt I will post some tips for these coils (in the appropriate thread), but one thing I can say is: Read that thread on how to prime the coils - it makes a massive difference. Also, if you feel the flavour is not what it can be, close the vents completely and give it a fake hit or two (you will need to mouth draw, not lungs). This sucks the joose straight through the ceramic again for that recently-primed flavour awesomeness.
Damn, nice intro! Welcome, dude.

But, I now have the 0.2 ohm Nickle coil installed on Temperature Mode and it is absolute heaven with Foggs Milky Way.

Welcome to the forum @Tasmotu!

What temp are you running the 0,2Ω coils at? I had given up on temp mode but based on the outstanding vape I'm getting on my 0,9Ω Kanthal ceramic coils and your experience I think I will try Temp Sensing again!

Welcome to the forum @Tasmotu!

What temp are you running the 0,2Ω coils at? I had given up on temp mode but based on the outstanding vape I'm getting on my 0,9Ω Kanthal ceramic coils and your experience I think I will try Temp Sensing again!

The guy at the vape shop suggested that with the joose (Foggs) that I don't vape the 0.9 ohm Kanthal at more than 24 Watt, so on that assumption I put the 0.2 ohm Nickle on 480 Fahrenheit. The coils are rated 450 - 600 F, and I am just too lazy to do a conversion to Celcius. I did, however, start the new coil off at 400 F, which still delivered some (but very little compared to what it can do) flavour. I have noticed that with the joose I am running, it gets a bit too overwhelming above 500 F, so for now I will stick to 480 F even if just to see how long I can make the coil last. The main reason for buying this starter kit was how long the coils last, at least according to most.

As for the 0.9 ohm, I really want to give that one a try again. I think mine was just not as nice as I didn't prime it properly (Thanks for your advice on that one!). But yeah, in my experience (and please remember I am only on my 2nd coil, one of each), I am getting a better flavour on the 0.2 ohm.

The guy at the vape shop suggested that with the joose (Foggs) that I don't vape the 0.9 ohm Kanthal at more than 24 Watt, so on that assumption I put the 0.2 ohm Nickle on 480 Fahrenheit.

I vape both Target Tanks at 30 Watts on the 0,9Ω Kanthal Coils. XXX is outstanding at 30 watts! ANd then my Foggs Milkyway is the very same set up!
MilkyWay 001.JPG

I vape both Target Tanks at 30 Watts on the 0,9Ω Kanthal Coils. XXX is outstanding at 30 watts! ANd then my Foggs Milkyway is the very same set up!
View attachment 47699

I will definitely give that XXX a try from your recommendation. However, I think the reason I get a better vape at lower wattage is because I have the 6mg Foggs. It gets a bit much for my "new" lungs, so I will try a 3mg like I see you have and see how that works. On the temp coil, I can push it to 500 F, after that I want to chase my hits with a fire extinguisher...

Welcome to the forum @Tasmotu
Lovely intro indeed and glad you got the new kit and are enjoying it
Enjoy your stay here. We have a great place!

PS - i am about 7 tanks in on my first 0.9 ohm kanthal coil on the Target tank. After two or three tanks i also picked up an intermittent slightly burnt taste. I think I primed it good enough in the beginning but maybe I vaped it too dry once. At about 25 Watts. Vaping VM Strawberry with menthol concentrate. Great flavour other than the on and off slightly burnt taste. Am planning to switch to a new coil soon and see how that goes.

Hi all, new vaper here, Using a fake/generic eGo-T style battery 1100mAh and some CE4 clearos. Currently on some shitty liquid (Liquia Blueberry and FreshCig American Lites). Very new to the scene but luckily VapeKing just opened on Bell Airs drive right next to my complex so I am sure I will be bugging them till my knowledge is on point! :rofl:

Hi all, new vaper here, Using a fake/generic eGo-T style battery 1100mAh and some CE4 clearos. Currently on some shitty liquid (Liquia Blueberry and FreshCig American Lites). Very new to the scene but luckily VapeKing just opened on Bell Airs drive right next to my complex so I am sure I will be bugging them till my knowledge is on point! :rofl:
Go and bug the hell out of them, they will love it and treat you well! Welcome to the forums though, make sure you upload a cool profile pic so we can see you coming ;) You looking at getting into big clouds? Or just a decent alternative to what you have currently?

Back