Introduce Yourselves:

@Badgeress , how long have you been vaping, what gear are you using, etc.

Been vaping a while, stopped smoking with a Twisp. I stuck it out with Twisp for years and then found out about the new gear. Started off with a Asipre Plato and currently using a Griffon tank and a blue Fuchai 213.

Also been making my own juice for a few months now as the ones I like are usually international and expensive, so I now make my own juice for myself and a couple of friends.

Considering entry in the diy vape competition.

Been vaping a while, stopped smoking with a Twisp. I stuck it out with Twisp for years and then found out about the new gear. Started off with a Asipre Plato and currently using a Griffon tank and a blue Fuchai 213.

Also been making my own juice for a few months now as the ones I like are usually international and expensive, so I now make my own juice for myself and a couple of friends.

Considering entry in the diy vape competition.

Wow, fantastic. You definitely aren't a noob vaper - you should change your profile. :)
Hope you make it to vapecon and enter the competitions

Okay so a noob questions, how do I change it?

1. Go to "Personal Details"
2. Just under your avatar, you'll see the heading "Custom Title"
3. If you click on that heading, it will highlight your current title (which is Noob Vaper at the moment).
4. Now you can edit your title.
:)

Hi all,
I'm Robert, I've been vaping since September 2016,
I started with a Kangertech TopBox Kit, but now using a RX200S, and like to swith it up between the Griffin 25, and the Twisted Messes RDA
I think you meant 2015..welcome welcome!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hay all

My name is louis , and based in kempton park, ive been vaping for about a month now and off stinkies for a week . Have 2 mods already haha . Came here to join your community with awesome people . Already made my first deal, people here are awesome .

Thanks for this great site !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi People

Started vaping Recently and enjoying it.
i am really into the technical side of vaping especially different type of coil builds. im really keen to learn more.
loving the Orion Asteroid and Paulies Coffee cake, i have found my Juice:campeon:

Hi all,
I quit smoking & started vaping June 2015, best thing I ever did. Been thru beginners kits, tanks & mods, drippers, made coils from various metals, & mixing ejuice before settling down with a couple of favorite mods & tanks.
Nice to be here :)

Hi everyone. New to the site but definitely not new to the vape scene. Started Vaping abt 3 years ago.
Most welcome veteran vaper. Happy vaping.
Hay all

My name is louis , and based in kempton park, ive been vaping for about a month now and off stinkies for a week . Have 2 mods already haha . Came here to join your community with awesome people . Already made my first deal, people here are awesome .

Thanks for this great site !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Your taste buds should be starting to play havoc about now. Enjoy your vaping journey.
Hi People

Started vaping Recently and enjoying it.
i am really into the technical side of vaping especially different type of coil builds. im really keen to learn more.
loving the Orion Asteroid and Paulies Coffee cake, i have found my Juice:campeon:
Most welcome. Many awesome builds showcased on the forum. Some here. Looking forward to see yours. Happy vaping.

Hi all,
I quit smoking & started vaping June 2015, best thing I ever did. Been thru beginners kits, tanks & mods, drippers, made coils from various metals, & mixing ejuice before settling down with a couple of favorite mods & tanks.
Nice to be here :)
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - no doubt the best thing we all did. Happy vaping.

Hello all,
First time on the ECIGSSA site but already loving it... i started with the infamous twisp in 2013 to kick the cigarette habit, and progressed to vaping with mods and tanks and RDA's galore... it has become a way of life hope we can learn a lot from one another...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,
First time on the ECIGSSA site but already loving it... i started with the infamous twisp in 2013 to kick the cigarette habit, and progressed to vaping with mods and tanks and RDA's galore... it has become a way of life and a business in my case. hope we can learn a lot from one another...
Most welcome to the forum. Hoping to welcome you shortly as a supporting vendor. Happy vaping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,
I got into vaping about a month ago, bought a dripbox 160, loving it.
Vaping out a truckload of juice!
I've built 4 of my own coil builds and I'm just loving vaping. This might be my new addiction - building coils
Keeps me out of trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,
I got into vaping about a month ago, bought a dripbox 160, loving it.
Vaping out a truckload of juice!
I've built 4 of my own coil builds and I'm just loving vaping. This might be my new addiction - building coils
Keeps me out of trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Gerrit Visagie
Congrats on the vaping
This is a great hobby indeed! Enjoy your stay

Attention newer members

A big event is taking place next week Saturday!

VapeCon 2016 - brought to you by ECIGSSA
Saturday 27 August

Heartfelt Arena Pretoria
Doors open at 9am
  • Over 45 of SA's finest vaping vendors under one roof
  • Loads of specials and giveaways
  • Awesome competitions
  • Many new products and juices being launched on the day
  • Not to be missed!
To RSVP and for more details, check out this thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/

vapecon22-png.62291