Introduce Yourselves:

Wanted to do this a couple of months ago but I guess its never to late. Hi ecigssa my names Josh and I am really into vaping. Its so bad you know it's an addiction but you refuse to admit. Lol. From building to swiping mods and atomizers to recently making my own juice for me and the buddies. Vaping strong for about 4 months and the urge to gain more knowledge in this game is crazy. I heard a lot of positive vibes about this forum and I'm greatful to be a part of this vape family. I'm still new so this will take some time to get used to. Been off ciggies for about 4 months... But been skipping the gym more often since I'm vaping? Lol. I currently have two mods and 3 atomizers witch are a cricket and a velocity RDA and a cuboid and a limitless plus and XL. Soo that's me in a nutshell.

Welcome to the forum @Josh1
I understand the addiction to vaping! And the desire to gain more knowledge - well you have come to the right place for that! Spend some time perusing the threads. They have been organised into categories with the relevant threads for each category. Lots of info and lots to learn. The search facility can also help.

Enjoy your stay

PS - I see you have RSVP'ed for the ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet. Way to go! See you there!

Hi , Nico here. I am so glad I found this form! Already received loads of valuable info. I started on a twisp device about 2 years ago and still going strong. I am frustrated with the leak issue and the fact that the coils don't last that long. I am looking into other devices and I'm sure I'll get lots of advice here.

Hi , Nico here. I am so glad I found this form! Already received loads of valuable info. I started on a twisp device about 2 years ago and still going strong. I am frustrated with the leak issue and the fact that the coils don't last that long. I am looking into other devices and I'm sure I'll get lots of advice here.
Welcome Nico. I only joined yesterday

Welcome @@Nico

All the best for your jourmey from here. Feel free to ask questions as you go along.
Enjoy your stay

Most welcome to the forum @@Nico. Did you start vaping to kick the stinky habit?

The possibilities are endless. So many mods and atomizers and juices. Building your own coils, making your own juices. As @Silver said, do not hesitate to shout if you have any questions.

I

I suppose it isn't weird, its a local company that you could hold responsible should something go wrong. But it is an incorrect one! As long as you get the right info upfront, all these devices are safe. And this is the place to find that info! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions but dont want to post them, but remember, we ALL started off knowing nothing, so ask away!

@Stosta was the guy who showed me the ropes when I got here and just gave me the most brilliant advise and started me off on this journey. I would seriously take him up on his offer to assist you where he can and you will be on your way to vaping nervana in no time @AndreM

Hey Guys,
Sebastien here. From Joburg. Been vaping since July 2014 so just over 2 years. Been buying from Vapeking since August of 2014. Shout out to Vapeking, you guys rock!!!
Hola Sebastien from Joburg! Nice to have some experienced people join! Vape King is indeed a great place! What kit you using at the moment? Did you start to get off the cigs?

@Stosta was the guy who showed me the ropes when I got here and just gave me the most brilliant advise and started me off on this journey. I would seriously take him up on his offer to assist you where he can and you will be on your way to vaping nervana in no time @AndreM
He already did ;) I suggested the Pico, but also told him to create a thread so he can get everyone's input, because there are big gaps in my knowledge! :-D

Most welcome to the forum @@Nico. Did you start vaping to kick the stinky habit?

The possibilities are endless. So many mods and atomizers and juices. Building your own coils, making your own juices. As @Silver said, do not hesitate to shout if you have any questions.
Thanks @Andre. No not realy.I stopped smoking in 2009,my wife didn't. Two years back she decided to try vaping. Bought a double device kit and I got hooked on it!

Hey Guys,
Sebastien here. From Joburg. Been vaping since July 2014 so just over 2 years. Been buying from Vapeking since August of 2014. Shout out to Vapeking, you guys rock!!!

Welcome to the forum @Viralsplit
Congrats on the 2 years of vaping!
Enjoy your stay and wishing you well from here on

Hi there.
So I have been vaping now for around 3 years. Enjoying a healthier life style and not planning to put the "cloud" to rest yet:)
I live in Rustenburg where there is an open market for vapers with only one competition. I would like to start selling E-juices from several vendors, but the capital required to get stocked up and promote correctly from the get go is a bit difficult. So for those who have started from scratch and have some advise to share.... I would be very much happy:)

VAPE ON!

Regards

Good day Ladies and gentlemen. I've been wandering around on the forum for hours on end these last couple of days. And all I can say is Wow.. It's amazing how wonderful this community is. The people won't hesitate to help you, or give tips. The Admins are active and they have done a great job on maintaining a professional forum.

My name is Ruan. And I've bought my first vape at the end of August. The 100w Tesla stealth was a wonderful starter kit, with huge power, making all my Pico friends wish they had one ;) but... It was time to move on, since I've gain interest in building my own coils.. So today I bought a secondhand Smok X Cube Ultra 220w with an iJoy Limitless XL RDTA! A huge thank you to @BigGuy from SirVape for the awesome YouTube video on how to wick it! Its very helpful to a Noob like me.

I have yet to find my personal favorite juice, as I'm still experimenting all the local juices. So far I'm a sucker for Amazon from the E liquid project.

Shout out to this awesome community, I am glad to be part of this.

Hi All, the name is Karl and Im from Jhb. Been vaping for about 6 weeks now thanks to the people at Vape King Fourways. Not very into fidgeting around so got myself an eleaf ijust s as its easy to use. Fill liquid, charge battery and go. Im sure I'll upgrade soon though. I just need to get my flavours right before I change out my gear.

Good day Ladies and gentlemen. I've been wandering around on the forum for hours on end these last couple of days. And all I can say is Wow.. It's amazing how wonderful this community is. The people won't hesitate to help you, or give tips. The Admins are active and they have done a great job on maintaining a professional forum.

My name is Ruan. And I've bought my first vape at the end of August. The 100w Tesla stealth was a wonderful starter kit, with huge power, making all my Pico friends wish they had one ;) but... It was time to move on, since I've gain interest in building my own coils.. So today I bought a secondhand Smok X Cube Ultra 220w with an iJoy Limitless XL RDTA! A huge thank you to @BigGuy from SirVape for the awesome YouTube video on how to wick it! Its very helpful to a Noob like me.

I have yet to find my personal favorite juice, as I'm still experimenting all the local juices. So far I'm a sucker for Amazon from the E liquid project.

Shout out to this awesome community, I am glad to be part of this.
Most welcome, @xRuan, we are glad to have you here. All the best with your vaping journey and getting those perfect juices. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all the new members! I must say I wonder if this has anything to do with one of the vendor's ecigssa only competition, hehe.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay, ask questions, learn, stay safe. As a new member myself all I can say is that this is a great forum. REAL active and friendly.

Just want to share a quote that I found true.

the only thing that counts is that it works for you!

For instance, for my wife, she just love her SERPENT MINI on an iJust2. She used/tested various other setups, from my iPower to my brother's Noisy Cricket and Invaders III. To my brothers girlfriends Phantom and Tugboat. these are just the mods, that is not counting RDA and RTA's. In the end she likes it for a while but everytime comes back to the Serpent and iJust. It just works for her. So do not get discouraged if you start with "beginners gear". In time you will get to the point where you have that dream setup, maybe you already have it.

Anyways guys, welcome, and stay safe.

Nothing pleases the ECIGSSA team more than this active thread welcoming newbies! I encourage those lurkers (people that read and don't partake) to dive in and get involved... you will find that the Team and the members are a really friendly bunch!
join_in_the_fun.jpg

Nothing pleases the ECIGSSA team more than this active thread welcoming newbies! I encourage those lurkers (people that read and don't partake) to dive in and get involved... you will find that the Team and the members are a really friendly bunch!
View attachment 71696
I think next week I'm going to start calling out people when they start a new profile Rob!

Hi All, the name is Karl and Im from Jhb. Been vaping for about 6 weeks now thanks to the people at Vape King Fourways. Not very into fidgeting around so got myself an eleaf ijust s as its easy to use. Fill liquid, charge battery and go. Im sure I'll upgrade soon though. I just need to get my flavours right before I change out my gear.

Welcome to the forum @GuardianAlpha .
Which juices are you using and what is the nicotine strength?

Hi all, just a normal vaper about a year off cigs now. Pretty much just here to read reviews not sure if I cam contribute much myself. I will try though.

Back