Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all. The name's Ray, I'm from good ol sleepy hollow aka Pietermaritzburg. I started vaping to get off the cancer sticks 5 weeks ago on the 205th of Feb 2017, and haven't touched 1 since. I'm those short weeks I've aquired a Smok X Cube Ultra, Melo 3 mini, Avocado 24, Cloud Beast, and all the tools and equipment to build coils and make juices (sitting with 46 flavours at the moment). One of the reasons I quit smoke and started vaping was to save money, man was I mistaken. But oh boy it's worth it. Look forward to being a part of this community.

Hello @Sluggazn and welcome to the forum.

I just want to say hello to all the newcomers and to encourage those whom have quit smoking for the brave and bold step. It is so worth it. Also, you are now part of a great, rapidly growing vaping community, one that I really enjoy being a part of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi am Liezlfra, the missus welihf got 'clean' I am enjoying vaping especially after getting the steampunk mod
Still trying to find the perfect everyday vape juice but definitely don't want to go back to smoking

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi am Liezlfra, the missus welihf got 'clean' I am enjoying vaping especially after getting the steampunk mod
Still trying to find the perfect everyday vape juice but definitely don't want to go back to smoking

Welcome @liezlfra and congrats on the vaping
Was nice to see you at the Vape Meet yesterday
Hope you managed to find some new juices to try
Enjoy and all the best

Hello @liezlfra and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. My name's Edward and I am new to the forum. Been vaping for about 7 months, since September 2016. Loving being able to breathe more easily again, and being able to smell and taste food and drink. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Hello everyone. My name's Edward and I am new to the forum. Been vaping for about 7 months, since September 2016. Loving being able to breathe more easily again, and being able to smell and taste food and drink. Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Most welcome to the forum @Edward Barnard. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a great achievement. Happy vaping.

Hey vapers. I'm Muhammad and I'm new to vaping (2 weeks). I stopped smoking and got myself the Smok al85 kit and this hobby is really growing on me

Hello @Edward Barnard and welcome to the forum

Good start, welcome to vape forum, I hope you get all the answers you are looking for here :)

Good day, thank you for accepting my request for membership into this elite fold of ladies and gentlemen who enjoy vaping :D

I am from Pretoria and have started vaping in October 2016 and have enjoyed it too much to describe!

Back