Introduce Yourselves:

Hi, Dewald de Kock here from Pretoria East. Left the Stinkies overnight about a year ago. Currently rocking Voopoo Drag (#VoopooTrain Hype!) with a Druga RDA, a Minikin V2 with an Icon RDA. a Limitless MOD with a Recoil RDA and a AL85 with a Augvape Merlin RDTA. Looking forward to the Vapecon 2017, thanks for an awesome forum!

Welcome to the forum @Dewald de Kock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All. Richard here. Kicked the stinkies in Feb this year. Now have 2 sub ohm modes going. Enjoying the journey.

Hi, Dewald de Kock here from Pretoria East. Left the Stinkies overnight about a year ago. Currently rocking Voopoo Drag (#VoopooTrain Hype!) with a Druga RDA, a Minikin V2 with an Icon RDA. a Limitless MOD with a Recoil RDA and a AL85 with a Augvape Merlin RDTA. Looking forward to the Vapecon 2017, thanks for an awesome forum!

Welcome @Dewald de Kock
Congrats on quitting the srinkies! Great gear!
Enjoy the forum and VapeCon!

Hi All. Richard here. Kicked the stinkies in Feb this year. Now have 2 sub ohm modes going. Enjoying the journey.

Welcome @Ozeran
Congrats on kicking the stinkies! Great achievement
Enjoy the forum and the journey.

Howsit guys. I have been vaping for about 2 to 3 years but with with the stinkies for about a year. Ever since November of last, been only vaping. Ive always known about this forum but never did get around to exploring it. Hence joining now. I started with a simple e-cig twisp stype, moved on to a wismec presa 100w and a tank which i cannot recall, minikin V1 and now using a Tarrot Pro 160w with a silver peerless SE. Running my own DIY coils. cant really explain it... double twisted claptons full nichrome (4X26g + 32g) duel core 5 wraps reads 0.09 ohms. Not sure if i shared too much info here lol...

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a life changing achievement. Yes, it is all about really enjoying this flavourful journey. Happy vaping.

Howsit guys. I have been vaping for about 2 to 3 years but with with the stinkies for about a year. Ever since November of last, been only vaping. Ive always known about this forum but never did get around to exploring it. Hence joining now. I started with a simple e-cig twisp stype, moved on to a wismec presa 100w and a tank which i cannot recall, minikin V1 and now using a Tarrot Pro 160w with a silver peerless SE. Running my own DIY coils. cant really explain it... double twisted claptons full nichrome (4X26g + 32g) duel core 5 wraps reads 0.09 ohms. Not sure if i shared too much info here lol...
Most welcome to the forum. Not too much info at all. You will be sharing much more as you go along here. Awesome that you finally kicked the stinky habit - congrats! Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Tameem Jedaar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @Tameem Jedaar
Congrats on giving up the stinkies. Great achievement. Dont worry about giving too much info, lol
Glad you started exploring the forum, feel free to ask questions as you go
Enjoy

Hi Everybody my name is Sarfraz and I am from Lenasia South.I have been vaping for a year and a half and I am constantly learning from others' experiences.
Hoping to see everybody at Vapecon!

Hi Everybody my name is Sarfraz and I am from Lenasia South.I have been vaping for a year and a half and I am constantly learning from others' experiences.
Hoping to see everybody at Vapecon!
Welcome dude! Hope to see you there

Hi all, my name is Marius, from Centurion... Been vaping with my fiance about 1 year now (she had a stupid vape pen thingy from Joyetech AIO) . But got my first mod ( don't laugh :) ) SMOK AL85, and fitted a Serpent Mini 25mm with it, and running a single alien made by the guy at Capital Vapes Centurion.

Next mod is Voopoo Drag... ;) :D

Hi all, my name is Marius, from Centurion... Been vaping with my fiance about 1 year now (she had a stupid vape pen thingy from Joyetech AIO) . But got my first mod ( don't laugh :) ) SMOK AL85, and fitted a Serpent Mini 25mm with it, and running a single alien made by the guy at Capital Vapes Centurion.

Welcome dude! Nice choice for your next mod, love my drag.

Welcome bud
Nice setup you have there

hi, my name is Terrence, it's been about 3 months since I started Vape, was twisping for 4 years prior to eventually upgrading to vape and so far have never looked back really enjoying it. I am using a smok Alien 220W which I got from Sir Vape in Durban. really enjoying it.:sifone:

hi, my name is Terrence, it's been about 3 months since I started Vape, was twisping for 4 years prior to eventually upgrading to vape and so far have never looked back really enjoying it. I am using a smok Alien 220W which I got from Sir Vape in Durban. really enjoying it.:sifone:
Hey Dude, welcome to the forums. Hop you dig it here.

Welcome! There is a Voopoo Special I noticed at Vapecon if you early enough :D

Back