Introduce Yourselves:

I bought some 36mg VG? Juice and tried it in the Twisp and it tasted like nothing. I look like Lethabo power station when I exhale and I need to lie down after every third draw. I sweat a lot when I smoke this juice.
Please help.

Hahaha I think that is called doing a "Silver" and I think @Silver is the perfect person to tell you all about that :rofl:

Yip @Jack , @annemarievdh is correct - nicotine overdose, get yourself ejuice with lower nic content like 18mg, you might vape more but will not suffer from a "Silver"

@Jack thats meant for diy mixing 36mg unflavoured 100%vg is what i use as a nic base for my diy juice. Vaping that is brave. Get some 18mg or 12mg juice.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

You don't have to but there are a couple of REO forums you may want to join on ECF for research... However there are number of REO experts right here on ecigissa that will give you all the advise you could ever need without having to read a bazillion messages first. @Matthee is my guru REO man that has guided me on my road to Vaping Nirvana! And there are a few other REO experts (won't name them all) here that will always be on hand to help!

Thanks for the welcome and the advice,I've read a little on the ECF forum and I agree its easier to follow here,in fact I'll be following your advice and some others when I order my Reo and the spares.

Welcome to all the new members. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy Vaping!

I was first told that the eGO CE5 is the way to go, then someone told me to get a Kangertech stuff.... but they have all these different tanks and stuff...
Most welcome - read this post and see if that helps. If not, start a new thread in this forum with all your questions. Happy vaping.

Hi Everyone
Been off the cigarettes for about a year now,started vaping with a cig-a-like and went from there.
Great site and very informative,I especially like the stuff about the REO's.Been reading for about 4 weeks and I'm ordering one later.Do have have to register over there as well?
No need to register over there, we just do it to help keep track and for fun. I will register you there once you have your Reo. If you have any questions, please ask them in the Reoville forum.

Hi Everyone
Been off the cigarettes for about a year now,started vaping with a cig-a-like and went from there.
Great site and very informative,I especially like the stuff about the REO's.Been reading for about 4 weeks and I'm ordering one later.Do have have to register over there as well?

Welcome @Genosmate - well done for being off cigs for so long.
Enjoy the forum - it is a great place!

Thanks for the welcome. @Silver I like your sarcasm. What will my next step be? Must I get a bigger e-cigarette?

Hi @Jack

From what you described with the 36mg juice I am sure you can appreciate that the juice plays a big role in the whole thing - even on a small device. What device are you using now?

Hey guys and gals my Alwie Dollie, i been vaping for almost a year now and finally joined a forum I am 26 years old and reside in Rondebosch East.

I just recently also joined a group of a vaping enthusiast as well, getting into more of the world if vaping abroad.

Saturday I will be getting my first DIY e juice kit wish me luck.

I hope I will have some useful input on this forum and learn new things while keeping up to date with the latest newest trending vaping world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome all! If you ever had a question of where to find the best vaping community, you have stumbled upon the right place! Plenty of experts to answer all your questions and lend a helping hand on your vaping journey! Enjoy the ride :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hey guys and gals my Alwie Dollie, i been vaping for almost a year now and finally joined a forum I am 26 years old and reside in Rondebosch East.

I just recently also joined a group of a vaping enthusiast as well, getting into more of the world if vaping abroad.

Saturday I will be getting my first DIY e juice kit wish me luck.

I hope I will have some useful input on this forum and learn new things while keeping up to date with the latest newest trending vaping world.

Welcome @Dv8 - hope you enjoy the forum - its a great place!
Let us know what you manage to mix up when you get your DIY kit.

Welcome @Dv8 - hope you enjoy the forum - its a great place!
Let us know what you manage to mix up when you get your DIY kit.

Oooops still getting the hang of this app...

I will keep you guys posted

@Silver

Thanks for you response. Still overwhelmed but have contacted an online vaping shop and hopefully they will come back to me with a suitable package.

No prob

When the online shop makes their suggestion, feel free to post it on the Newbies section (this section of the forum) as a new thread. Then people on the forum can comment and check if its any good.

It may help you alot...

Welcome to you all

Howdy All

Newbie here. I have been smoking for the past 15 years. Prefab cigs for the first ten and then I started rolling my own.

I bought a twisp clearo two weeks ago and have been doubling on that and my roll ups but as of yesterday I havent had an "analogue" and I must say it has been fairly painless if not an absolute pleasure. I can see myself being influenced by this forum and spending way more cash than I should on gear. Oh well. Here we go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back