Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Guys.

Glad to finally officially join the forum.

I've been stinky free for almost 13 months now! I started off with a little AIO and Nic Salts over a year ago which served me well as a transition from approximately 15 Pall Mall Blue a day. Now a year later I am vaping a Hugsvape Lotus RTA as my daily driver, spinning and wicking my own coils and mixing my own juice.
Born and raised in PTA. I am a tech geek, music producer and people person.

I one day was driving home from work and decided to stop Vaper's Corner to just check it out. I walked out and second guessed lighting that next cigarette when I got back in the car. That got me thinking... Maybe I should make the switch. As well as benefiting my own health, I needed to get family and friends off the stinkies too. Plus vaping tastes and smells so much better than smoking!

It was all a bit overwhelming in the beginning getting to know the terminology, and finding what would be right for me, especially since I was going to start off with Nic Salts. Not to mention all the scare stories about popcorn lung etc.

Eventually, after a lot of research, my family and I took the plunge to switch to vaping. 3 days in, the transition was going well and we just flew with it from there. First 20mg NS, then 6mg shop juice, then 3mg shop juice and now mixing 2mg DIY juice. What a journey!

Shout out to @takatatak for letting me know about the DIY comp!

Can't wait to see y'all at my 2nd Vapecon, buy an epic MTL tank, maybe even a new mod and some new batteries, taste and test some epic new juices and devices! Woah it's gonna be beast!!!

Thanks to @Rob Fisher, @Silver, BLCK Flavour, Vapers Corner, Vape King and all the other Vendors and Manufacturers for helping me and the community to be tar free and lead healthier lifestyles! That stuff belongs on our roads. :-D
Welcome to the forum @Chupacabra . Enjoy your stay. Congrats on being stinky free for almost 13 months:headbang:

Hey Guys.

I've been stinky free for almost 13 months now! I started off with a little AIO and Nic Salts over a year ago which served me well as a transition from approximately 15 Pall Mall Blue a day. Now a year later I am vaping a Hugsvape Lotus RTA as my daily driver, spinning and wicking my own coils and mixing my own juice.

I one day was driving home from work and decided to stop Vaper's Corner to just check it out. I walked out and second guessed lighting that next cigarette when I got back in the car. That got me thinking... Maybe I should make the switch. As well as benefiting my own health, I needed to get family and friends off the stinkies too. Plus vaping tastes and smells so much better than smoking!

It was all a bit overwhelming in the beginning getting to know the terminology, and finding what would be right for me, especially since I was going to start off with Nic Salts. Not to mention all the scare stories about popcorn lung etc.

Eventually, after a lot of research, my family and I took the plunge to switch to vaping. 3 days in, the transition was going well and we just flew with it from there. First 20mg NS, then 6mg shop juice, then 3mg shop juice and now mixing 2mg DIY juice. What a journey!

Can't wait to see y'all at my 2nd Vapecon, buy an epic MTL tank, maybe even a new mod and some new batteries, taste and test some epic new juices and devices! Woah it's gonna be beast!!!

Thanks to @Rob Fisher, @Silver, BLCK Flavour, Vapers Corner, Vape King and all the other Vendors and Manufacturers for helping me and the community to be tar free and lead healthier lifestyles! That stuff belongs on our roads. :-D

Welcome to the forum @Chupacabra
Thanks for the great intro and congrats on the vaping!
Enjoy your stay here and wishing you all the best for your vaping journey from here
See you at VapeCon!

Hey Guys.

Welcome to the forum @Chupacabra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys.

Welcome to the family :D
We have a few crazy uncles here but they make for good entertainment.

Howsit everyone,

So i finally decided to join the world of vaping. I started off with a few Twisp devices when they first came onto the scene and found them to be quite costly so stopped vaping. I recently decided to quit smoking and have been smoke free for 2 weeks now. I bought myself a Vaporesso Luxe Kit and am absolutely loving it.

Howsit everyone,

So i finally decided to join the world of vaping. I started off with a few Twisp devices when they first came onto the scene and found them to be quite costly so stopped vaping. I recently decided to quit smoking and have been smoke free for 2 weeks now. I bought myself a Vaporesso Luxe Kit and am absolutely loving it.
Hi @TejenN welcome to ECIGSSA!
Congratulations on giving up the stinkies and I hope the forum assists you in staying off the stinkies going forward!

Hi guys, I took the plunge today and bought my first vap mod. I have a twisp clerro which I have not used for the past three years. Hopefully this is the time I stop smoking cigarettes for good. Bought a 3ml e liquid from Vape king called Mango to the Max made by Prime. Can anyone suggest better Mango or fruit flavour liquids with ice.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Howsit,

I also enjoy the Mango to The Max by Prime, i would recommend you try the: Armageddon and my new favourite that i absolutely cannot put down now is the Fizz Apple Ice by Prime.

Howsit everyone,

Welcome to the forum @TejenN
Congrats on the vaping and the 2 weeks of not smoking. That is a great achievement!!!
Enjoy your stay

Howsit,

I also enjoy the Mango to The Max by Prime, i would recommend you try the: Armageddon and my new favourite that i absolutely cannot put down now is the Fizz Apple Ice by Prime.

Am also enjoying Fizz Apple Ice !

Howsit everyone,

Welcome to the forum @TejenN . Enjoy your stay. Congrats on your two weeks of being smoke free :campeon:

Howsit everyone,

Welcome to the forum @TejenN

Howdy fellow Vape Enthusiasts!

I am MobiWan aka Mo from Port Elizabeth.

Been vaping on and off for a few years and decided to add this hobbie to my YouTube channel.

I found this forum site while searching for two mods so it's a happy accident.

Looking forward to connecting with each of you!

Kind Regards

Mo

Howdy fellow Vape Enthusiasts!

I am MobiWan aka Mo from Port Elizabeth.

Been vaping on and off for a few years and decided to add this hobbie to my YouTube channel.

I found this forum site while searching for two mods so it's a happy accident.

Looking forward to connecting with each of you!

Kind Regards

Mo

Welcome to the forum @MobiWan

Howsit everyone,

Welcome @TejenN , congrats on being stinky free for two weeks and for joining the quitters club. Wishing you many happy clouds ahead here with us.

Back