Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome welcome!

Sent from my STK-L21 using Tapatalk

hi! been vaping since 2011, always been twisp. started with 1st clearo, last one s-mod. since gov's BS, switched to real cigs again and recently discovered Smok. so for the last 9 years been fooling myself into thinking nothing will ever come close to twisp until gov's "intervention" and was pleasantly suprise, shocked to be honest by whats available out there and how good it was. now, just navigating around the whole DTL/MTL variants, PG/VG ratios and sub ohm jargon (ridiculous I know since im a supposed veteran vaper) to get as clued up as the rest of the planet.

hi! been vaping since 2011, always been twisp. started with 1st clearo, last one s-mod. since gov's BS, switched to real cigs again and recently discovered Smok. so for the last 9 years been fooling myself into thinking nothing will ever come close to twisp until gov's "intervention" and was pleasantly suprise, shocked to be honest by whats available out there and how good it was. now, just navigating around the whole DTL/MTL variants, PG/VG ratios and sub ohm jargon (ridiculous I know since im a supposed veteran vaper) to get as clued up as the rest of the planet.

Welcome! You’ve come to the right place, then. The folks here are incredibly knowledgeable and always happy to help.

welcome

Welcome! We are happy to have you, and oh boy are you in for a great journey!!

Welcome to all the new members. I have only been here for a short while but the people on the forum are absolutely awesome, love helping and have a great sense of humor. Visiting the forum has become a daily routine and I love it! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi expat saffa from Newcastle AU here. Left SA 22 years ago and enjoy this forum lots. Great to see the saffa comments being away for so long. Been vaping 3 years now doing tobacco and sweet taste mainly fruits etc guava or mango mixes. just stocked up huge with liquid nicotine for the new nicotine ban to AU coming next Jan. Found this forum looking for a rum and maple pipe tobacco recipe to make miss that taste. Great recipe found thanks...

Last edited:
Hi Francois from Newcastle AU here. Left SA 22 years ago and enjoy this forum lots. Great to see the saffa comments being away for so long. Been vaping 3 years now doing tobacco and sweet taste mainly fruits etc guava or mango mixes. just stocked up huge with liquid nicotine for the new nicotine ban to AU coming next Jan. Found this forum looking for a rum and maple pipe tobacco recipe to make miss that taste. Great recipe found thanks...

hi, welcome !

Hi Francois from Newcastle AU here. Left SA 22 years ago and enjoy this forum lots. Great to see the saffa comments being away for so long. Been vaping 3 years now doing tobacco and sweet taste mainly fruits etc guava or mango mixes. just stocked up huge with liquid nicotine for the new nicotine ban to AU coming next Jan. Found this forum looking for a rum and maple pipe tobacco recipe to make miss that taste. Great recipe found thanks...

Welcome to the forum Francois! hope you continue to share in our little world.

How did i miss that recipe?!?!?! Would you mind sharing the link to it? Been looking since forever and a day for a decent R&M recipe

My apologies can't send link it blocks the URL when I do it

Greg's R&M
FA Burley - 2.5%
FA Virginia - 1.5%
FA Jamaican Rum - 2.5%
FA Maple Syrup - 2%
FA Oak - 1.5%
FA Black Fire - 0.5%
FA Latakia - 0.5%
FA Custard - 0.5%
FA Vienna Cream - 0.5%
INW Black for Pipe - 0.5% (my addition for a touch more pipe tobacco as @GregF suggested)

Good morning ecigssa.
It feels like I need to introduce myself again. Ive been a member for a while now, but took a break from forums and social media for a while, focusing on life.
I have been vaping VM4 exclusively since I discovered it at my first Cape Town Vape meet in the CTICC hosted by ecigssa, back in 2016. At that time we did not have a lot to choose from in the tobacco department.
Fast forward to today, I have a little bit more standing on my desk, currently
1. 100ml VM4
2. 60ml Avalon
3. 60ml Calamity Jane
4. 60ml Turkish T Brulee

Man am I impressed with the local juice makers and what they bring to the table.

Welcome to all NEW members I hope you have as good of an experience on this sit as I have had. The community here is really ready to help!

Welcome , welcome, thrice welcome

Great to see the circle getting bigger. I also have only been a member for a short time and have found the folk here to be welcoming and non judgemental.

Some a bit mental but they don't judge.

Hi All. Names Rob and thanks to a good friend I got hooked a few months ago. Been through quite a few devices from loans and eventually getting my own stuff together.

Hey everyone, I'm Trevor.

I have been vaping for almost two years and have found ecigssa to be great resource along the way.

I recently got an authentic Reload Vapor 24mm RTA and found it extremely frustrating to get right (wanted to take a hammer to it a few times) but this forum had all the answers!
So I'm starting the weekend with the most satisfying vape setup I have assembled to date :campeon:

Thanks and a good weekend to all!

I have been vaping for almost two years and have found ecigssa to be great resource along the way.

I recently got an authentic Reload Vapor 24mm RTA and found it extremely frustrating to get right (wanted to take a hammer to it a few times) but this forum had all the answers!
So I'm starting the weekend with the most satisfying vape setup I have assembled to date :campeon:

Hello. welcome Trevor!

welcome

upload_2020-7-24_15-51-41.jpeg

Back