Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the new recent members

Enjoy your stay here and please feel free to ask questions as you go along

We are very lucky on ECIGSSA to have many friendly, helpful and experienced vapers!

Welcome-630x242.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome-to-the-dark-side-We-lied-about-the-cookies

Hi everyone, Im Micah, from JHB.. Been vaping now for about 8 months.. I have fallen off the wagon before but managed to keep going strong.

Hi guys. I'm from Cape Town. I started smoking since I was 18 then one of my friend quit smoking cigarette and joined the world of Vape. That influenced me as well and I also got into vaping from 26. I was so enthusiastic and have been enjoying so much for about 4 years then I have quit everything because of personal issue..
So to be honest, this is the only place I could find as other general market (gumtree, facebook market etc) does not allow any tobacco related product..
I've invested so much money into Vape (well at least from my perspective..) and they are all in perfect condition as I take best care of my electrical devices. Sadly, I have to let them go.. hopefully here..

Hi guys. I'm from Cape Town. I started smoking since I was 18 then one of my friend quit smoking cigarette and joined the world of Vape. That influenced me as well and I also got into vaping from 26. I was so enthusiastic and have been enjoying so much for about 4 years then I have quit everything because of personal issue..
So to be honest, this is the only place I could find as other general market (gumtree, facebook market etc) does not allow any tobacco related product..
I've invested so much money into Vape (well at least from my perspective..) and they are all in perfect condition as I take best care of my electrical devices. Sadly, I have to let them go.. hopefully here..

Welcome @sy218 !!

Pity we can't convince you to ride the vape-train with us... maybe stick around and follow us down the rabbit hole, you might just learn to like it again.

Good luck with whatever challenge life passed your way!

welcome !

what mech squonks you got bro ?

Hi everyone, Im Micah, from JHB.. Been vaping now for about 8 months.. I have fallen off the wagon before but managed to keep going strong.

welcome to the forum @Miks786
Enjoy your stay
Great place here with lots of helpful experienced folk
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Good day and welcome to the last week's newest members to our amazing forum!!!

ASHLEY RC
Expell
Johan03
Ebrahim_5684
Davids
Valkyrie38
Leeboy697
RazkaVape

Over here we don't do hugs (due to covid) but we are glad that you have joined us! Tell us a bit more about your vape journey, how many pod kits you own and what your favorite color of the alphabet is?

images

Rolling out the welcome wagon for last week's newest members!!!!

MillenialG4041
grayy01
compeyson
Joelbush
Climat

Welcome to the best E Cigarette Forum on the WWW!!!

Head on over here and tell us a bit more about what makes you vape every day, what your favorite juice flavor is and when last you walked down the street in your PJ's!

0007173_welcome-zebra-latex-coir-doormat-40x70cm_580.jpeg

Hi. Mike here.
Father of 2 year old twins(boy and girl)
Quit smoking about 3 months ago, noticeable improvement on my children's health.
1st mod - voopoo argus gt.
1st pod system - voopoo pnp pod.
Went from 30mg salt nic to 3mg freebase in 2 weeks.
1st rta - dead rabbit v2. Dual nano aliens. 75watts.
My pallet is on the fruity side. Haven't tried much desserts yet.
Started making my own juice a week ago.
So far, so lucky. Still a noob to vaping/mixing and still have that 1st vaping experience excitement.
I'm even highly excited about joining this forum.

Hi. Mike here.
Quit smoking about 3 months ago, noticeable improvement on my children's health.
So far, so lucky. Still a noob to vaping/mixing and still have that 1st vaping experience excitement.
Always great to hear someone come off smoking and staying off it,
Making your own juice is always fun and a new world to experiment and enjoy the learning curves along the way :--)

Welcome @MIKE6236 !!!

Awesome starter setups and great that you started DIY Juice as well!!!

Still plenty to get excited about on this journey for sure!!!

Welcome to the forum @MIKE6236 , great intro

Wishing you all the best with your vaping journey

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions, we have many very experienced and helpful members here!

Hi. Mike here.

welcome !

Good morning everyone and a BIG WELCOME to the last week's new members!!!!

jahouli
MIKE6236
Bridgitte
lucifer45
DodgyBuddy
Vic2393
JV1985
roof007

For those of you who have not found this thread yet, head on over here and tell us a bit more about your vape-life, what you had for breakfast this morning and when last you slammed your pinky in the car door... and join us on a journey down the Rabbit Hole...

hqdefault.jpg

Good morning everyone and a BIG WELCOME to the last week's new members!!!!

jahouli
MIKE6236
Bridgitte
lucifer45
DodgyBuddy
Vic2393
JV1985
roof007

For those of you who have not found this thread yet, head on over here and tell us a bit more about your vape-life, what you had for breakfast this morning and when last you slammed your pinky in the car door... and join us on a journey down the Rabbit Hole...

hqdefault.jpg
Welcome to all the new members

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Back