Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Nico, well done on making the change to vaping and for being stinkie free for a full day, it's very difficult in the beginning and guess what - YOU DID IT!!! well done, all it takes is those first steps :rock: Rock on dude and best of luck with your journey! i hope you'll be sharing all your experiences with us ;) what setup have you got running at the mo?

:) Thanks man. i buy a lot of bike stuff online, been doing it for many years - it all works better for me than missioning around and so on.
i don't know what this "E-dealiq" actually is - realised when i searched google that it was the sellers own brand name, and i don't know what the ratio PG:VG is - all i know is the twisp 50-50 - but it seems much better, much more vapour, but the Litchi flavour is almost not there - i suppose the Toasted i added it to overwhelms it. Anyway, the mixing will be happening soon. i got a few flavours like toffee/caramel coming, but i can't 'get my head around' the idea of sweets and puddings and cakes. :)

I suppose it was a bit easier for me as I smoke hubbly quite a bit. So I'm actually chasing the sweet and fruity flavours. Weird. I used to smoke hard cigarettes (loved the taste of gunston as I loved the toasted taste) then moved to Dunhill and ended up with camel black and camel activate for a minty change. Haven't smoked a ski key in nearly 3 weeks now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Welcome @Nico, well done on making the change to vaping and for being stinkie free for a full day, it's very difficult in the beginning and guess what - YOU DID IT!!! well done, all it takes is those first steps :rock: Rock on dude and best of luck with your journey! i hope you'll be sharing all your experiences with us ;) what setup have you got running at the mo?
Not really sure but here is a pic of it. Any info will surely help me that is for sure. Not sure yet how long one can vape before starting to change anything. Like the coil(wick as i cal it) and what juices to use. I got wacky wicks, Pina colada, cola, vinala cream.

Attachments

• 20140515_105402.jpg
    20140515_105402.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 33
Not really sure but here is a pic of it. Any info will surely help me that is for sure. Not sure yet how long one can vape before starting to change anything. Like the coil(wick as i cal it) and what juices to use. I got wacky wicks, Pina colada, cola, vinala cream.

That looks like a Smoktech SID powering a Kanger Aerotank. Nice gear man! Vape it until the flavour, throat hit and vapour decreases then replace the coil. You can get some here. Enjoy the Vapes Nico!

Hi guys and gals. I'm Keshan and as of yesterday i am part of the vaping community. Purchased an Evod starter kit. Must say these 18mg juices pack quite a punch, kinda feels like I'm floating today. But anyways, I'm a geologist so smoking was always easy considering i roam the bundus. I decided it was time to kick the habit and so far i do not see myself going back.

welcome @BigK and well done on making this life changing decision! Great starter kit you decided on - i love the mighty little Evods :) careful not to pull a Silver with your floating around hahaha :rock: but seriously well done dude and best of luck on your vaping journey! oh and careful of spiders out there in the bundus :giggle:

That looks like a Smoktech SID powering a Kanger Aerotank. Nice gear man! Vape it until the flavour, throat hit and vapour decreases then replace the coil. You can get some here. Enjoy the Vapes Nico!

@Nico as Rein said that is an awesome setup, i myself have an aero tank, and I love it.
what you can do is about 2 or 3 times a week, take it appart completely and rinse everything in hot water or VODKA - set it out to dry. put everything back together and juice her up.

and when i say rinse everything i mean EVEN the coil - just make sure everything is completely dry before you fire it up.

but if you have any questions please let us know.....

Hi guys and gals. I'm Keshan and as of yesterday i am part of the vaping community. Purchased an Evod starter kit. Must say these 18mg juices pack quite a punch, kinda feels like I'm floating today. But anyways, I'm a geologist so smoking was always easy considering i roam the bundus. I decided it was time to kick the habit and so far i do not see myself going back.

Hi @BigK welcome to the Vaping community & the forum. I have also recently kicked the "$TINKIES" and it was this forum that helped me make that decision. Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome @Nico good to have you aboard.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Welcome @BigK enjoy your stay! but be careful this forum is addictive!

Greetings fellow SA Vapers!

I just discovered this forum today whilst trolling the interwebz for new vaping gear and reading / watching reviews.

I quit the smokes around a year ago when I bought my first e-cig and apart from the occasional cigar, I haven't really looked back (a ciggy here and there but as long as I have a charged battery I have no want or need whatsoever).

Anyway, I could ramble on forever but I shall refrain that for other posts elsewhere on this forum.

Vape on!

Hi everyone decided to join the forum today, Tried a disposable e-cig

Welcome @kdawg, congratulations on starting your journey :party:

There is a ton of information on these forums, don't judge the whole by the disposable. There is an entire world of different devices and juices out there. A massive part of the fun is finding the vape that works for you and keeps you off the analogues ;)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Hi everyone decided to join the forum today, Tried a disposable e-cig

Hi @kdawg, welcome to ze forum! Yeah I started with a disposable range called "Greensmoke" and after 2 or 3 days found an instructional youtube video on how to refill those cartridges. I did that for about a week and moved on to better things. I'm really not a fan of those but I know of at least one veteran vaper that uses Greensmoke as a backup to a backup, so they have their use. Not what I would call a good vape though.

Hi Guys and Gals

Been lurking here for the last week or so and decided to post ( bit forum shy sometimes :sweating: ) Anyways been vaping for neigh on a month now and loving it. Current setup is a Evod 900Mah battery with a just fog 1453 clearomizer which has been sufficient to get me off them stinkies.

I have since ordered a MVP 2.0 + iClear 30b + Vamo v5 ( RBA + batteries still to be acquired )

Vape bug has it's fangs deep :-D??

Welcome @Adksuperman well done getting off them stinkies. The first step may be the hardest but it sure is in the right direction. No need to be shy here lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back