Introduce Yourselves:

Also welcome to @Craig Mc and @bones and anyone else I may have missed. Enjoy your stay and vape on!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

a warm welcome to the forum @twispcig, like mentioned above it's nice to see one of the big brands joining us here :)

Welcome to the forum @twispcig
And thanks to you guys for growing the vaping community in SA as much as you have.
Many of us started off on Twisp, myself included.
Will always have a soft spot for your product because it got me off smoking.

All the best for your stay here.
We have a great place indeed

Welcome to all the New users!

Glad to see our community growing stronger and stronger, and I hope you will all soon consider this place to be your home.

@twispcig how long have you known about the forum, and what caused you to sign up? (If you don't mind me asking ;) )

Hi @devdev - have been browsing the forum for a few weeks and thought I would join to help with any questions :)

twispcig, welcome! :clap:

Maybe you can help, i need the recipe for Cafe Latte, trying to mix my own. :devil:

Hi All,

My name paul from jhb 30 yrs old and have started vaping 1 week ago. I am currently using a lung buddy device but am keen on getting new devices and liquids :)

Hi All,

My name paul from jhb 30 yrs old and have started vaping 1 week ago. I am currently using a lung buddy device but am keen on getting new devices and liquids :)

Mamzie! You made it on to the forum! Welcome dude

:)

Hi All

My name Jaco from jhb 35 yrs old and have started vaping 3 weeks ago. I am vaping with a Twisp Clearo device but am keen on mixing my own liquids

shot bro !

Im reading some posts but its going to take me a while bro lol.

Good thing I have u to bug haha

No problem - ask away

I suggest you get yourself a Nautilus and an MVP battery. You will find it kicks the butt of your current setup.

And then you would probably like checking out the Vapour Mountain vendor forum, they had the juices you liked

Hi All

My name Jaco from jhb 35 yrs old and have started vaping 3 weeks ago. I am vaping with a Twisp Clearo device but am keen on mixing my own liquids

Welcome @Jaco, enjoy the forum!

PS: This forum is evil, its more addictive than stinkies

No problem - ask away

I suggest you get yourself a Nautilus and an MVP battery. You will find it kicks the butt of your current setup.

And then you would probably like checking out the Vapour Mountain vendor forum, they had the juices you liked

Cool sounds like a plan bro!

Welcome dude. Please don't ask him anything. He actually vape socks and stuff. Rather ask the forum for help. :rofl:

Hahaha TylerD, @paulph201 is always up for a dodgy gag or two.

@paulph201 if you can, come check out the Vape Meet this Saturday in Fourways. There will be retailers displaying and selling goods, so you can have a look and feel, and also meet some cool folks.

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/jh...ibi-in-fourways-lets-make-this-one-huge.2391/

Check it out at the thread above.??

Welcome to everyone! We're growing at the rate of knots! Soon we will form a liberation army and burn Big Tobacco to the ground!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back