Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome Shaun and Arshad. We all have a vaping 'problem' here. LOL. You will find tons of info here and the folks are a friendly bunch. Well done to staying of the stinkies.

Hi all; My name is Shaun and I used to be a pack-and-a-half-a-day smoker until I made the switch to vaping mid January 2013 and have not picked picked up an analog since. My intention was never to stop smoking, but to find a healthier, and better smelling, alternative. Started with the Twisp hardware and liquids, but having experimented with a few other variants since then I settled with the EVOD2 range for about 8 months now, but looking at experimenting with other hardware on this journey. I look forward to being part of a great vaping community !!!
Hi Shaun
Welcome, well done on leaving the analogs.

Hi all. I'm new to this awesome forum - been silently lurking for a while and decided to join as I liked what I was reading. I'm kinda new to vaping too, been vaping for around 3 months now and totally loving it. I haven't touched the analogues since my first vape. My intention was to use vaping as a solution to quit smoking and then quit vaping... but that ain't gonna happen :-D. I currently use a Kangertech Aerotank v2 with vision spinner2 batteries and a kayfun 3.1 with a vamo v6 - totally love the kayfun :dance:. Anyways, chat to you all soon.

Welcome to the forum @Dubz :D

Glad that you decided to join in on the conversation!

Congratulations on the 3 month mark. That is a great achievement :rock:

Not to worry, my of us started on vaping as a means to quit. :p that might not work out for all but having left cigarettes behind us is the best life decision we could have made.

I trust you will enjoy your stay here ;) and most of all.... happy vaping!

Hi all. I'm new to this awesome forum - been silently lurking for a while and decided to join as I liked what I was reading. I'm kinda new to vaping too, been vaping for around 3 months now and totally loving it. I haven't touched the analogues since my first vape. My intention was to use vaping as a solution to quit smoking and then quit vaping... but that ain't gonna happen :-D. I currently use a Kangertech Aerotank v2 with vision spinner2 batteries and a kayfun 3.1 with a vamo v6 - totally love the kayfun :dance:. Anyways, chat to you all soon.
Welcome to the forum @Dubz :D

Great to see that you've decided to join us, well done on the 3 stinky free months

Enjoy the forum ;)

Most welcome. Congrats on the 3 months - a huge achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi all I am a newbie to the site. Only been into the vaping world for a few weeks. Was having a starter kit in order to get a satisfying fix but, am improving. cheer;)

Howdy All.
Been Vapeing for +- 3 weeks now with the idea to get my one true love and I off of the stinky's.
I am seriously concerned with her, and my, morning cough, so here we go.
Wish us luck.

Welcome @ESH and wishing you best of luck!

Hi all; My name is Shaun and I used to be a pack-and-a-half-a-day smoker until I made the switch to vaping mid January 2013 and have not picked picked up an analog since. My intention was never to stop smoking, but to find a healthier, and better smelling, alternative. Started with the Twisp hardware and liquids, but having experimented with a few other variants since then I settled with the EVOD2 range for about 8 months now, but looking at experimenting with other hardware on this journey. I look forward to being part of a great vaping community !!!

Welcome @Shaun Schutte - nearly two years is a long time in vaping! Congrats on that
Wishing you well for your journey from here on
Enjoy the forum

Hi am Arshad and i have a vaping problem well its not really a problem lol I'v been vaping for a few months now but should have started a long time ago. Good to be here...

Welcome @Arshad Ismail - enjoy the forum!

Welcome @Dubz
All the best with your vaping and for stopping the analogues.
Enjoy the forum!

welcome to the forum @Dubz . congrats on the move to vaping and the 3 month stinkie free achievement. you are well on your way already. good luck going forward

Hi all I am a newbie to the site. Only been into the vaping world for a few weeks. Was having a starter kit in order to get a satisfying fix but, am improving. cheer;)
hello and welcome @weyw
best of luck with your change to vaping. give us a shout if you need any help with anything

Hello

I'm under the same user name on the forum carbonite.co.za so you can check me out there.
I stumbled across this website whilst trying to find places to sell my Aspire Nautilus.

Seems like an awesome place with a lot of good advice and a cool marketplace!

Vape on!

Hello

I'm under the same user name on the forum carbonite.co.za so you can check me out there.
I stumbled across this website whilst trying to find places to sell my Aspire Nautilus.

Seems like an awesome place with a lot of good advice and a cool marketplace!

Vape on!
Howdy and welcome, sorry about the name thing, I guess you cant choose your initials.
Yes the people here are super helpful, even when you make a mistake they help you right on the nicest way.
Hope you enjoy your stay ;), Vape on

Hi guys and gals. I am a new vaper, off the smokes, and refuse to look back. Very passionate about vaping. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Back