Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Ms.Vape :D

Twisped...love it, great verb ;)

As @gripen said, you can't go wrong with an iStick..perfect partner for your Nauti as it delivers just that bit more power to really bring the vape to life :D

Alternatively, as an extra "cloud machine" you could give the Aspire Atlantis + CF Sub Ohm battery combo a go, but be warned it is a bit of an advanced kit so do some reading up here or ask a question in a thread :)

Enjoy the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions...we be friendly :D

Welcome @Puff_the_Dragon :)

Brilliant avatar pic :rock:

Seems you are already set...so good luck with the vape journey and keep us up to date ;)
And that Happy Holidays...sheesh, i'm totally hooked - hope you are loving it as much as the rest of us :rolleyes:

PS: Well done on the convert @Oliver Barry - spread the vape :D

Hi all!

My name is Jessie. I’m from Joburg. I’ve been wanting to quit smoking cigs for a while and a friend of mine introduced me to vaping! I have an Eleaf iStick mod with a Mini Aspire Nautilus atty and I am loving it!

Hope you enjoy the HH and welcome to the Forum!

Welcome @Puff_the_Dragon :)

Brilliant avatar pic :rock:

Seems you are already set...so good luck with the vape journey and keep us up to date ;)
And that Happy Holidays...sheesh, i'm totally hooked - hope you are loving it as much as the rest of us :rolleyes:

PS: Well done on the convert @Oliver Barry - spread the vape :D

Thank you! I already feel like part of the family. I am loving HH, it has blown my mind!

Thank you! I already feel like part of the family. I am loving HH, it has blown my mind!

Welcome to the family...it's a weird, but very friendly, bunch of cloud makers on here :D

Have not heard a single person say anything bad about HH yet - maybe they're just scared of all the pitchforks and torches :p
The flavour journey is a wonderful one that will keep you busy long enough to completely forget you ever put burned crap into your lungs ;)

Hi all!

My name is Jessie. I’m from Joburg. I’ve been wanting to quit smoking cigs for a while and a friend of mine introduced me to vaping! I have an Eleaf iStick mod with a Mini Aspire Nautilus atty and I am loving it!
Most welcome. You clearly had good advice and are off to a good start. All the best on your journey. Happy vaping.

Help a newb please. How do i get someone's original post in mine when i reply?

Help a newb please. How do i get someone's original post in mine when i reply?
Underneath the message (directly beneath the various rating buttons) there is a grey button called "Reply", simply click this on the message you want to include in your reply and it will be added for you - then just type your message below the inserted

Underneath the message (directly beneath the various rating buttons) there is a grey button called "Reply", simply click this on the message you want to include in your reply and it will be added for you - then just type your message below the inserted
Test

Welcome @Ms.Vape :D

Twisped...love it, great verb ;)

As @gripen said, you can't go wrong with an iStick..perfect partner for your Nauti as it delivers just that bit more power to really bring the vape to life :D

Alternatively, as an extra "cloud machine" you could give the Aspire Atlantis + CF Sub Ohm battery combo a go, but be warned it is a bit of an advanced kit so do some reading up here or ask a question in a thread :)

Enjoy the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions...we be friendly :D
Okay now that i figured out how to get your pay on here...

Yes, Ive realised that twisp is the pretty baby sister of a much cooler brother...

istick is awesome, have eyed it at my outlet. They have an awesome competition running and with any luck i might just have my greedy little hands on one soon

Yes, Ive realised that twisp is the pretty baby sister of a much cooler brother...

istick is awesome, have eyed it at my outlet. They have an awesome competition running and with any luck i might just have my greedy little hands on one soon
The iStick is great with the mAN (Mini Aspire Nautilus) with BVC coils.

Best of luck...may the vape gods smile in your favour ;)

Hi Guys

New to dripping recently bought a manhattan mod with a CLT V2 RDA
Waiting on a Battery 18650 flat top and charger any ideas where to find one in cape town

Hi Guys

New to dripping recently bought a manhattan mod with a CLT V2 RDA
Waiting on a Battery 18650 flat top and charger any ideas where to find one in cape town
Most welcome to the forum. Try vapemob.co.za. The Efest 2500s should do the job.

Back