Introduce Yourselves:

@Ms.Vape my favourite juices right now are all from SkyBlue...

First is Strawberry Snap - a delightful strawberry with a tiny bit of menthol (not too sweet so it's great for all day vaping).
Second is Melinda's Nilla Custard - very sweet but a divine vanilla custard vape.
And last, but not least is Happy Holidays - here I fail at a description, it's a very complex juice that is just to die for.

There was a poll recently on here (just before you joined) and the juices from VapourMountain was very highly rated :D

@Ms.Vape my favourite juices right now are all from SkyBlue...

First is Strawberry Snap - a delightful strawberry with a tiny bit of menthol (not too sweet so it's great for all day vaping).
Second is Melinda's Nilla Custard - very sweet but a divine vanilla custard vape.
And last, but not least is Happy Holidays - here I fail at a description, it's a very complex juice that is just to die for.

There was a poll recently on here (just before you joined) and the juices from VapourMountain was very highly rated :D
Haven't tried any of those. Started on twisp juice, then liqua and now settled on vape mob. They have an awesome intense vanilla which is fab. Will check out the recommendations though!

Thanks

Haven't tried any of those. Started on twisp juice, then liqua and now settled on vape mob. They have an awesome intense vanilla which is fab. Will check out the recommendations though!

Thanks

Haven't tried any Vape Mob juice, but from my limited experience, all the local juices are quite fantastic - just find a flavour that suits you...we are so spoiled ;)

Haven't tried any Vape Mob juice, but from my limited experience, all the local juices are quite fantastic - just find a flavour that suits you...we are so spoiled ;)

We do have many fantastic local juices and... actually I dont know what you call a person that makes ejuice but they Rock:rock::rock::rock:

Edit:

We do have many fantastic local juices and Liquateers.

Last edited:
A moonshiner is a stoker, a beer maker is a brewer, We need a cool name for juice makers. I will take this to the chat room to avoid Jacking the thread

Mob juices are awesome. I want to get my hands on some of their designer juices :)

The juice journey is what keeps us all going ;)
There's nothing quite as exciting (for a vaper) as trying a new juice for the first time :rock:
Of course, this can also lead to some terrible disappointment when it's not to your liking, but we take the bad with the good :D

I love that smell of a new fresh bottle of juice and the first time you catch that flavor... goosbumps

Hence the reason I am going to RTA's 10 seconds is much quicker then 10 minutes. :rofl:

@Ms.Vape, I shy away from online ordering as the wife can track those expenses to the tee, so it severely limits my joose choices to the vendors close by that I can pick up from ;)
Note to self - Must open a separate 'off the radar' account... and go and bug Melinda for a toot of her Happy Holidays juice when I get the time.

The local guys are really spoiling us for choice with what is available at this stage compared to about a year ago. The Vape King VK4 ( RY4 style ) juice was my ADV for quite a while, but it's just become too sweet. Lekka Vapors' LV4 is a very good replacement for that. I also swore by Vape Elixir's Awesomesauce, but think I also overdid it on that one, as I just cannot enjoy it any more.
I am also not one for simplex fruity flavors any more, as a lot of those tend to taste very perfumy.

My current favorites are (no specific order) :
Vape King : No. 16 Halloween 'special' - a Gambit 'clone' with a twist of Dulce de Leche added. A very smooth vape, but I think I depleted their stock. I need to check when it will be part of their normal range.
Bombies : 'nana cream - a very nice banana, more tarty than sweet to my taste
Hurricane Vapor : Vanilla Sky Tobacco - Sweetish tobacco and also a nice vape that's as smooth as a babies bottom
Lekka Vapors : LV4 - A less sweeter twist on the RY4 style juice.
Lekka Vapors : Elvis' Breakfast - Peanut butter & banana mix, but doing Bombies at the same time seems to dull out the banana - be warned.
Suicide Bunny : Madrina - One of the few fruity ones I can currently handle. It's almost like watermelon flavored chappies on steroids
Vape King : Menthol - kickass refreshing menthol
Skyblue Vaping : Frostbite - also pure kickass menthol

I'm not sure what area you are in, but Jhb / Pretoria have plenty vendors with 100s of awesome juices that I have not tried yet, and the buggers just keep expanding their ranges.
Durbs is spoiled with Sir Vape and their juice range, which is high on my to-do list but they also keep expanding it faster than most members wallets.
Cape Town has Vape Mob and their range, Vapour Mountain with an excellently rated local juice range, Lekka Vapors and Juicy Joes with his range of excellent juices.

It is going to be "unpossible" to test drive them all, but it's a great journey ;)

Holy crap, not even my school compositions was this long.. signing off now.

Just signed up as a new member. Been vaping for around 18 months. We are opening up an online Vape store and will be selling Kangertech e-cigarette devices including the EMOW Mega and EMOW, both of which are variable voltage devices. We are also bringing in the new EVOD 2 with dual bottom coil and my favourite device for size and convenience, the e-Smart (both the dual kit and blister pack).

Our liquids are all European manufactured and we will be the first in SA (I hope) to sell the 7 pack single serving 1.5 ml mini ampoules. We will also sell 10 ml bottles (0 mg, 12 mg and 18 mg) of two brands and flavours will include Cinnamon, Coffee Cream, Arctic Menthol, a toasted and regular tobacco flavour plus around 10 other flavours such as Toffee Caramel, Watermelon and the various other flavours popular in SA.

If I had to choose only one flavour for life, it would be the cinnamon ...... Simply outstanding!

Welcome @eCigShop :D

You will have to register as a vendor if you intend to do business on here, but you are very welcome to just chat with us in the interim :)

Have a look at this thread for more info, and enjoy the forum :rock:

Just signed up as a new member. Been vaping for around 18 months. We are opening up an online Vape store and will be selling Kangertech e-cigarette devices including the EMOW Mega and EMOW, both of which are variable voltage devices. We are also bringing in the new EVOD 2 with dual bottom coil and my favourite device for size and convenience, the e-Smart (both the dual kit and blister pack).

Our liquids are all European manufactured and we will be the first in SA (I hope) to sell the 7 pack single serving 1.5 ml mini ampoules. We will also sell 10 ml bottles (0 mg, 12 mg and 18 mg) of two brands and flavours will include Cinnamon, Coffee Cream, Arctic Menthol, a toasted and regular tobacco flavour plus around 10 other flavours such as Toffee Caramel, Watermelon and the various other flavours popular in SA.

If I had to choose only one flavour for life, it would be the cinnamon ...... Simply outstanding!
Most welcome. All the best with the new venture. Suggest you PM @Gizmo to set you up as a supporting vendor. Happy vaping.

@Ms.Vape, I shy away from online ordering as the wife can track those expenses to the tee, so it severely limits my joose choices to the vendors close by that I can pick up from ;)
Note to self - Must open a separate 'off the radar' account... and go and bug Melinda for a toot of her Happy Holidays juice when I get the time.

The local guys are really spoiling us for choice with what is available at this stage compared to about a year ago. The Vape King VK4 ( RY4 style ) juice was my ADV for quite a while, but it's just become too sweet. Lekka Vapors' LV4 is a very good replacement for that. I also swore by Vape Elixir's Awesomesauce, but think I also overdid it on that one, as I just cannot enjoy it any more.
I am also not one for simplex fruity flavors any more, as a lot of those tend to taste very perfumy.

My current favorites are (no specific order) :
Vape King : No. 16 Halloween 'special' - a Gambit 'clone' with a twist of Dulce de Leche added. A very smooth vape, but I think I depleted their stock. I need to check when it will be part of their normal range.
Bombies : 'nana cream - a very nice banana, more tarty than sweet to my taste
Hurricane Vapor : Vanilla Sky Tobacco - Sweetish tobacco and also a nice vape that's as smooth as a babies bottom
Lekka Vapors : LV4 - A less sweeter twist on the RY4 style juice.
Lekka Vapors : Elvis' Breakfast - Peanut butter & banana mix, but doing Bombies at the same time seems to dull out the banana - be warned.
Suicide Bunny : Madrina - One of the few fruity ones I can currently handle. It's almost like watermelon flavored chappies on steroids
Vape King : Menthol - kickass refreshing menthol
Skyblue Vaping : Frostbite - also pure kickass menthol

I'm not sure what area you are in, but Jhb / Pretoria have plenty vendors with 100s of awesome juices that I have not tried yet, and the buggers just keep expanding their ranges.
Durbs is spoiled with Sir Vape and their juice range, which is high on my to-do list but they also keep expanding it faster than most members wallets.
Cape Town has Vape Mob and their range, Vapour Mountain with an excellently rated local juice range, Lekka Vapors and Juicy Joes with his range of excellent juices.

It is going to be "unpossible" to test drive them all, but it's a great journey ;)

Holy crap, not even my school compositions was this long.. signing off now.
Wow that is a mouthful.

I started with the twisp juices which have great flavour but they are just too damb expensive...

Im on VapeMOB juices now.

My favourite has to be ectoplasm.

I wouldn't mind a spin on some of their imported (?) ranges like 5pawns and witches brew, iron pour and rocket sheep.

They are a bit pricey and i don't have the discipline to buy a bottle and then use it occasionally....

I go through about 90 to 100ml of juice a month.

My name is Ms.Vape and I like to vape

Hey Vapers

I am Quentin and have been vaping for a month now, no more stinkies.
Started on a twisp after bad advice, bought a Kanger Protank Mini 3 one week later and I'm now looking for a good mod and tank combo to take vaping to the next level of enjoyment.
Also starting to mix my own juices.
Thanks for this forum and all its wonderful people, it's very informative indeed.

Welcome @Q-Ball :)

Well done on switching to vape fro cigs...definitely the best choice you could ever have made :rock:
Once you get up to mod + tank level it really starts to become something else - something so much better than what smoking ever was ;)
And the DIY is also a very satisfying :nod:

Enjoy the forum and shout (well, type in CAPS :p) if you need any help with anything :D

I go through about 90 to 100ml of juice a month.
My name is Ms.Vape and I like to vape

Haha...we all seem to have that "problem" ;)

If you want to save some money in order to buy some premium juices, you can always supplement with DIY :nerd:
Making you own juices is dirt cheap and really easy. I also vape 100ml+ per month and while I will never switch to DIY exclusively, it does save some money and allows you to vape like a steam train without worrying too much about the cost. The DIY juices (depending on flavours, etc) can also be very very good, and is fun to make :D

Haha...we all seem to have that "problem" ;)

If you want to save some money in order to buy some premium juices, you can always supplement with DIY :nerd:
Making you own juices is dirt cheap and really easy. I also vape 100ml+ per month and while I will never switch to DIY exclusively, it does save some money and allows you to vape like a steam train without worrying too much about the cost. The DIY juices (depending on flavours, etc) can also be very very good, and is fun to make :D
Wouldn't know where to start

There's a thread for that ;)

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/diy-your-first-time.7324/

And you can buy a starter kit (which includes everything you need) from here :D

Thanks for the links. What a nice DIY kit. Very handy and has everything you need. I might just give this the good old college try lol. Never mixed my own juices before.

If i may ask... From the link that @free3dom posted. Which of those flavors have others tried and loved? I'm a die hard fruity kinda guy. Not into tobacco flavors, like stuff that is sweet and all round fruity.
Any other suggestions will also be much appreciated even from other vendors.

Thanks and welcome to all the other new members that i have not have the privilege of welcoming yet.
Keep on keeping on. Vaping is awesome!

Back