Introduce Yourselves:

But is the vg from dichem save to vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything labelled "BP" grade is fine,

The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is an annual published collection of quality standards for UKmedicinal substances. It is used by individuals and organizations involved in pharmaceutical research, development, manufacture and testing.

If you can find "Dolly Vardon" brand VG at Dischem, thats the one you can get. Its made by Tiger Brands and is used by quite a few that frequent this forum. I actually was referred to it from here as well. That brand is BP grade.

Sory i didnt see the post above

The cotton bals at dischem can u use them for wicking to, it ses organic

If you're referring to the ones in the brown bags, I'd advise against it. If you look on the back it says "bleached with hydrogen peroxide" what you need to look for is plain, unbleached organic cotton. If you cant find that, look at our local retailers - they have some great alternatives like Japanese cotton, Cotton Bacon or Native Wicks (which I've been using for a bit now and am quite happy with) have a look around the forum, these topics are discussed in great detail ;)

These ones are perfect from Dischem! Used it for ages before I discovered Rayon!

VVM 003.JPG

The packaging looks very similar to the ones I saw there, dont recall if they're the same. Are those not bleached? If not i'd like to get some!

Nope they are not bleached and I used them for months without any issues!

Remind me when Durban has it's next vape meet to bring you some Rayon to try!

Hey guys. JackalR here. Name's John and I reside in the Hartbeespoort area. Have posted a few topics finding out about the best combos and for info going into mechs and whatnot.

Went and bought a Segeili 150w on Monday from Michael the vapeking agent in Kempton Park. Walked in wanting to buy a few bottles juice (nothing too fancy) and walked out with the segeili and accessories (what a sale)

Built a 0.2 ohm dual coil on a dark horse clone, set wattage to 50 with some bombies nanas cream and I have yet to put her down.

Modz I got so far: mvp2 in black, segeili 150w in black, eleaf istick 20w in blue
Mechs: smpl clone
Rda: dark horse clone
Atty: natilus aspire mini

ADV is obviously my nam with estick and segeili for creating thunderstorm clouds (except they arent as grey)

Anyways thanks guys for the awesome forum.

Been off analogues since October 2014

Hey guys. JackalR here. Name's John and I reside in the Hartbeespoort area. Have posted a few topics finding out about the best combos and for info going into mechs and whatnot.

Went and bought a Segeili 150w on Monday from Michael the vapeking agent in Kempton Park. Walked in wanting to buy a few bottles juice (nothing too fancy) and walked out with the segeili and accessories (what a sale)

Built a 0.2 ohm dual coil on a dark horse clone, set wattage to 50 with some bombies nanas cream and I have yet to put her down.

Modz I got so far: mvp2 in black, segeili 150w in black, eleaf istick 20w in blue
Mechs: smpl clone
Rda: dark horse clone
Atty: natilus aspire mini

ADV is obviously my nam with estick and segeili for creating thunderstorm clouds (except they arent as grey)

Anyways thanks guys for the awesome forum.

Been off analogues since October 2014
Officially welcome. And congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. You certainly have collected some great gear. Bombies have awesome jooses. Happy vaping.

Thanks man. I want to get a kanger subtank mini and some anml carnage. Does anyone have stock of anml at the moment

Thanks man. I want to get a kanger subtank mini and some anml carnage. Does anyone have stock of anml at the moment
As far as I know, only VapeKing stocks those. If they are out, the answer is no.
By all accounts the subtank mini is a great buy.

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Hi. My name is Jason. I've been vaping for about 8 months now. I'm stoked that this community exists.
Most welcome. We are stoked that you joined us. Congrats on been stinky free for so long - a great achievement. Happy vaping.

Welcome! Good job on dropping the stinkies!!

@Rob Fisher I believe you quite the ReoMeister will you send me a few pics please?

Thanks a lot. So that just blew the idea of black wrinkle completely out the window. Love them all. And no didn't make my decision any easier back to drawing board. Lol

Back