Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks a lot. So that just blew the idea of black wrinkle completely out the window. Love them all. And no didn't make my decision any easier back to drawing board. Lol

You first reaction would be to get a normal REO Grand in Copper or Silver Vein... you won't like the SL to start... over time you will move towards liking the SL and the beauty of the raw aluminum non painted (Tumbled) version...

So if you want my advice order a NEW REO Grand SL/LP Tumbled! That will save you 6 month's of chopping and changing! ;-)

If you don't like cleaning your stuff then don't get the tumbled... get the white one because it's so easy to keep clean! The tumbled one requires that you clean it with the rough sponge every now and again to get rid of the marks that the human sweat from your hands makes on it.

Awesome advice. Thank you. Which coil build do prefer in the grand so as get maximum flavor and still enjoy a decent throat hit. Any thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 2 schools here, I will start off with the most popular:

1. Micro-coil: 27G or 28G Kanthal, +/- 8 wraps wound on a 1.4mm former (drill bit etc), wick with material of your choice.
  2. Ugly (spaced) coil: 0.9 x 0.1 Ribbon Kanthal, +/- 4 wraps wound directly on double-/triple folded Ekowool.
Many other variants, but I personally prefer the 2'nd type.

For sure! Thanks currently using 5wrap ugly with 28g kanthal 2mm id on Reo mini. So I could do the same build in the grand?

Thank you very much guys!

Welcome amazing Mods, dilectible juices and empty wallets !

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Welcome @JasonM

Congrats on smelling great for 8 months :D
This commununity only exists because of fine vapers like yourself joining up and contributing...so we are glad to have you too ;)

Enjoy the forum and the vape :)

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Welcome to all the new members
Amazing to see all the new names.

All the best with your vaping and don't be afraid to ask questions.

• Use the search facility (easier on a normal browser) and search for the topic you are looking for. More than likely there are many posts with useful info already
  • Please upload a cool avatar pic when you get a chance. Use a normal browser. Click your name in the top right, then "Avatar". A pic that is 300 by 300 pixels works best.
And remember, VapeCon 2015 is taking place on 30 May 2015 in Fourways, JHB.
This is SA's first vape convention. Lots of vapers and retailers will be there. It will be a blast. You shouldn't miss it.
Check out this thread http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2015-website-tickets-live.t8192/
Or the VapeCon website - www.vapecon.co.za

Hello Guys,

My name is Eric, been about 2 weeks since I started vaping and already i'm on my third setup...:p

Hi guys just thought i would introduce myself.

New to the forum (obviously ) but i have been vaping for about a year after smoking for 21 years.

Currently vaping using a CLT v3 RBA with dual parrallels running at 0.25 ohm on a Smok Xpro BT50 courtesy of the staff at VapeMob.

A big thanks to @RevnLucky7 and @Nimbus_Cloud for all their patient assistance and for so eagerly taking my money

At the moment my favourite pastime is chucking huge clouds while sitting in traffic on the N1. Definitely freaks out the locals.

Hope you guys all have a great day and thank you for such a great online resource and community

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

I would just like to introduce myself.
My name is Frikkie and currently living in JHB.

I have been vaping for about a week now after smoking for 17 years.
Best decision I have made.

Happy Vaping!!

Hi @Sm0k3yJ03 ! Welcome on there forum! Congrats on your first week! Before you know it you will be laughing at analogs!
Have a great time here, and shoot with any questions. We are eager to help around here.

Welcome @BioHAZarD

Congrats on giving up smoking after so long...I too switched to vaping after 21 years of smoking and haven't felt this good in...about 21 years :D

Enjoy the forum, and share your knowledge and experience :)

Thanks guys.
As I mentioned, I am very new to vaping, so I got myself the King Osiris Dual Coil starter kit from Vape King.

Will at a later stage get other Mods and Tanks.

Welcome @Sm0k3yJ03

Congrats on making the best switch in the history of the world :D
Very happy to hear you were able to kick the cigs after such a long stint...now the fun starts ;)
The first few weeks and months will be a rollercoaster as your body starts healing and cleaning itself in the absense of all those toxins :)

Enjoy the forum :D

Hi Everyone! How ya doing? I am Mark from Liquilab :) We a SA company manufacturing awesome high quality juices. We also offer an OEM service for any of you who want to start your own brand of eliquids. Our juices produce a flavoursome, thick vapor and are great for cloud chasing and casual vaping. I will be happy to point you guys in the direction of a reseller of our eliquids in Johannesburg or CT, and if you want to know more about starting your own eliquid brand, just drop us a "thread" :)

Back