Introduce Yourselves:

Hmmmmmm. Have seen the supplier. They didn't say anything, just that next week might be better.
Coils all bought on seperate occasions. Not one box

Quickly tried my hand at wrapping two coils, left is 3mm ID 28G, right is 3mm ID 20G...
@Jakey reconned the left one looked good enough to use :rock:
Will use his advice to get the spacings correct by firing up and adjusting untill it glows from the centre spreading outwards

2015-04-23%2021.56.39_zpsyqzjfoid.jpg

Could someone point me in a direction of posts regarding spaced vs compacted wrap coils?
I just kind of went on what I saw on a YouTube vid for rebuilding the OCC coils for the Kanger?

Any solid coil building advice, and where each style fits in best?
Spaced seems to be recommend for the OCC standard coil

Hmmmmmm. Have seen the supplier. They didn't say anything, just that next week might be better.
Coils all bought on seperate occasions. Not one box
Thats very strange. My nautilus mini coils lasts about 2 to 3 weeks and i vape a lot. Are you sure you are letting it seep enough when you put in a new coil? I let mine stand for about 10 minutes just to be sure.

Also at what wattage are you vaping? My device accidentally went up a few watts once in my pocket and then after a fire or 2 the coils were shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats very strange. My nautilus mini coils lasts about 2 to 3 weeks and i vape a lot. Are you sure you are letting it seep enough when you put in a new coil? I let mine stand for about 10 minutes just to be sure.

Also at what wattage are you vaping? My device accidentally went up a few watts once in my pocket and then after a fire or 2 the coils were shot.

Hi.

Yip, soak them super well.
Been reading up. I think they are clones.
When last have you bought? Have you noticed if the wholes at the bottom have gotten bigger?

Ta muches

Hi.

Yip, soak them super well.
Been reading up. I think they are clones.
When last have you bought? Have you noticed if the wholes at the bottom have gotten bigger?

Ta muches
Got some new ones about a week ago. Don't have them with me at the moment but will check tomorrow compared to some old ones.

Got some new ones about a week ago. Don't have them with me at the moment but will check tomorrow compared to some old ones.

That would be awesome@
See pic attached.
This little holes are now massive.
Ive never had probs before.
5 days in and it was giving off black particles.!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429822356664.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429822356664.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 31
Hey Everyone, New on ecigssa ,but been vaping for about 2 years now :) just a shout out to everyone, currently just started up our own journey into the vaping scene and hoping to grow in the years to come, so give us a shout or support would be most appreciated lets get SA on the map :) Vape on,

That would be awesome@
See pic attached.
This little holes are now massive.
Ive never had probs before.
5 days in and it was giving off black particles.!
That does not look right. Just looked at the holes on the wife's coil units and they are way smaller.

That does not look right. Just looked at the holes on the wife's coil units and they are way smaller.

I knew it.
How do i call the supplier out?
5×40 a shot for a really crappy vape that just trashed my oils and my health..........

I knew it.
How do i call the supplier out?
5×40 a shot for a really crappy vape that just trashed my oils and my health..........
What is the diameter of that air hole? The coil unit I have here, has a diameter of 1 mm.
You are welcome to name the vendor here. If the vendor is a supporting retailer, I am sure they will gladly respond.

What is the diameter of that air hole? The coil unit I have here, has a diameter of 1 mm.
You are welcome to name the vendor here. If the vendor is a supporting retailer, I am sure they will gladly respond.
Very close to 2mm
AspireUSA released statement to say new coils have been released using organic cotton but there is no outer change to the design????
Wont name the vendor. Fiercely loyal.
Ill pop them a mail in the am though

Very close to 2mm
AspireUSA released statement to say new coils have been released using organic cotton but there is no outer change to the design????
Wont name the vendor. Fiercely loyal.
Ill pop them a mail in the am though
yeah all mine are about 1mm as well. I just always buy the pack instead of buying them loose, then you can at least check if they are legit or not.

Welcome @Vapeowave

2 years of vaping puts you in the big leagues - glad to have you here ;):D

I'm curious as to what this "journey into the vaping scene" entails...some details would be awesome ;)
If you are looking at setting up shop, have a look at this thread for info on registering as a vendor on the forum - if not..ignore this message ;)

Also, SA quite stubbornly appears on all my maps...but we can add it twice :p

Enjoy the forum

Okay according to the web the older version with the small homes have been replaced by the new bvc cotton coil. They have bigger holes to allow for saturation.
What does organic cotton look like?
I have taken the other coils apart to see how badly they were burnt and it was scary.
The material used for the wick resembled thin pieces of cardboard? For a lack of a better word

Welcome @Vapeowave

2 years of vaping puts you in the big leagues - glad to have you here ;):D

I'm curious as to what this "journey into the vaping scene" entails...some details would be awesome ;)
If you are looking at setting up shop, have a look at this thread for info on registering as a vendor on the forum - if not..ignore this message ;)

Also, SA quite stubbornly appears on all my maps...but we can add it twice :p

Enjoy the forum

@free3dom, thanks to the welcome, yes that journey would be getting our own store going, but for now i currently have a online store, some stock has came in but still waiting for some, not much but still getting started to see where the road leads us to, website is up still doing a few things as im currently doing the website in my spare time. Thanks help and support would be most appreciated to get our name /business out there so we can start trading , will have a check out the thread, still new to forum so don't just want to post anything that i may not

Hi guys, im new to the vaping thing. Been vaping for 5 months now.

Great forum that you have here and I see that vaping is truly a rabbit hole, one which I cant wait to discover :D.

Welcome @Smoky Jordan

Congrats on kicking the smoking habit...vaping is a great thing to be hooked on ;)

As for switching coils, the best would be when you take out the current one and soak it in some clean water for a day or so. Then take it out and leave it to dry. This way, when you go back to it, you will need to prime it again, but you can switch to another juice flavour without too much flavour contamination :D

Enjoy the forum :)
Thanks freedom

Spoke to vendor this am. They have replaced with a box of the older version. Def authentic. They weren't even aware that they were already selling the newer version as according to them that only arrived this week. They are taking the coils and will crusade the matter with aspire. Would be a sad situation if the new coils are such duds.

If that's the case then I'm going to switch tanks. May even consider building my own coils. Prospect is terrifying though cause Im not into blowing things up! Lol

Ill get in touch with them on Tuesday, maybe the new batch that arrived this week has all the kinks ironed out!

Spoke to vendor this am. They have replaced with a box of the older version. Def authentic. They weren't even aware that they were already selling the newer version as according to them that only arrived this week. They are taking the coils and will crusade the matter with aspire. Would be a sad situation if the new coils are such duds.

If that's the case then I'm going to switch tanks. May even consider building my own coils. Prospect is terrifying though cause Im not into blowing things up! Lol

Ill get in touch with them on Tuesday, maybe the new batch that arrived this week has all the kinks ironed out!
Testing... not taking

@free3dom, thanks to the welcome, yes that journey would be getting our own store going, but for now i currently have a online store, some stock has came in but still waiting for some, not much but still getting started to see where the road leads us to, website is up still doing a few things as im currently doing the website in my spare time. Thanks help and support would be most appreciated to get our name /business out there so we can start trading , will have a check out the thread, still new to forum so don't just want to post anything that i may not

Glad to hear that and best of luck with the venture :)

Once you're up and running you can register here on the forum (for a small monthly fee) which then gives you your own subforum in the vendor section where you are free to do business as you please - this would be a great first step for getting your business out there :D

Welcome @Wapenson

...to the rabbit hole :p;)

Best of luck exploring, and ask if you need any advice or information, or just have a chat - we're quite friendly ;):D

Enjoy the forum

Back