Introduce Yourselves:

Spoke to vendor this am. They have replaced with a box of the older version. Def authentic. They weren't even aware that they were already selling the newer version as according to them that only arrived this week. They are taking the coils and will crusade the matter with aspire. Would be a sad situation if the new coils are such duds.

If that's the case then I'm going to switch tanks. May even consider building my own coils. Prospect is terrifying though cause Im not into blowing things up! Lol

Ill get in touch with them on Tuesday, maybe the new batch that arrived this week has all the kinks ironed out!

Hi @Ms.Vape
Hope you get sorted with those coils
By the way, making your own coils is a lot easier than one thinks. I never thought i would make my own coils and have now been doing so for over a year. If you get a device that makes it easy, then its really simple. Of course, there are some rebuildables that are quite challenging to get perfect but there are several easy ones that can give a great vape.

All the best

Hi guys, im new to the vaping thing. Been vaping for 5 months now.

Great forum that you have here and I see that vaping is truly a rabbit hole, one which I cant wait to discover :D.

Welcome to the forum @Wapenson
Well done on the 5 months of vaping!
Enjoy the forum and i wish you well on your vape journey
Thanks for the compliment. We have a great place here indeed!

Hi @Ms.Vape
Hope you get sorted with those coils
By the way, making your own coils is a lot easier than one thinks. I never thought i would make my own coils and have now been doing so for over a year. If you get a device that makes it easy, then its really simple. Of course, there are some rebuildables that are quite challenging to get perfect but there are several easy ones that can give a great vape.

All the best
Thanks a mil.
Hoping to stay on these coils for a while but I'll go wherever the vape takes me...

Thanks a mil.
Hoping to stay on these coils for a while but I'll go wherever the vape takes me...

By the way, please update your locatiom in your personal preferences. It then will appear below your avatar.
It helps with so many things on the forum.
Just click your name in the top right, then Personal Preferences and find the Location field
Just a city is fine.

Attention all new members!

VapeCon 2015 is taking place on 30 May 2015 in Fourways, JHB.

This is SA's first vape convention. Lots of vapers and retailers will be there. It is going to be fabulous!
There will be competitions and prizes as well as great deals on vape gear and juice.
Whether you are starting out, just curious or an advanced vaper - come along and have a jol with us.

Check out this thread - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2015-the-cloud-is-starting-to-get-bigger.t9896/
Or the VapeCon website - www.vapecon.co.za

So bummed im not in joburg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So bummed im not in joburg

Sorry @Barak. There are several people coming from CT to JHB for the meet
Maybe you can make it to Jhb or perhaps another time

Sorry @Barak. There are several people coming from CT to JHB for the meet
Maybe you can make it up or perhaps another time
Will def make the trip some day. Good to see this starting in sa so im happy.

Hi

Been vaping for about 4 months. Am a lurker, as another forum user put it... Reading stuff on this forum has helped immensely. THANK YOU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

Been vaping for about 4 months. Am a lurker, as another forum user put it... Reading stuff on this forum has helped immensely. THANK YOU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome @Keegan
Congrats in coming closer to being out of "lurk" mode
Thanks for the compliment
Enjoy your stay and do share with us your experiences from time to time
Also, make a note of Vapecon on 30 May also in GP land

Welcome @Keegan

Lurking is the first step...then you post something and we've got our hooks in you :p:D

Happy to hear the forum has helped you already...please feel free to stick around ;)

Enjoy the forum

Hey guys, cнσcσℓαтε ℓσg here. I've been vaping for about 11 months now so I'm fairly new to the scene. I started out with one of those el cheapo EGO-CE4s in a bid to try quit my 10-a-day habit. It started out pretty good with some Hangsen Desert Ship (love that juice), but it was not quite the satisfaction I was looking for.

So, as a noob, I needed an upgrade. This lead me to investing in an Ovale Ecom, which is really not such a bad step up from the previous abomination of a device I was using. My beloved Ecom, 650mAh battery and all, had one downfall though. The atomizer heads. At R300 for 5, they do not deliver. They last about a week before the flavour peters and if you load the coils with anything over 6.7W you get a nauseating burnt taste. And so... I needed something new.

I now proudly own a Nautilus Mini with a 1600mAh ESAM-T battery (from Vape King of course) and the difference is like chalk and cheese. This thing puts out luscious, flavourful clouds consistently and I couldn't be more pleased.

Anyway, I'm rambling now.

What a wonderful community we have here, and I'm glad to finally "meet" you all.

Vape strong, vape hard. Just not until your lungs hurt, like I sometimes do.

cнσcσℓαтε ℓσg out.

Welcome to the forum @chocolate log
Your user name doesnt seem to use normal characters, so cant easily tag you in posts
Enjoy the forum and the vaping. Sounds like you are having a good time with the new gear
All the best

Most welcome to the forum @cнσcσℓαтε ℓσg. Congrats on being stinky free for around 11 months. A huge achievement. With your handle I presume you love chocolate logs and are searching for a similar juice to vape! Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @chocolate log
Your user name doesnt seem to use normal characters, so cant easily tag you in posts
Enjoy the forum and the vaping. Sounds like you are having a good time with the new gear
All the best

Thanks man. I sure am enjoying it.;-)

Most welcome to the forum @cнσcσℓαтε ℓσg. Congrats on being stinky free for around 11 months. A huge achievement. With your handle I presume you love chocolate logs and are searching for a similar juice to vape! Happy vaping.

Thanks Andre.

I'm quite proud of myself. Now if I could just find that chocolate log flavour, I'd be set.:p If someone could just concoct a juice with a perfect chocolate to marshmallow ratio, I think it would sell.

Welcome @cнσcσℓαтε ℓσg

Congrats on kicking a 10-a-day habbit and switching to the amazing world of vaping :rock:
Even though it seems your journey was far from smooth I'm glad to hear you stuck it out and have found a happy place to settle down in vape land - even if it is only for now, until the next upgrade :p:D

I have unfortunately never come across a chocolate log flavour, but I will be on the lookout ;)

Enjoy the forum, and don't be too hard on your lungs ;)

Hi Guys

I am from Pietermaritzburg. Been vaping for 5 months now was a box a day smoker before. Started out on a Twisp. Am currently using Joyetech Ego One with the 1 ohm coil. mostly use Liqua juice as it is easily available. Throwing around the idea of trying some DIY juice. I see skyblue vaping has a great looking starter kit available.

Cheers

Hi Guys

I am from Pietermaritzburg. Been vaping for 5 months now was a box a day smoker before. Started out on a Twisp. Am currently using Joyetech Ego One with the 1 ohm coil. mostly use Liqua juice as it is easily available. Throwing around the idea of trying some DIY juice. I see skyblue vaping has a great looking starter kit available.

Cheers

Welcome @deepest !

I am very glad you are already on a great device! I hope you find this forum to be very helpful and informative!

If you ever have any questions about anything the forum is full of extremely friendly and helpful people to answer them;)

Hi Guys

Cheers

Welcome @deepest

Congrats on giving up the cigs and switching to vaping...what a great choice :D

The Ego One is a fantastic little device and probably knocked your socks off coming from a Twisp :p;)

The Liquia juices are really nowhere near as good as the local juices available - most of the local juices are just so much better - it may be a bit more to get them (courier fees, etc), but I promise it is worth it :)

DIY is of course also a fantastic way to get great juices without spending much - and it is possible to make some really awesome stuff. The starter kit from SkyBlue is far and away the best way to get started...and if you do order from them, include a juice or two and you will get free shipping (over R500) :D
Have a look at this thread for instructions on getting started with DIY - it's easier than you think ;)

Enjoy the forum, the vaping, and perhaps the mixing :)

Hi, Im a 19 year old who recently started vaping about a year ago and I have loved every minute of it, my original adv kit was my twisp but have in the past few months got into mods, I have a copper penny and a cult v2 plus, kangertech subtonic + the k-box(new adv) and I now use many different "jooses" such as the e-liquid project and an assortment from different vendors. My favourite juice is the daddler from the e-liquid project!

Welcome @Vaping Kicks Ash

Sounds like you are well on your way down the rabbit hole that is vaping - great kit you've got ;)

Some good news is that the e-liquid project juices will be fully restocked very soon :D
Edit: here is the relevant post ;)

Enjoy the forum :)

Last edited:
Greetings everyone

I would like to announce my return to vaping. I've decided to quit analogs once again.

A huge thanks to @Michaelsa for helping me out with a ego and juice!

I've bought myself a vision spinner and 2 x mini pro tank 3's from the classifieds section.

Glad to be back.

Back