Introduce Yourselves:

Hello community!

I'm a casual and social smoker, been smoking "rollies" for the past year or so because of the freedom of flavour choice, and because it has a bit of a DIY appeal to it. But holy crap, how has it taken me so long to discover the wonderful world of vaping.

On impulse, i bought myself a Green Smoke starter kit. What a waste, I wish I had done more research before making a purchase. These cartomizers are crazy expensive, I'm actually paying more now than back in the days of cigarettes. Anyway, this seems like a cool community, with most of my questions already answered. Hopefully I'll be vaping with some proper hardware soon (just need make a decision and find the right supplier in CPT).

Cheers!

Most welcome @Mammon - plenty of certified CPT suppliers on this forum that will be more than willing to assist you.

Welcome to all the folks new to the forum. I cant keep up.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hi Muggles,

I'm new here, been of cigarettes for about 41 days now. Still figuring out all these terms and things that make up e-cigarettes

Hi Muggles,

I'm new here, been of cigarettes for about 41 days now. Still figuring out all these terms and things that make up e-cigarettes
If you read the 4 threads below the "introduce" thread posted in this section, you will have a much better understanding. Congrats on the 41 days, happy vaping.

Hello community!

I'm a casual and social smoker, been smoking "rollies" for the past year or so because of the freedom of flavour choice, and because it has a bit of a DIY appeal to it. But holy crap, how has it taken me so long to discover the wonderful world of vaping.

On impulse, i bought myself a Green Smoke starter kit. What a waste, I wish I had done more research before making a purchase. These cartomizers are crazy expensive, I'm actually paying more now than back in the days of cigarettes. Anyway, this seems like a cool community, with most of my questions already answered. Hopefully I'll be vaping with some proper hardware soon (just need make a decision and find the right supplier in CPT).

Cheers!

Welcome bud, loads of cpt guys here, if you need any help or advice we are all just a post away

Hi again!

Just an update: I have been smoke free for 2D 16h 21m.
That's huge for me, considering I've smoked atleast a pack a day for the last 11 years!
Started on 18mg juice but soon found it too strong so mixing with 0mg and that seems to be working better.
1st smoke free weekend coming up so hopefully won't cave massively after a few drinkies or what not! :eek:

With drinkies, make sure you have 18+mg juice ready mixed up and just vape like a VAPIST - helps me.

With drinkies, make sure you have 18+mg juice ready mixed up and just vape like a VAPIST - helps me.

Thanks for the advice! Makes absolute sense coz with drinkies I easily smashed 2 packs of ciggies!

Hi,
I'm Derek from Pretoria. Started vaping on the 15th of January 2013 and never touched a cigarette again.

Spend quite a bit on my vaping gear thus far !

Hi,
I'm Derek from Pretoria. Started vaping on the 15th of January 2013 and never touched a cigarette again.

Awesome stuff! Good work!
Let us know what gear you have at the moment?

Hi,

Most welcome to the forum @Derek. Feel free to browse around and shoot if you have any questions. The Pretoria vaping community on here is growing rapidly. Yeah, vaping gear - irresistible! Awesome, on 2 months without the stinkies - congrats. Happy vaping.

My current gear:
2x evic's
1x svd
1x lava tube
2x monster tubes with evic easy heads.
3x vision spinners and a couple of ego standard batteries.

If tried almost all of the standard clearomizers, but fot now I make use of the evod and mini PT2 when I'm at work. At home I've got the the Aspire Nautilis, Kanger Aero, and Kanger Pro III.

My current gear:
2x evic's
1x svd
1x lava tube
2x monster tubes with evic easy heads.
3x vision spinners and a couple of ego standard batteries.

If tried almost all of the standard clearomizers, but fot now I make use of the evod and mini PT2 when I'm at work. At home I've got the the Aspire Nautilis, Kanger Aero, and Kanger Pro III.
Great collection @Derek ! Enjoy them toys!

Back