Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks for the welcome all, I tried the 0.5 ohm coil that came with the ego one but its not for me. since i work at sea I'm stockpiling 1 ohm coils, looking around here for techs on making my own liquid, as its a bit pricey to buy ready mixed and im not always in the vicinity of vendors, want to be well prepared for my next trip where the test will get real. mind over matter right?

Hi Everyone

I'm from Joburg.

Been a vaper for 2 and a half years, glad to be off the stinkies lol.

I have started with CE4's and finally moved onto Sub ohm vaping with my subtank and ego one battery.

Can't wait for my Joyetech Evic VT..... super excited.

Good to be part of this forum.
Welcome to the forum @Neelen10 :)

Congrats on making two and a half years so far :)

Let us know what you think of that eVic VT ;)

Hi Everyone

I'm from Joburg.

I have started with CE4's and finally moved onto Sub ohm vaping with my subtank and ego one battery.

Most welcome. Congrats on being stinky free for so long - a great achievement. Enjoy the Evic VT - shout if you have questions, many Evic VT users here. Happy vaping.

Thank you for the warm welcome looks like i have found the perfect group :) now just to get the avatar working ....

Hey guys

I have been smoke free since December 2014. Started out with two twisp clearos, stopped smoking the day I got them. I have since upgraded to a subtank nano with 1.2ohm coil on ego ONE 2200mah battery (my daily out an about vape) and a subtank mini with .5 ohm on an Eleaf Istick TC40w.

Really getting into the culture now and looking forward to attending some vape meets soon. I am currently searching for my preferred ADV. Got some juices from Ruthless (Awesome) Vapology, liqua and Vapour Mountain. I find that I am actually quite a juice connoisseur! I plan to start doing some juice reviews soon.

Interestingly, quitting smoking and taking up vaping really has changed my life. Since I quite in dec and began vaping I started working out more. I have lost 20KG (I was quite fat) in 7 months and have never felt better or fitter! I love that I can vape up a storm and then do a 3km run without any trouble!

Glad to be part of the community!

Vapester

Hi all

My Name is Rob. I currently live in the dumps of the Eastern Cape (Uitenhage), where you will find nothing everywhere. I will be relocating back to my hometown George in The Western Cape at the end of this year (can't wait). I started vaping just 3 weeks ago and I must say that I can feel the difference in my chest. I suffer with Asthma and the smoking was killing me off slowly. I purchased a Twist Clearo dual pack which is currently R700, but now just want to find the right juices.

It is such a pleasure to be part of this Forum.

Take Care everyone.

Rob

Hey guys

I have been smoke free since December 2014. Started out with two twisp clearos, stopped smoking the day I got them. I have since upgraded to a subtank nano with 1.2ohm coil on ego ONE 2200mah battery (my daily out an about vape) and a subtank mini with .5 ohm on an Eleaf Istick TC40w.

Really getting into the culture now and looking forward to attending some vape meets soon. I am currently searching for my preferred ADV. Got some juices from Ruthless (Awesome) Vapology, liqua and Vapour Mountain. I find that I am actually quite a juice connoisseur! I plan to start doing some juice reviews soon.

Interestingly, quitting smoking and taking up vaping really has changed my life. Since I quite in dec and began vaping I started working out more. I have lost 20KG (I was quite fat) in 7 months and have never felt better or fitter! I love that I can vape up a storm and then do a 3km run without any trouble!

Vapester
Most welcome. Thanks for sharing your good story. Many of us can relate. Looking forward to your juice reviews. Happy vaping.

Hey guys

Vapester
Welcome to the forum @Vapester :)

Thanks for reminding me about the weight loss, I've totally forgotten about that. Just another reason Vaping is better. Every time I tried to quit smoking I picked up 10 - 15kg and never lost it, not even when I started smoking again. When I got my ce4 I lost 10kg. Vaping for the win!

Enjoy the forum, can't wait for your reviews :)

Hi all

My Name is Rob. I currently live in the dumps of the Eastern Cape (Uitenhage), where you will find nothing everywhere. I will be relocating back to my hometown George in The Western Cape at the end of this year (can't wait). I started vaping just 3 weeks ago and I must say that I can feel the difference in my chest. I suffer with Asthma and the smoking was killing me off slowly. I purchased a Twist Clearo dual pack which is currently R700, but now just want to find the right juices.

Take Care everyone.

Rob
Welcome Rob :)

Glad to hear that vaping is working for you. We have another member from Uitenhage here, and he happens to be quiet a juice fundi :)

Hope you enjoy the forum, shout if you have any questions ;)

Hi Everyone

I'm from Joburg.

Welcome to the forum @Neelen10
Congrats on the two and a half years!
Enjoy your stay.

Hey guys

Vapester

Welcome to the forum @Vapester
So amazing to read your story. You are a winner!
Congrats on the quitting and the weight loss. That is just brilliant
Wishing you all the best from here on and enjoy your stay.
We have a great place here

Hi all

Take Care everyone.

Rob

Welcome to the forum @Rob13579
Congrats on the 3 weeks of vaping. Great to hear its helping you
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions - saw you already did in that other thread

Hi guys I'm zaheer from Durban.

I started of by smoking Hookah/Hubbly which use to be an every weekend thing. From there started trying out the twisp clearo . I just decided to get into Vaping and got an Ijust 2 to start of with. So I think this is the start of my new Vaping Venture with all you Vaping Buddies. Looking forward to learn a lot and go to some Vape meets soon.

I started of by smoking Hookah/Hubbly which use to be an every weekend thing. From there started trying out the twisp clearo . I just decided to get into Vaping and got an Ijust 2 to start of with. So I think this is the start of my new Vaping Venture with all you Vaping Buddies. Looking forward to learn a lot and go to some Vape meets soon.
Welcome @Zahz :D

I would love to hear your impressions of the iJust2 from a beginner's point of view.

Enjoy the forum ;)

Welcome @Zahz :D

I would love to hear your impressions of the iJust2 from a beginner's point of view.

Enjoy the forum ;)

thanks for the warm welcome

i have just received it yesterday afternoon.....felt like a kid waiting for his birthday present :D
i did try out the twisp aero before but honestly i really can't compare them. The Ijust 2 for me really puts it away. it gives of good clouds and i could taste the flavour. I felt it abit heavy at the start and very dense vapes but i think that was due to the battery being full. after a while it just got better and i'm really impressed with the device. I needed a simple device to start of with and its pretty easy to use, i will look to try out new devices and sub box's as i progress. i've been using my ijust ever since i got it and cant seem to put it down. On a mission to get some good Juices today. Do you have any juices in mind to try? i've been told to check Sir Vape and Hazeworks.

Welcome to the forum @Zahz
Congrats on starting the vaping. You doing a great thing.
Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome Rob :)

Glad to hear that vaping is working for you. We have another member from Uitenhage here, and he happens to be quiet a juice fundi :)

Hope you enjoy the forum, shout if you have any questions ;)

Thanks very much. So who is this other Master of Vape (MOV) in Uitenhage? Would like to meet the chap.

thanks for the warm welcome

i have just received it yesterday afternoon.....felt like a kid waiting for his birthday present :D
i did try out the twisp aero before but honestly i really can't compare them. The Ijust 2 for me really puts it away. it gives of good clouds and i could taste the flavour. I felt it abit heavy at the start and very dense vapes but i think that was due to the battery being full. after a while it just got better and i'm really impressed with the device. I needed a simple device to start of with and its pretty easy to use, i will look to try out new devices and sub box's as i progress. i've been using my ijust ever since i got it and cant seem to put it down. On a mission to get some good Juices today. Do you have any juices in mind to try? i've been told to check Sir Vape and Hazeworks.
Thanks so much for the feedback :)

I am looking at these kits for new converts, your impressions are very helpful. My only concern with this kit is that it's too intense for a first time user, but with that in mind it is certainly going to go further down the vaping path with its owner. The simplicity and price also make it a very attractive option.

As far as advising you on juice, I really can't say, everyone is different. Best advice I can give you at this stage is to read some reviews and descriptions and try what sounds good to you. Try a few of the local juices before venturing into the imported ones, this will give you a good idea of what flavour profiles work best for you while keeping your spend under control. Also don't be afraid to try something new. I have found that I absolutely love some vape flavours but hate the real thing.

Thanks so much for the feedback :)

I am looking at these kits for new converts, your impressions are very helpful. My only concern with this kit is that it's too intense for a first time user, but with that in mind it is certainly going to go further down the vaping path with its owner. The simplicity and price also make it a very attractive option.

As far as advising you on juice, I really can't say, everyone is different. Best advice I can give you at this stage is to read some reviews and descriptions and try what sounds good to you. Try a few of the local juices before venturing into the imported ones, this will give you a good idea of what flavour profiles work best for you while keeping your spend under control. Also don't be afraid to try something new. I have found that I absolutely love some vape flavours but hate the real thing.

Remember it takes atlantis coils, don't they come in a higher ohmage?

Remember it takes atlantis coils, don't they come in a higher ohmage?
I'm not sure about the Atlantis coils, I think they only came in 0.5. That might not be as warm as the 0.3 but it's still fairly low

Back