Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Guys, my name is Naldo. I started vaping on the Twisp a year ago. I'm looking to upgrade and I found your site. Thanks for the awesome info, just ordered my Subox mini and lets see where that leads.

Hey Guys, my name is Naldo. I started vaping on the Twisp a year ago. I'm looking to upgrade and I found your site. Thanks for the awesome info, just ordered my Subox mini and lets see where that leads.
Most welcome to the forum. You are going to love the Subox Mini kit - let us know please. Happy vaping.

Hi fellow vapers. Mine is a fine story, might amuse some here :-D

I was never on analogs, but I am diabetic with a big sweet tooth, so I took up vaping to taste sweet flavours like chocolate, electocooler, candy floss, etc. Since I am a technically inclined guy and believe myself to be a tinkerer, I learnt what I could online about RDAs, RTAs, batteries, mech mods, etc.

My first device was an Origen + Nemesis, I dived into sub-ohming head first, lol. I did get a Vamo V5, but didn't even take it out of the box, I have no idea, why I ordered it, hahahaha. Then I got a Hammer + Kraken, which I loved the look of. I vaped only 100% VG 0nic juiced that I mixed myself.

I then had to move from Indian to SA, and along the way I realised vaping wasn't really for me, also my diabetes started to come under control. So I stopped vaping completely and my gear was in a box packed. Only recently I saw a colleague at work start vaping and I remembered about my gear, thought I'd offload it here to people who might as well used it, rather than me hoarding it. :)

My vape journey was short (A month lol) but sweet (Pun intended). So, in all honesty I'm here to sell my gear which is sitting unused for ages at my home and provide any technical assistance if someone needs it.

Cheers!

Hi there let's see what you got there is a for sale page on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff dude, welcome to the forum and congrats on over a year stinkie free

I've taken @Andre advice and decided to check the subox mini kit. Looks like a really good device to start with as I'm still a beginner Vaper. Decided to add one to my cart now just the wait is killing me, will be getting it on Tuesday. That spells out Vape mail. I think il go into 'Steeping Mode' till then lol.

Thanks once again for the help

@Zahz my device is also arriving on Tuesday the istick 40w it's the longest wait ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've taken @Andre advice and decided to check the subox mini kit. Looks like a really good device to start with as I'm still a beginner Vaper. Decided to add one to my cart now just the wait is killing me, will be getting it on Tuesday. That spells out Vape mail. I think il go into 'Steeping Mode' till then lol.

Thanks once again for the help
Great stuff, keep us updated please.

Will do .....I also want to get to learn coil building and stuff. Still lots to learn but with you guys around I know I will soon be getting somewhere

Hi fellow vapers. Mine is a fine story, might amuse some here :-D

I was never on analogs, but I am diabetic with a big sweet tooth, so I took up vaping to taste sweet flavours like chocolate, electocooler, candy floss, etc. Since I am a technically inclined guy and believe myself to be a tinkerer, I learnt what I could online about RDAs, RTAs, batteries, mech mods, etc.

My first device was an Origen + Nemesis, I dived into sub-ohming head first, lol. I did get a Vamo V5, but didn't even take it out of the box, I have no idea, why I ordered it, hahahaha. Then I got a Hammer + Kraken, which I loved the look of. I vaped only 100% VG 0nic juiced that I mixed myself.

I then had to move from Indian to SA, and along the way I realised vaping wasn't really for me, also my diabetes started to come under control. So I stopped vaping completely and my gear was in a box packed. Only recently I saw a colleague at work start vaping and I remembered about my gear, thought I'd offload it here to people who might as well used it, rather than me hoarding it. :)

My vape journey was short (A month lol) but sweet (Pun intended). So, in all honesty I'm here to sell my gear which is sitting unused for ages at my home and provide any technical assistance if someone needs it.

Cheers!
Hate to lose you from vapeing ranks, maybe try again, but you know what's best for you.Luck to ya'.

Naldihno@,have a ball w/ the subbox.Cool avatar.

Hi all,
Mark here from Jhb. I started vaping with Quik Quit a few years ago but didn't stop smoking. Shifted to Lung Buddy a year ago to try stop smoking on an overseas trip, which didn't work. Still using Lung Buddy, and now stopped smoking cigs for 6 weeks. I'm looking to up my 'cloud' game and perhaps make my own liquids. I'm not sure about Lung Buddy - have to really suck and puff to create smoke and having a look at the options available needs some guidance as to what to shift to.

Welcome to the forum @MarkCameron :hi:. Congrats on managing to stay off the stinkies. If you're looking for a good "advanced" starter kit i would recommend the Kangertech Subox kit. Enjoy your stay here :rock:.

Hi all,
Mark here from Jhb. I started vaping with Quik Quit a few years ago but didn't stop smoking. Shifted to Lung Buddy a year ago to try stop smoking on an overseas trip, which didn't work. Still using Lung Buddy, and now stopped smoking cigs for 6 weeks. I'm looking to up my 'cloud' game and perhaps make my own liquids. I'm not sure about Lung Buddy - have to really suck and puff to create smoke and having a look at the options available needs some guidance as to what to shift to.

Ah, welcome to the forum @MarkCameron
Glad you joined.
And congrats on the efforts thus far with your lung buddy. Great determination

Just for the benefit of others, a few of us met @MarkCameron by chance yesterday at a restaurant and we ended up have a lekker long vape chat.

Wishing you all the best and enjoy your stay.

Hate to lose you from vapeing ranks, maybe try again, but you know what's best for you.Luck to ya'.
I think you'd agree that at the end of the day, it is best if we don't chuck any chems down our lungs. Vape over smoke, but fresh air above all, no?

Hi all,

Welcome @MarkCameron! yes as @Dubz said the Kanger Subox Mini is the one to go for - it was the device you were testing yesterday at Doppio.

Enjoy the forum, and I am glad you have managed to keep yourself off the cigarettes so far, the journey should get easier from here!

Hi all,
Welcome to the forum @MarkCameron :D

I was also stuck with those "Lungbuddies" for the better part of a year until I realized there was this whole other side to vaping, I'm sure you were quite surprised when you met some of our members and saw for yourself :)

Enjoy the forum and let us know if you have any questions ;)

Thank you for all the feedback!
Where can I get this Kanger subox mini?
It is only delivered or may I buy it somewhere local?
Welcome Mark, enjoy the forum.The members will have you in cloud heaven in no time.

Thank you for all the feedback!
Where can I get this Kanger subox mini?
It is only delivered or may I buy it somewhere local?

Hi @MarkCameron
There are several vendors that stock that product and you just order it online and they deliver.
Some of them do have walk in stores where you can pick it up.

Some that come to mind:
- VapeClub (as Andre pointed out above) - East Rand
- VapeKing - Fourways
- VapeCartel - based in the South
All three carry quite an extensive range of great juices as well.
I have bought from all the above and they are all great
Just check if they have stock - and don't forget to get some extra coils.

Back