Introduce Yourselves:

Hey hey everyone
I have to say a huge thank you to Gert and Damian at Wiener Vape Co. for introducing me to vaping. I've been a smoker since 98, i know giving my age away, I have quit here and there when I was pregnant but so far it's been my downfall... I just couldn't seem to quit cigarettes.

I bought an Evic Vtc mini from Wiener Co on Friday.. Since then I've had 1.5 cigarettes and can't finish a cigarette. I haven't had the urge to pick one up even when hubby smokes next to me.

I'm now vaping Belly Rub and Dogs Life from Wiener Co. And absolutely loving it. I'm totally hooked and want to convert all my cigarette smoking friends.

So that's my story looking forward to. "Meeting" you all.

Vaping... It's a lifestyle FB_IMG_1446234789956.jpg

Most welcome to the forum. That is one awesome picture. Yip, the cigarettes will be more and more stinky as you go on vaping - until you cannot stand them no more:). All the best with your journey. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi all!

New to the forum, but not new to vaping.
I currently own a Subtank Mini with an iStick 50w.
I've tried a whole lot of different eliquid brands - but I am now solely supporting the local SA made juices. I mainly shop at Vape Cartel and Sirvape.

My current favourites are Northern Craft Vapes, Orion, and The eLiquid Project lines of juices...
I'm constantly researching, watching reviews, and trying new builds.

Can't wait for Kieren at Vape Cartel to get more Aromamizer stock as this will be my next tank.... or will it be the Bellus?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum @DaveH
And congratulations on a stunning victory of being 2 months smoke free after so long on the smokes.
I am sure after half a million cigarettes your lungs are thanking you!
All the best and enjoy your stay here.
Just shout if you have any questions.
99fb674f50aad138a3d00f0e3157fb5f.jpg

Your body is thanking you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks it you how gave me such a nice juice 'Amarula"
and do you know if I go out I only drink Amarula on ice.
I love your shop and hope you get some more 0mg in
Omw that's awesome I'm certainly going to look them up!!

Most welcome to the forum. That is one awesome picture. Yip, the cigarettes will be more and more stinky as you go on vaping - until you cannot stand them no more:). All the best with your journey. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.
Thanks so much. What's a good mix in a juice? Not sure what I should be looking for. As I mentioned I am using an evic vtc and am worried about water based juice... Total nub so don't judge lol

HOWZIT!!!!!!!!!!!;)

André here, my Twin Brother and Brother in-law are both also on here.

I started vaping on and off about 3 years ago. started out with this HORRIBLE "cigarette look" e-sigs. Later went on to the china-type "clearo's". I never really took vaping seriously. I then borrowed a Twisp from @argief and that made me decide to rather give it back and do it properly! I got myself a black Kangertech Subox. I'm really diggin' it, still struggling to leave the normal 'light-up' cigarettes, but I think I'll get there!

Sweet!
@Clouder keep at it you'll get off the cigs and grow to love vapeing

Thanks so much. What's a good mix in a juice? Not sure what I should be looking for. As I mentioned I am using an evic vtc and am worried about water based juice... Total nub so don't judge lol

Not sure what you mean.

Mix in a juice - VG/PG ratio? If so, it depends much on you personal experience and preferences. I like anything from 50/50 or anything higher in VG and do not mind the odd 100VG.

Water based juice? As far as I know most juices do not contain water. Have heard that some 100VG juices have a bit of distilled water for a thinner juice.

Not sure what you mean.

Mix in a juice - VG/PG ratio? If so, it depends much on you personal experience and preferences. I like anything from 50/50 or anything higher in VG and do not mind the odd 100VG.

Water based juice? As far as I know most juices do not contain water. Have heard that some 100VG juices have a bit of distilled water for a thinner juice.
Thank you... Yes I meant the ratio. I've been told some people water down their juices and this causes a problem with the coil. Appreciate the response.

miss T is there ne vape shops in richardsbay or must i bring stock with for December

miss T is there ne vape shops in richardsbay or must i bring stock with for December
Hi theo... What type of stock are you looking for? There isn't a shop per say but the makers of wiener vape are from here and their juices are awesome!! Look for them on Facebook... Wiener Vape Co. They keep stock of some consumables. Maybe drop them a line and they can get some stock for you?
Where are you coming from? Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!! We may have a meet in December too

Vaping... It's a lifestyle

Hi theo... What type of stock are you looking for? There isn't a shop per say but the makers of wiener vape are from here and their juices are awesome!! Look for them on Facebook... Wiener Vape Co. They keep stock of some consumables. Maybe drop them a line and they can get some stock for you?
Where are you coming from? Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!! We may have a meet in December too

JHB will drop then a peek....as for the meet it sounds cool let me know

JHB will drop then a peek....as for the meet it sounds cool let me know
Fabulous will do... Are you on the Facebook group. "I am Vape Africa "? We will most likely post it on there

Hi Everyone

Johno here, started vaping about 4 weeks ago with an osiris kit from vape king, that didnt last long and needed something more so purchased an Ijust2 kit which is working stunningly. I prefer very simple vaping - insert coil, liquid and off you go - thats why the iJust is great for me. Very keen to start trying new flavors and devices.

see you all around ;)

Attachments

• image1 (3).JPG
    image1 (3).JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
Hi all Daniel here... Been vaping for a couple months and enjoying it...
Using a KangerTech Mini and ESP 30W.

What's up guys the names Neelash I currently employed with Nandos,currently my fav juice is five pawns castle long and dig most of the fruit flavours.
I'm currently smoking a gaping on a smoke xcube with a TFV4 awesome stuff .
Great forum guys

Eish m
What's up guys the names Neelash I currently employed with Nandos,currently my fav juice is five pawns castle long and dig most of the fruit flavours.
I'm currently smoking a vaping on a smoke xcube with a TFV4 awesome stuff

I'm currently smoking a gaping on a smoke xcube with a TFV4 awesome stuff .
Great forum guys
Most welcome to the forum. Nandos and vaping must be a great combination. Happy vaping.

Just wanted to give a warm welcome to all the new members that have joined the forum recently

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you all the very best with your vaping journeys. Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

For those new members based near JHB, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB vape meet that will be held on Sat 28 Nov 2015 in Sandton.

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

Its free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-28-november.t15997/

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet some of the members of the Admin and Mod team as well as some awesome vendors on the day. Not to mention loads of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Some are even travelling from far - such as Durban and Tzaneen. There will also be some great prizes and competitions on the day. Dont miss it, it will be the last meet for 2015.

Tagging the following recent members just in case you miss this:
@Tawana
@Dylan Knight
@Kylo
@Leonard
@Vince Sheehan
@G-Step (i see you have rsvp'ed already, cool, see you there)
@JohnoF (your location says South Africa, but i assume you are near JHB?)
@Crashdan
@neelo

Back