Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all, My name is Dylan Carreira. Iv been vaping for a few months now and it is great it tastes so much better and it is so much better for the health. I have be apart of the comunity for a little while now and it is fantastic, the support that people you dont even know are willing to give is mind blowing. Im truelly proud to be a Vaper!!!

Hey all, My name is Dylan Carreira. Iv been vaping for a few months now and it is great it tastes so much better and it is so much better for the health. I have be apart of the comunity for a little while now and it is fantastic, the support that people you dont even know are willing to give is mind blowing. Im truelly proud to be a Vaper!!!
Most welcome. Agree, the vapers' community is just awesome. Happy vaping.

Welcome Dylan.
I was a noob a mere 10 pages back(p279) and I agree with your fine points that you've raised.
You'll discover that pretty much all the vape store staff are a knowledgeable and helpfull bunch of folk too.

Hey lads
never smoked cigarettes before, but I've used hubblies a ton and a lot of my friends have vapes which i hog all the time when we hang out. looking to buy myself a cheap vape before the new year to see if its worth spending money on since i'm not replacing a smoking habit or anything. are people who havent smoked cigarettes before common here?

peace

Hey lads
never smoked cigarettes before, but I've used hubblies a ton and a lot of my friends have vapes which i hog all the time when we hang out. looking to buy myself a cheap vape before the new year to see if its worth spending money on since i'm not replacing a smoking habit or anything. are people who havent smoked cigarettes before common here?

peace
Most welcome to the forum. Oh yes, ex-hubblies are many here. All the best with your vaping journey.

Hi Everyone. I have been vaping for a year now. Initially it was to give up cigarettes now its just FUN. i started off with a Kangertech and then moved on to a SMOK BEC Pro with a Kraken RBA and learnt to build my own coils from YOUTUBE vids. I have now moved on to the CLOUPER GT Mod with the SMOK TFV4 QuadCoil RBA. have a few other Atomizers like the PHANTOM, Nautilus.........loving the Vaping Scene. I also dabble in mixing e-juice flavors {I have a few interesting ones ;-) }

Welcome @Nevalan
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay

Welcome @Dylan Carreira
You are quite right - vapers are so helpful to one another - its refreshing.
Enjoy your stay

Hey lads

peace

Welcome to the forum @nurink
All the best with the vaping going forward - feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy your stay here

Hi everyone
I've never smoked in my life , but have been interested in "cloud chasing" since I've seen a video about it and it's been my quest to become a "cloud chaser " ever since. I've done a lot of research on the topic. I'm using a itaste svd mod with a samsung battery and a aspire nautilus mini atomizer with a bvc coil . I use juice that I mix and steep myself so I can get the exact pg/vg ratio , because cloud chasing needs more vg as everyone else probably knows and so that I have a 0 mg mixture . Well that's me, thanks for the warm welcome

Welcome! I mostly go with 0nic juice as well and love the clouds.

Once you upgrade from the nauti tank it just gets a lot more cloudy.
Enjoy your stay and the friendly people.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hello Fellow Vaping Friends! I'm very impressed by this community and am pleased to have just joined it. I have been vaping for about a year now, completely gave up stinkies for that time as well as hookah. I work in the depths of Africa, and I always carry enough vape equipment to last at least a month. I fell off of the wagon about two weeks ago as I have run out, and I return home in 4 weeks :'( I am excited to learn from others and to be here! Thank you for accepting!

And a very warm welcome @Quentin! Sorry you fell off the wagon... where in Africa are you that you can't get a courier delivery?

Hello fellow cloud chasers

The name is rafeeq aka raf aka fiki. Have been vaping for abt 3 yrs. I am an advertising and marketing account manager (recently retrenched) by trade and an avid vaper by well all day.

I started out with ecigs after a bad run in with cancer and 10+ years of smoking. I quit cigs and switched completely to vaping on the 23rd of Feb 2013 which was the day my baby was born. i was on twisp and random vendor juices. I started with mods and learning the technical inns n outs about coils, ohms, wattage, vg/pg ratios etc towards the end of 2014. haven't looked back since.

I am learning new things every day and am keen to continue on that journey.

im currently vaping a subtank and presa combo.... but have had quite a few devices over the last year that i have subsequently sold due to cash shortages lol.

hope to hear from you ou's soon

caio

Hi everyone
I've never smoked in my life , but have been interested in "cloud chasing" since I've seen a video about it and it's been my quest to become a "cloud chaser " ever since. I've done a lot of research on the topic. I'm using a itaste svd mod with a samsung battery and a aspire nautilus mini atomizer with a bvc coil . I use juice that I mix and steep myself so I can get the exact pg/vg ratio , because cloud chasing needs more vg as everyone else probably knows and so that I have a 0 mg mixture . Well that's me, thanks for the warm welcome

Welcome to the forum @Barelylegalvaper
My advice to a non-smoker that starts vaping would be to try as best as possible not to use nicotine. Why get nicotine if you havent already become addicted to it? So stay on zero mg in my view.

As for cloud chasing, there are lots of very experienced cloud chasers on the forum. No shortage of experienced folk to give you some tips.

Check out the pics of the recent cloud blowing competition at the 28Nov ECiGSSA JHB Vape Meet :
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/jhb-vapemeet-cloud-comp-win-a-reuleaux-dna200.t16974/page-3#post-294348 (and scroll down from there)
These guys are mainly based in JHB, but there are some serious cloud blowers in CT too.
Another interesting thread here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/sa-cloud-blowing-pics-and-videos.t9536/

All the best, enjoy your stay

Hello Fellow Vaping Friends! I'm very impressed by this community and am pleased to have just joined it. I have been vaping for about a year now, completely gave up stinkies for that time as well as hookah. I work in the depths of Africa, and I always carry enough vape equipment to last at least a month. I fell off of the wagon about two weeks ago as I have run out, and I return home in 4 weeks :'( I am excited to learn from others and to be here! Thank you for accepting!

Welcome to the forum @Quentin
Congrats on the vaping and giving up the stinkies. Great stuff!
Dont worry about falling off the wagon - you will just get back on
What gear and juices are you on?

Hello fellow cloud chasers

The name is rafeeq aka raf aka fiki. Have been vaping for abt 3 yrs. I am an advertising and marketing account manager (recently retrenched) by trade and an avid vaper by well all day.

I started out with ecigs after a bad run in with cancer and 10+ years of smoking. I quit cigs and switched completely to vaping on the 23rd of Feb 2013 which was the day my baby was born. i was on twisp and random vendor juices. I started with mods and learning the technical inns n outs about coils, ohms, wattage, vg/pg ratios etc towards the end of 2014. haven't looked back since.

I am learning new things every day and am keen to continue on that journey.

im currently vaping a subtank and presa combo.... but have had quite a few devices over the last year that i have subsequently sold due to cash shortages lol.

hope to hear from you ou's soon

caio

Welcome to the forum @Fiki
Congrats in switching to vaping and quitting the cigs.
Amazing how much one can learn with vaping - it never stops!
Enjoy the forum and your stay here

Welcome to the forum @Quentin
Congrats on the vaping and giving up the stinkies. Great stuff!
Dont worry about falling off the wagon - you will just get back on
What gear and juices are you on?
Thank you @Silver! I'm currently on an SX mini with a Billow V2 Nano, I try diversify my juice to give everything a try but I last vaped a few of the Orion Juices, also had some Must Vape and a whole bunch of mixed brands. All 3mg! I'm quite excited to attend the next vape meet! Let's just hope I'm at home! Thanks to all for the warm welcome! It makes one feel very much at home!

Helloooooo everyone!!! :)

I'm Walljee, been vaping say for the past 6 to 8 months and never looked back. Started off with a Kbox and just received my sexy RX 200 today :rofl:. Anyway it's great to finally sign up after months of trolling your pages randomly from time to time and the insight the different topics has given me with regards to all the basics I was dyer need of. Keep up the top stuff really exited to be here.

To all the new guys welcome to the forum. Good luck with keeping get away from the stinkies☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back