Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Everybody, I'm Dave from Pretoria, I'm 26 years old and I work in household appliance spares and repairs, I have yet to complete my degree in psychology and philosophy, 1 semester left :D.

I started my journey into vaping about 6 months ago and haven't bought a pack of smokes since then :) Although i have had maybe max 3 analogues in the beginning it was purely out of curiousity.

Vaping has taken over me, sometimes my gf gets a little mad when I'm too busy with vape stuff to give her attention lol. Anyway I'm a real fast learner and I like to do my research and know my stuff before I speak.

These days I'm dabbling in the art of DIY flavours and mostly vape my own stuff 99% of the time, I've even sold a few flavours to friends and they seem to enjoy it, (I vaped one of my own flavours unknowingly and loved it hahaha).

I'm really excited to finally be a part of this "club" and learn from the pros, one day soon I hope to be selling my own flavours on a mass scale. "You may say I'm a dreamer..."

Anyway that's me in a nutshell.

EDIT: Oh i forgot to mention, this is my first time being part of a forum so forgive my clumsiness.
I starter with the subox mini starter kit but upgraded 3 months ago to the Smok X Cube mini and use the Deadmodz driptank primarily running dual 24G 0.25A 50W, I've got 2 batteries (Efest 3000mA and Tesiyi 2600mA) and the Nitecore i2.

Welcome to the forum @Dave557
Thanks for the detailed intro and for the potato, lol
Congrats on giving up the smokes 6 months ago. That is a fine achievement
Enjoy you stay here. We have a great place

Morning all,

My name is Johan but my friends call me Jimmy, i've been vaping for about 2 years now.
Currently vaping on RX200 with either my Mutation v5 RDA or Royal hunter RDA (Both with dual claptons) at night and during the day i have a eVic mini with a Cthulhu v2 RTA (Dual twisted SS316, 0.10ohm build).
Favorite juices at the moment include:

Hazeworks Scream
MaxVG(vapemob) Papa smurf
Dew drop vaping - Stratus and Anvil

Thanks for having me, sure i'm going to learn a lot here :)

Welcome aboard @Jimmyza! Congrats on the 2 years and glad you found decent equipment! Who helped you in your vaping journey?

Morning all,

My name is Johan but my friends call me Jimmy, i've been vaping for about 2 years now.
Currently vaping on RX200 with either my Mutation v5 RDA or Royal hunter RDA (Both with dual claptons) at night and during the day i have a eVic mini with a Cthulhu v2 RTA (Dual twisted SS316, 0.10ohm build).
Favorite juices at the moment include:

Hazeworks Scream
MaxVG(vapemob) Papa smurf
Dew drop vaping - Stratus and Anvil

Thanks for having me, sure i'm going to learn a lot here :)
Welcome @Jimmyza ! Glad to have you here with us! That Cthulu has some truly insane flavour, I usually build it at about 0.4ohms myself.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard @Jimmyza! Congrats on the 2 years and glad you found decent equipment! Who helped you in your vaping journey?
Hi Rob

I started off with Twisp like most ppl i guess. from there i have been buying a lot of a good friend of mines used equipment. Sure you know him, i think he has mentioned you in the past, Arndt from Durban.

Forgot to mention, eciggies has also helped me a lot in the past, bought quite a bit of equip from them as well

Welcome the the forum @Jimmyza
Congrats on the 2 years of vaping! Great gear you have
Enjoy your stay and wishing you all the best for your journey from here

Hi Rob

I started off with Twisp like most ppl i guess. from there i have been buying a lot of a good friend of mines used equipment. Sure you know him, i think he has mentioned you in the past, Arndt from Durban.

Forgot to mention, eciggies has also helped me a lot in the past, bought quite a bit of equip from them as well
Eciggies are great to deal with! They hooked me up in the beginning as well!

Hi Rob

Ahhhh I know Arndt well! I knew you must have had some external help with decent equipment like that! :p

Welcome @Jimmyza ! Glad to have you here with us! That Cthulu has some truly insane flavour, I usually build it at about 0.4ohms myself.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
My builds are normally about 0.3ohms, tried this as a new build, and im very impressed so far

Hi Rob

LOL

you can't really see him, but he is in my profile pic, he was vaping on his Noisy Cricket with his Wismec Indestructible, hence you cant see his face :)

LOL

you can't really see him, but he is in my profile pic, he was vaping on his Noisy Cricket with his Wismec Indestructible, hence you cant see his face :)

Hehehe he is a bit of a vaping lunatic! :D

Hi I'm Waheeb

variables in the universe have aligned whereby I've come to the conclusion that i need to quit stincerettes and (1) happily came across a thread in another local site talking about vaping which linked some local shops and this awesome site.
(2) I have been able to successfully quit for months but always got sucked back in studying for exams - I graduated
(3) I cam to the realisation that i am addicted and my last 2 attempts have met with utter failure - new tactic
(4) I am the healthiest and fittest i have ever been in my life - quitting would boost my health even more :)
(5) yesterday whilst planning a holiday with my wifes family the no smoking rule was laid out - I agreed whole heatedly
and after lurking on this forum and on subreddits i decided to (and did prioir to this post) purchase the joytech ego aio as a starter
(although the kangertech dripbox initially tickled my fancy).

so yeh, i ramble and may connect dots to develops pics that are not even there but welcome another form of cloud watching...

Hi everyone,

Vape-Noob from CPT here.

smoked for than 10 years (never more than a 2 day break), bought myself a chinese twisp-type single coil double-deal last December. Was double wielding the ecig and rollies for about 2 weeks at which point I managed to cut down from 5 a day to 1 and then to none within another week (beginning of Jan 2016). Mostly smoke-free since then (except three separate upsies when I was out partying, but not a train smash in my eyes..). Now I've vaped myself through most Liqua flavours and strengths until I was introduced to "premium"-flavours. My friend borrowed me his e-Sense pass-through battery with 900 mAh, which was a welcoming change as I could vape while charging (gone were the days of cycling through screw-in batteries... -_-)

Recently, I decided to invest in an iJust2 (2.6 k mAh with dual coil) and WOW.. mind blown. the sky is the limit since then.

So far I've tried the local VapMob and VapourMountain flavours (currently on XXX 6mg), but I'm looking forward to explore many many more. That's why I'm really glad to have found this forum. This also seems to be the place to make an informed decision about my future RBA purchase!

Mostly a lurker but I am sure I will contribute as well.

TLDR: SUP GUYS! Vaping helped me stop my smoking habit and I am looking to explore more flavours and technologies

Best wishes,

alcheMIST

Hi. My name is Adrian.

I'm a mid twenties male from the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. I started vaping for the same reason most people did: to help me get off the cigarettes. So far so good. I've been vaping for about two months now using an iJust 2 starter kit.

Hi I'm Waheeb

variables in the universe have aligned whereby I've come to the conclusion that i need to quit stincerettes and (1) happily came across a thread in another local site talking about vaping which linked some local shops and this awesome site.
(2) I have been able to successfully quit for months but always got sucked back in studying for exams - I graduated
(3) I cam to the realisation that i am addicted and my last 2 attempts have met with utter failure - new tactic
(4) I am the healthiest and fittest i have ever been in my life - quitting would boost my health even more :)
(5) yesterday whilst planning a holiday with my wifes family the no smoking rule was laid out - I agreed whole heatedly
and after lurking on this forum and on subreddits i decided to (and did prioir to this post) purchase the joytech ego aio as a starter

so yeh, i ramble and may connect dots to develops pics that are not even there but welcome another form of cloud watching...

Welcome to the forum @wahe3bru
Lovely intro
Firstly, congrats on taking the step to vaping - you are certainly doing a great thing. With the right gear and juice, the "stincerettes" will be history. Dont worry aboit previous failed attempts. Many of us here have tried many things but have won with vaping.
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi everyone,

Vape-Noob from CPT here.

smoked for than 10 years (never more than a 2 day break), bought myself a chinese twisp-type single coil double-deal last December. Was double wielding the ecig and rollies for about 2 weeks at which point I managed to cut down from 5 a day to 1 and then to none within another week (beginning of Jan 2016). Mostly smoke-free since then (except three separate upsies when I was out partying, but not a train smash in my eyes..). Now I've vaped myself through most Liqua flavours and strengths until I was introduced to "premium"-flavours. My friend borrowed me his e-Sense pass-through battery with 900 mAh, which was a welcoming change as I could vape while charging (gone were the days of cycling through screw-in batteries... -_-)

Recently, I decided to invest in an iJust2 (2.6 k mAh with dual coil) and WOW.. mind blown. the sky is the limit since then.

So far I've tried the local VapMob and VapourMountain flavours (currently on XXX 6mg), but I'm looking forward to explore many many more. That's why I'm really glad to have found this forum. This also seems to be the place to make an informed decision about my future RBA purchase!

TLDR: SUP GUYS! Vaping helped me stop my smoking habit and I am looking to explore more flavours and technologies

Best wishes,

alcheMIST

Welcome @alcheMIST
Congrats on the vaping! You most certainly will find this forum helpful with regards to future juice and gear purchases. Lots of documented findings ;-). Check out the E-liquid reviews section (sorted by manufacturer) and it may give you some good ideas. Most of these juices are sold by the awesome vendors on this forum.

As for gear, just search on a device you may be interested in and you are likely to find several posts about it. If not, feel free to ask questions - there are many experienced helpful folk that will likely point you in the right direction.

Enjoy

Hi. My name is Adrian.

I'm a mid twenties male from the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. I started vaping for the same reason most people did: to help me get off the cigarettes. So far so good. I've been vaping for about two months now using an iJust 2 starter kit.
Most welcome to the forum. You have certainly done the hard yards - congratulations. Happy vaping.

Hi I'm Waheeb

Loved your intro. Most welcome to the forum and all the best on your vaping journey. Do shout if you have any questions.

Hi everyone,

Vape-Noob from CPT here.

Best wishes,

alcheMIST
Great stuff, well done. Most welcome and feel free to shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @wahe3bru, @alcheMIST and @Mr Tshaba! Hope you guys will enjoy your stay! Joining ECIGSSA is the best thing you can do for your own vaping journey, and fuels the vape train more than any amount of new devices will ever be able to!

Hi everyone,

Hehe, loving this - it's like reading a recipe which requires 2 k mg sugar... :) Very welcome, and yeah - mind blown. Great kit - many people here with ridiculous setups still have an iJust2 in their daily/weekly rotation.

Good day All

I am Johan, newish to vaping one could say.. Been a smoker for 24 years.. Got the Twisp Aero around 6 months ago, but just could not get the hang of it.. Smoked more than I vaped so was really struggling.. Colleague is an experienced vaper, and I found myself fascinated with all his gizmos and gadgets..After weeks of chatting and reading up I decided I should take the plunge and just go all in.

Ended up getting a Cuboid with a Cubis tank.. It has been almost 4 weeks now since my last ciggie. Enjoying the experience thus far(even with burning a coil or two already :blush:). Still trying to find that flavour that just works for me and trying to get the best settings for my mod. Joining here to learn more..

Back