Introduce Yourselves:

Back, Hi guys, thanx for this great platform. Met the guys at Joe's Juices on Saturday, got meself some nice liquid, bought a topbox Nono and a Cuboid 150W with Uwell crown (through this sites classifieds), been firing it up since Saterday non-stop, not even the slightest crave for a stinky after 30 years of the sh.t.
I stay in Villiersdorp, is currently a Packhouse manager at a Fruit Packing Facility, a real busy buzzy seen, hence my halve-post earlier. Great to be part of this forum and is looking forward to your company..
56033-491def22a15a12885252f8529c03fbae.jpg
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Glad you found your herd. Great gear you got going there. Happy vaping.

And just to be complete, the cCell 0.9 ohm Ceramic coils works perfectly in there. These are not rebuildable, but last a long time (at least a month) if you do not get a dud. The ones Sir Vape has at the moment are from a new batch and seems to be good from all reports on here. I have used 2 of them without any problems. Link here.
Hi Andre,sorry I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I just want to know if the vaporesso cCell 0.9 coils from Sir Vape has talk about and the target 0.5 coils from Vape Club the same coils with different resistance? I want to try it on my iJust and melo3 but don't which 1 works better because i prefer lower resistance, please advise? Many thanks

Hi Andre,sorry I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I just want to know if the vaporesso cCell 0.9 coils from Sir Vape has talk about and the target 0.5 coils from Vape Club the same coils with different resistance? I want to try it on my iJust and melo3 but don't which 1 works better because i prefer lower resistance, please advise? Many thanks
I have not personally tried the 0.5 ohm ones, but from other reports on here by @Rob Fisher and others, the flavour on the 0.5 ohm cCell is far inferior to that of the 0.9 ohm units. So, I have stuck to the 0.9 ohm ones.

I have not personally tried the 0.5 ohm ones, but from other reports on here by @Rob Fisher and others, the flavour on the 0.5 ohm cCell is far inferior to that of the 0.9 ohm units. So, I have stuck to the 0.9 ohm ones.
Il take your word for it,thanks a million!

Spot on @Andre! @Slick stick to the 0.9Ω cCell coils... I have had nothing but crap with all the others... yes some of them are fine and then you get a dud... but the new batch of 0.9Ω coils seem to be as close to perfection as one can get.

HI Guys & Gals,

My Name is Grant, born and raised in Pretoria.

Been smoking stinkies for the longest time until I was introduced to the EVOD, since then I have never looked back. I currently vape a few devices; namely eGo One, eGo AIO and Kangertech Dripbox. I have just recently started my journey into the world of DIY juice and look forward to sharing my experience with this community.

A little bit more about me; I'm an IT guy by day, Blogger and event organizer by night. I love good food, good beer and good friends. Other hobbies include IPSC and gaming ... Well that's about it actually

Cheers

HI Guys & Gals,

Been smoking stinkies for the longest time until I was introduced to the EVOD, since then I have never looked back. I currently vape a few devices; namely eGo One, eGo AIO and Kangertech Dripbox. I have just recently started my journey into the world of DIY juice and look forward to sharing my experience with this community.

A little bit more about me; I'm an IT guy by day, Blogger and event organizer by night. I love good food, good beer and good friends. Other hobbies include IPSC and gaming ... Well that's about it actually

Cheers
Welcome grant,very nice intro,goodluck with the diy juice ventures and happy vaping

Sent from my ZTE Blade G Lux using Tapatalk

HI Guys & Gals,

Cheers
Most welcome to the forum. You will fit right in with the good food, good beer (where is the wine!) and good friends and vaping. Some gamers and a gaming thread around too. No idea what is IPSC - wait, your Avatar - must have to do with shooting. Happy vaping.

Hi people
My name is nasier vaping for about 1 year and a bit had a dripper at first now got a kangertech and eleaf istick
Would like to go back to dripping as flavour is great but I cannot build tried b4 but failed
Any advice

Hi people
My name is nasier vaping for about 1 year and a bit had a dripper at first now got a kangertech and eleaf istick
Would like to go back to dripping as flavour is great but I cannot build tried b4 but failed
Any advice
Most welcome to the forum. My advice would be to visit one of our vendors - they are sure to help you with the building of coils. Vendors like Vape Cartel (Shop 15E - The Village Square, 160 Main Road, Plumstead) or Foggas Vape Lounge (Corner of Belvedere Road and Milldene Road, Rondebosch/Claremont, Cape Town).
Happy vaping.

Hi all, I live in George, Garden Route and vaping for 2.5 years now. Using ijust2 with VapeMob Max VG liquid. Favourite flavours are Papa Smurf and Classic T'bac mix. Used to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes/day for 24 years and haven't touched them since. Best thing ever! Hope to be in touch with Vapers in George, Knysna, Outshoorn, Mossel Bay and surroundings.

Hi all, I live in George, Garden Route and vaping for 2.5 years now. Using ijust2 with VapeMob Max VG liquid. Favourite flavours are Papa Smurf and Classic T'bac mix. Used to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes/day for 24 years and haven't touched them since. Best thing ever! Hope to be in touch with Vapers in George, Knysna, Outshoorn, Mossel Bay and surroundings.

Welcome @Ciscokid , congrats on kicking the habit and enjoy your stay :)

hey @Ciscokid

welcome to the forum and congrats on such an impressive vaping record! hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hi All.

Thank you all for a great forum.
I have been vaping for a couple of weeks now and havent looked at a stinky since.
Started with an Ecig and then bought the Ijust 2 but already looking a bit more adjustable.
Will be keeping my eye on the classifieds .

Hey all.

Derek's the name.
Decided to join the forum as I'm pretty new to the vamping scene and am just keen on learning a lot more, I've been told the dig setup is an awesome place to be and I'd just like to learn. Already found some useful info on here so thanks for the great forum.

Hi All.

I have been vaping for a couple of weeks now and havent looked at a stinky since.
Started with an Ecig and then bought the Ijust 2 but already looking a bit more adjustable.
Most welcome to the forum @Vaughn. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Do shout if you have any questions whatsoever. Enjoy the vaping journey.

Hey all.

Derek's the name.
Decided to join the forum as I'm pretty new to the vamping scene and am just keen on learning a lot more, I've been told the dig setup is an awesome place to be and I'd just like to learn. Already found some useful info on here so thanks for the great forum.
Great stuff, most welcome. The only dumb questions here are the ones not asked - so shout away. Happy vaping.

Hi there, my names Will and I am from Cape Town.

Been addicted to stinkies for about 20 years and have been off them a few times for a maximum of about 6 months.
My friend has been recommending I try a twisp as he has been using one for about 2 years.

I saw a documentary about the whole e-cig debate in Britain last week and it immediately got my interest as to the potential health benefits.
Got a Twisp Edge and have been extremely pleasantly surprised at how good it tastes and is such a good substitute for cigarettes.
The whole vaping thing has really got my attention and have just been watching loads of you tube videos about the subject.
So far so good. I can notice my breathing has improved, no longer coughing in the
morning and my taste seems to be improving.

Cheers for now!

Hiya. I live in Centurion and have been vaping for about 2 years now.
Just upgraded to a Reuleux Dna200 and Griffin 25 after researching my next setup right here on this forum. So thx.

Welcome to the forum @Ciscokid
Veteran vaper! Congrats. 2.5 yrs is a long time!
Congrats on giving up the stinkies
There are several vapers on this forum from your beautiful part of the country...

Hi All.

Welcome @Vaughn
Congrats on being stinkie free for a few weeks. Youve done the hard part!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hey all.

Derek's the name.

Welcome @Derkster_122
This is the right place to learn about vaping
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Back