Introduce Yourselves:

Howsit Guys- Nash here

Started vaping around January 2016.. Started off with a Kangertech TopBox Mini (still have it and still love it).. Recently "upgraded" to the Wismec RX200S and got myself a Vaperz Cloud VCMT Tank (what a beast) still learning a few tricks here and there on building, with some help from awesome people at VAPE KING .. I kinda drifted away and got back into cigarettes about a week after purchasing my first starter kit, until i finally saw the light! Been off cigarettes now going onto 4 weeks.. Vaping has officially become my new hobbie!! Currently vaping ICE CREAM MAN DA BOMB and GQ EMPIRE!

Howsit Guys- Nash here

Started vaping around January 2016.. Started off with a Kangertech TopBox Mini (still have it and still love it).. Recently "upgraded" to the Wismec RX200S and got myself a Vaperz Cloud VCMT Tank (what a beast) still learning a few tricks here and there on building, with some help from awesome people at VAPE KING .. I kinda drifted away and got back into cigarettes about a week after purchasing my first starter kit, until i finally saw the light! Been off cigarettes now going onto 4 weeks.. Vaping has officially become my new hobbie!! Currently vaping ICE CREAM MAN DA BOMB and GQ EMPIRE!

Welcome to the forum @Nash Chetty
Congrats on the 4 weeks - keep it up - you are doing great!
Vaping is a wonderful hobby indeed
All the best for your journey from here on

Hi everybody

Mohamed here. Started vaping about 2 months ago and have been loving it. trying to get rid of the 1 stinky i have every day. its tough to get off that 1. looking for ideas and tricks to stay away. I started on Kangertech topbox mini and have recently invested in a RX200s with a Griffin 25 tank. due to the range of juices, its hard to stick to just 1. I'm learning to build coils with my bro and hopefully will be on my own 2 feet soon without that 1 stinky

Hi Everyone

B1G_WH1T3 here, I've been vaping for about 6 months now, started straight off the bat with a kangertech topbox 200 with a Smok tfv4 and the dual coil deck, I used the tank for about 2 weeks and picked up a Twissed messes V1 and a RX200. my current build and favorite one is 22ga 8 wraps on a 3mm bit, running at 80W 3.69v. I'm a big DIY guy, bought about 130ml of retail juice and emiditly began to research on how DIY works, been making my own juice for what about 5 and a half months, have a few good recipies I 've either made myself or changes from a clone.

But yea rather enjoying vaping been a smoker for 11 years , quit right after I got my first setup and never looked back.

Hi Everyone

B1G_WH1T3 here, I've been vaping for about 6 months now, started straight off the bat with a kangertech topbox 200 with a Smok tfv4 and the dual coil deck, I used the tank for about 2 weeks and picked up a Twissed messes V1 and a RX200. my current build and favorite one is 22ga 8 wraps on a 3mm bit, running at 80W 3.69v. I'm a big DIY guy, bought about 130ml of retail juice and emiditly began to research on how DIY works, been making my own juice for what about 5 and a half months, have a few good recipies I 've either made myself or changes from a clone.

But yea rather enjoying vaping been a smoker for 11 years , quit right after I got my first setup and never looked back.

Welcome to the forum @B1G_WH1T3 . Am I correct in assuming we have another NH member joining our ranks? :p

Zadiac !!! yup, you should know me by now :p

Congrats on switching from stinkies to the healthier option. You will like it here. Awesome forum with awesome people :)

sup guys

I'm Marco I was a smoker(10 years experience lol) switched to vaping and vice versa on and off for the past 8 years, mostly the e-cigs(twisps and green smoke all that weird jazz), recently started mods like 3 weeks ago (which is soooooo much better) , started off with a joyetech evic vtc mini and looking to upgrade this week which is way more difficult than it sounds so many to choose from. im a fan of the orion ejuices, mainly meteorite, but i also have had their sunset and their all coiled out yo-yo and ive tried paulies pistachio ice cream which is really good. so my new hobby is vaping building coils is next

sup guys

I'm Marco I was a smoker(10 years experience lol) switched to vaping and vice versa on and off for the past 8 years, mostly the e-cigs(twisps and green smoke all that weird jazz), recently started mods like 3 weeks ago (which is soooooo much better) , started off with a joyetech evic vtc mini and looking to upgrade this week which is way more difficult than it sounds so many to choose from. im a fan of the orion ejuices, mainly meteorite, but i also have had their sunset and their all coiled out yo-yo and ive tried paulies pistachio ice cream which is really good. so my new hobby is vaping building coils is next

Welcome @Archangel2203
Wishing you all the best this time around
Sounds like you are sorted. I know what you mean about the challenge in deciding on a mod
See you have been doing good research.
Enjoy your stay

Hi.
My name is Brennan and I'm a Vaper

Got started to get off Cigarettes.
However quickly realized it Tastes better and it's way more fun.

Think rebuilding and mixing my own juice will become interests in the near future but for now I'm sick of cigarettes.

Hi.

Think rebuilding and mixing my own juice will become interests in the near future but for now I'm sick of cigarettes.

Welcome to the forum @Brennan
Congrats on the vaping. You doing a great thing
Quite right about the taste and fun aspects of vaping!
Enjoy your stay

sup guys

Most welcome to the forum @Archangel2203. Hehe, loved that 10 years experience. Yeah, with the gear on the market now it is much easier to kick the stinky habit. Good luck on your upgrade - do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.
Hi.

Most welcome vaper @Brennan. You got it down pat - way better tasting and way more fun. All the best with your rebuilding and DIY quest. Happy vaping.

Hi guys, name is Max.
Smoked for years, but successfully quit a few years ago. Been smoking hookah for around 15 years, most of that time with the high-end flavours and coals in Europe. Been enjoying vaping for a few months, but only bought my first device 3 months ago. Started off with an Evic Mini with a Tron-S tank. But then quickly moved onto an RTA. Then went and got another Evic Mini when my roomate started. Was running a Griffin 22 and the Evic Mini for two weeks before getting the Limitless RDTA and a RX200S. Already looking at a new stuff as the bug has bitten.

Hi all, i'm Yono, i'm new here. I'm from Indonesia and start vaping with Kangertech Subox :wasntme:

Hey everyone. Brand new to vaping. I tried about five years ago on the nasty cigarette lookalikes with cotton wicks/tanks in their 'filters' and ditched it after getting mouthfuls of juice half the time and nothing the rest.
Anyway... bought an e-sense on Saturday (was actually for my wife) and haven't smoked since. Really enjoying it. Not sure how good or bad they are supposed to be, but going well so far.

Last edited:
Greetings all

Richard here.....
Been vaping on and off for a few years but back on the plume train now and even got my gf into it.
Running a RX200S with a protank 4, just bough an indestructible. Looking for a new mod for the gf so if anyone has pink mod, let me know. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. Brand new to vaping. I tried about five years ago on the nasty cigarette lookalikes with cotton wicks/tanks in their 'filters' and ditched it after getting mouthfuls of juice half the time and nothing the rest.
Anyway... bought an e-sense on Saturday (was actually for my wife) and haven't smoked since. Really enjoying it. Not sure how good or bad they are supposed to be, but going well so far.
Most welcome to the forum. All the best with kicking the stinky habit. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Greetings all

Richard here.....
Been vaping on and off for a few years but back on the plume train now and even got my gf into it.
Running a RX200S with a protank 4, just bough an indestructible. Looking for a new mod for the gf so if anyone has pink mod, let me know. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum and back on the train. The Eleaf Pico kit is available in hot pink. Small and awesome with the 0.9 ohm cCell coil unit. HRH's vape of choice. Happy vaping.

Back