Introduce Yourselves:

Hey everyone. Brand new to vaping. I tried about five years ago on the nasty cigarette lookalikes with cotton wicks/tanks in their 'filters' and ditched it after getting mouthfuls of juice half the time and nothing the rest.
Anyway... bought an e-sense on Saturday (was actually for my wife) and haven't smoked since. Really enjoying it. Not sure how good or bad they are supposed to be, but going well so far.

Welcome to the forum @Lukeness
Congrats on quitting since Saturday! You are doing a great thing
Not sure about the e-sense myself, maybe share a pic
But whatever works for you is what counts
Enjoy the forum and your stay here

Greetings all

Richard here.....
Been vaping on and off for a few years but back on the plume train now and even got my gf into it.
Running a RX200S with a protank 4, just bough an indestructible. Looking for a new mod for the gf so if anyone has pink mod, let me know. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Welcome @Random_Sheep
Great gear! Congrats on being back to vaping.
Enjoy your stay.

good morning fellow vapers

I recently started vaping due to my cooler younger brothers ( love em youngings )
I just purchased my first mod a vaporesso tarot with a smok tvf4 mini.
I am just here to see what the other vapers are up to, and to keep up with the trends and hopefully kick the ciggies for good.

Welcome to the forum @Lukeness
Congrats on quitting since Saturday! You are doing a great thing
Not sure about the e-sense myself, maybe share a pic
But whatever works for you is what counts
Enjoy the forum and your stay here

Hey Silver
Here's a link to the one I bought:
http://esense.co.za/shop/electronic-cigarettes/vape-kits/e-sense-limited-edition-box-kit-1-detail
They were R399 at Spar, so I got two.

Here are the kit details:
1 X e-sense 900mAh Passthrough battery (6-9 hours of vaping)
1 X e-sense Bottom Dual Coil Clear Clearomizer, with round drip ti
1 X e-sense Bottom Dual Coil Colour Matching Clearomizer, with round drip tip
1 X Flat drip tip
1 X Micro USB cable
1 X USB Wall Plug
1 X User Guide and Warranty Card (basically a six month battery warrantee)

I like it so far, but I have no idea what to expect in terms of coil life etc. The build as a whole seems pretty solid (solid stainless steel) but that's about all I can say since I know nothing about how it should be.

good morning fellow vapers

I recently started vaping due to my cooler younger brothers ( love em youngings )
I just purchased my first mod a vaporesso tarot with a smok tvf4 mini.
I am just here to see what the other vapers are up to, and to keep up with the trends and hopefully kick the ciggies for good.
Most welcome to the forum and congrats on joining the cool gang! All the best with your vaping journey. Do shout if you have any questions, although the youngings probably have all the answers. Happy vaping.

Hey all

New to the forum. I was a pack a day smoker for about 15 odd years. Been vaping a few months now. First started of on a twisp and now on an istick Pico. Loving it. It's a great mod.

Like making my own juices.

Hi Guys , noob checking in, vaping for 2 months or so now.

Thanks to @brotiform and friends on here, i just got this all together. :hug: Such a massive difference from the smok ego cloud i started with.

Koopor plus 200w with Sense Herakles Plus.

20160630_133315_zps9uzykprz.jpg

Welcome @F4T , glad I could help out and it's good to see you up and running! You're gonna enjoy yourself here but your wallet wont! The classifieds and vendors are dangerous :D

Hi Guys , noob checking in, vaping for 2 months or so now.

Thanks to @brotiform and friends on here, i just got this all together. :hug: Such a massive difference from the smok ego cloud i started with.

Koopor plus 200w with Sense Herakles Plus.

20160630_133315_zps9uzykprz.jpg
Most welcome to the forum. Nice gear. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi 5 People,

Got stuck in the new addiction and love every puff…….

Stopped smoking tobacco the one day and started vaping the next. It has been just over two months and I went all out and still adding to the hardware, juice and self-mixing collection.

Hi 5 People,

Got stuck in the new addiction and love every puff…….

Stopped smoking tobacco the one day and started vaping the next. It has been just over two months and I went all out and still adding to the hardware, juice and self-mixing collection.

Welcome to the forum @UnderPantsBoy
Most unusual name you have!
All the best with the vape journey
Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the theme park!

Welcome to the forum @UnderPantsBoy,congrats on quitting the stinkies cold turkey!

Newest noob checking in ☺
Only been vaping for a few weeks now, still on the tobacco, but way less than usual. Hoping to ditch them stinkies real soon.

Welcome to the forum @Pinksunshine
Congrats on the vaping and way less stinkies. Where there's a will, there's a way!
You are doing a great thing and wishing you well from here on
Enjoy and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi community

200.gif

I have posted 50 times and thought it best to introduce myself. That is one of my characteristics my wife fell in love with .......never mindedness.
Middle one of 5 brothers. 2 Years military service after school and left as a infantry Lieutenant.
BSc at Stellenbosch then HED. Got married to my school love (head girl btw). Got employed at my first interview and have been a high school Biology and Natural Science teacher ever since (16 years).
Started smoking Camel soft pack while in service and have been doing so for 25 years (pack a day).
Bought my first Maxi ecig 2 months back and smoke- free since.
Currently I switch between my Ego AIO, kangertech NEBOX and Evic VTC mini.

Glad to be on board.

Last edited:
Hi community

200.gif

I have posted 50 times and thought it best to introduce myself. That is one of my characteristics my wife fell in love with .......never mindedness.
Middle one of 5 brothers. 2 Years military service after school and left as a infantry Lieutenant.
BSc at Stellenbosch then HED. Got married to my school love (head girl btw). Got employed at my first interview and have been a high school Biology and Natural Science teacher ever since (16 years).
Starting smoking Camel soft pack while in service and have been doing so for 25 years (pack a day).

Glad to be on board.
Ah, thank you for the introduction. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Hi community

200.gif

Started smoking Camel soft pack while in service and have been doing so for 25 years (pack a day).

Glad to be on board.

Welcome to the forum @KZOR and thanks for the lovely intro
Congrats on the 2 months stinkie free - marvellous achievement!!
Wishing you all the best from here on!

Lol @KZOR, same here re the intro-taking-time:SimpHomer:, so here goes:
Hi guys:hi:, I am from Pta, was on the Camel bus since Varsity in the 80's. Have been trying GreenSmoke when it came out, but we all know how that normally turns out...
Both Hubby and I quit a couple of months back:eaea: - started on Twisp Edge, he wanted to "upgrade" to the Aero, I did some Googling, and happened upon this forum.
Upgraded to IJust2, then a whole bunch of Picos, the 4 ml tanks, Kanger Subtank minis and a nano (in pink!:tmnt:), the RX200s with protank, Kanger Squonker with Velocity V2.
We also diy most of our juices, looking for that perfect ADV. I am still not comfy enough with my mixing skills to share recipes though, but we shall get there.
Happy to be here, happy vaping all! :headbang:

Lol @KZOR, same here re the intro-taking-time:SimpHomer:, so here goes:
Hi guys:hi:, I am from Pta, was on the Camel bus since Varsity in the 80's. Have been trying GreenSmoke when it came out, but we all know how that normally turns out...
Both Hubby and I quit a couple of months back:eaea: - started on Twisp Edge, he wanted to "upgrade" to the Aero, I did some Googling, and happened upon this forum.
Upgraded to IJust2, then a whole bunch of Picos, the 4 ml tanks, Kanger Subtank minis and a nano (in pink!:tmnt:), the RX200s with protank, Kanger Squonker with Velocity V2.
We also diy most of our juices, looking for that perfect ADV. I am still not comfy enough with my mixing skills to share recipes though, but we shall get there.
Happy to be here, happy vaping all! :headbang:
Great stuff, @Caramia. Most congrats on kicking that long time stinky habit to you and Hubby. Looking forward to seeing some of your DIY creations. Happy vaping.

Thank you @Andre!
Yep, the stinky-kicking was a little tough, we both quit overnight:whew:, but vaping is Boss!
Re the DIY - all in good time, I am currently playing with some pancake, coffee and very fruity flavours, some are quite nice, but I have to get Hubby's all-day-tastebud-approval before spreading the love:sun_smiley:

P.s. I think it is quite obvious, but I simply love the emoticons on here:elefant:!

Hi
I'm Shabeer
Been stinky free for over 3 years
Started off with twisp and now using the Pico kit.
Just got my Pico recently and loving it
But going through around 3 tanks juice per day (Melo 3 mini).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back