Introduce Yourselves:

Hi
I'm Shabeer
Been stinky free for over 3 years
Started off with twisp and now using the Pico kit.
Just got my Pico recently and loving it
But going through around 3 tanks juice per day (Melo 3 mini).
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on being stinky free for so long - a huge achievement. 6 ml a day is not much at all. Many do 20+ mls per day. Pico kit is great. Happy vaping.

Hi
My name is Fanie. Been vaping for almost a year now. A co-worker introduced me to twisp so started off with the only thing I new back then. Lately realised the vaping community is HUUGGGEEE!!!
Currently using a Cuboid 150w with a Griffin 25mm rta.
Looking forward to learn more and expand my vaping experience.

;)

Hi
My name is Fanie. Been vaping for almost a year now. A co-worker introduced me to twisp so started off with the only thing I new back then. Lately realised the vaping community is HUUGGGEEE!!!

;)

Welcome
I have the exact same setup...love it!

Welcome to the forum @Fandelz the vaping community is huge and its filled with some really great people,I hope you enjoy your stay here

Hi

;)
Welcome Fanie!

That is some really good kit you have there! Is that your dog/horse in your profile picture? :eek:

Good evening Vapers, I'm Zaher and have just recently been exposed to vaping. Have always smoked hookah, and currently using a twisp clearo. Will soon be buying my first mod but with so many options it's not easy to choose. Will be doing lots of research and really appreciate all the info I've found so far on this forum.

Lol @KZOR, same here re the intro-taking-time:SimpHomer:, so here goes:
Hi guys:hi:, I am from Pta, was on the Camel bus since Varsity in the 80's. Have been trying GreenSmoke when it came out, but we all know how that normally turns out...
Both Hubby and I quit a couple of months back:eaea: - started on Twisp Edge, he wanted to "upgrade" to the Aero, I did some Googling, and happened upon this forum.
Upgraded to IJust2, then a whole bunch of Picos, the 4 ml tanks, Kanger Subtank minis and a nano (in pink!:tmnt:), the RX200s with protank, Kanger Squonker with Velocity V2.
We also diy most of our juices, looking for that perfect ADV. I am still not comfy enough with my mixing skills to share recipes though, but we shall get there.
Happy to be here, happy vaping all! :headbang:

Welcome to the forum @Caramia
Congrats on the quitting of the stinkies. You guys dont mess around. Awesome gear so soon in
Enjoy and wishing you and your hubby all the best. Hope to see you at VapeCon in your neck of the woods on the 27th of August!

Hi
I'm Shabeer
Been stinky free for over 3 years
Started off with twisp and now using the Pico kit.
Just got my Pico recently and loving it
But going through around 3 tanks juice per day (Melo 3 mini).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @shabs
Congrats on 3 years stinkie free! That is awesome!
3 tanks per day on the Melo3 Mini doesnt sound like too much. Thats about 6ml isnt it?
Great going!
Enjoy the forum

Hi

;)

Welcome tp the forum @Fandelz
Congrats on the vaping.
You are right the vaping community is quite large and growing at a rapid pace. So much gear and juices to choose from. We are spoilt for choice nowadays!
Enjoy the forum and wishing you all the best with your vaping journey

Good evening Vapers, I'm Zaher and have just recently been exposed to vaping. Have always smoked hookah, and currently using a twisp clearo. Will soon be buying my first mod but with so many options it's not easy to choose. Will be doing lots of research and really appreciate all the info I've found so far on this forum.

Welcome @Zaher619
Lots of info and experienced vapers here to help out
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

I know what you mean that its not easy to choose but dont worry, it seems a bit more daunting than it actually is. Try get yourself something easy to start with that will give you a great reliable vape. Eg the subtank mini on a VTC Mini for example or a Pico with Melo3 mini and you can go from there. Both of those should outperform the Clearo by some margin.

Enjoy and wishing you well.

Welcome tp the forum @Fandelz
Congrats on the vaping.
You are right the vaping community is quite large and growing at a rapid pace. So much gear and juices to choose from. We are spoilt for choice nowadays!
Enjoy the forum and wishing you all the best with your vaping journey
Thank you @Silver
I never new all the goodies you can aquire for vaping, all new to all the gear and the vatiety of flavours.

Welcome to the forum @Caramia
Congrats on the quitting of the stinkies. You guys dont mess around. Awesome gear so soon in
Enjoy and wishing you and your hubby all the best. Hope to see you at VapeCon in your neck of the woods on the 27th of August!
Thank you Silver, I thought it was time to formally introduce myself;)
And lol, yes, we don't take very long to get into something new. Hubby sold his KTMs:( and needed something else to keep him busy when not working.
And yep, I have RSVPd for the both of us;-)

Hi thanks, I am loving it, the big tank makes the filling easier... Yeah that's my 'dorse'.

:rofl::-D
Lol Fanie! I have a "Lesser Dane" Weimeraner, the one in my profile pic, he takes up space everywhere, but he is my little dude, and allowed to be a little bit of a brat:tmi:

Back