Introduce Yourselves:

Well after that last post i read, i dont know if i wanna say :) but it is a Twisp Edge and i am trying everything and anything
Haha! Don't worry! Plenty of people on here got started on Twisps, so they do have some value. If it has kept you off the stinkies so far then its doing the job! The twisp rage on here is more related to the way in which the company conducts itself, not the devices themselves (mostly).

So, Stupid question and i don't know if this is the right place to ask but on one of the E-Liquids i want to try they say it contains trace amounts of alcohol, how much, is trace amounts, would i be able to use it during my working day, driving things like that. I am looking for something that reminds me on the Camel tast. I had some old Tobacco Punch made By X2O for my last attempt that have severed me very well this time but its now finished and i have been trying everything.

So, Stupid question and i don't know if this is the right place to ask but on one of the E-Liquids i want to try they say it contains trace amounts of alcohol, how much, is trace amounts, would i be able to use it during my working day, driving things like that. I am looking for something that reminds me on the Camel tast. I had some old Tobacco Punch made By X2O for my last attempt that have severed me very well this time but its now finished and i have been trying everything.
Yeah it would be completely safe to use daily. By trace amounts they mean the flavour concentrates would have some small quantity, but it would be insignificant. It's more of an acknowledgement so that people who might not wish to consume any alcohol (for religious reasons etc) are aware.

Yeah it would be completely safe to use daily. By trace amounts they mean the flavour concentrates would have some small quantity, but it would be insignificant. It's more of an acknowledgement so that people who might not wish to consume any alcohol (for religious reasons etc) are aware.

So from now on, no more reading juice labels for me lol, I'm muslim and don't want to give up my favorite juices due to "Traces of alcohol".

Good Evening Everyone

Riaan here. I have been a smoker for many years and successfully stopped smoking and went over onto vaping only.

I attempted a Twisp a while ago but it could not break the packet a day habit.

My setup:
Reuleaux RX200
LG HG2 300mah batteries
Griffin 25 RTA top airflow atomizer.
Currently on dual clapton coils at 0.43ohm
Kendo Vape Cotton
And a range of juices. Mainly e-liquids project and some self mixed flavors from a mate. Busy looking into mixing myself.

I am honestly ecstatic to have stopped smoking and do enjoy the look on peoples faces when blowing massive clouds out my car window...

My name is Dominic. Only ever smoked stinkies for 9 months. 2 years ago I moved to a Twisp clearo and once that broke (which wasn't very long) I bought a Twisp Edge. I was stoked with the variable voltage (n00b alert) on the Edge.

I've realised in the past few months that I can geek out on vaping and have a iStick Pico 75W TC + Melo 3 Mini Kit on the way from @VapeGrrl. Looking forward to the new journey.

Other things I've geeked out on in my life: coffee, whisk(e)y, food, geocaching, technology, programming.

Good Evening Everyone

Riaan here. I have been a smoker for many years and successfully stopped smoking and went over onto vaping only.

My setup:
Reuleaux RX200
LG HG2 300mah batteries
Kendo Vape Cotton
And a range of juices. Mainly e-liquids project and some self mixed flavors from a mate. Busy looking into mixing myself.

I am honestly ecstatic to have stopped smoking and do enjoy the look on peoples faces when blowing massive clouds out my car window...
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. DIY is great fun - go for it. Happy vaping on that great gear.

Hi all!
Names Matthew been smoking for 4 years and have stopped smoking and started vaping with the Ijust 2 kit. I have to say for someone looking to stop smoking the ijust 2 is a great little device and I'm already upgrading!
Current kit: Ijust2 kit + home built 0.33ohm coils for extra vapor production and flavour.
Tomorrow I will be getting the new eleaf ipower 80w and ijoy tornado RTA for some extra vapor production.
Hoping to learn lots from the vape veterans!

Hi all!
Names Matthew been smoking for 4 years and have stopped smoking and started vaping with the Ijust 2 kit. I have to say for someone looking to stop smoking the ijust 2 is a great little device and I'm already upgrading!
Current kit: Ijust2 kit + home built 0.33ohm coils for extra vapor production and flavour.
Tomorrow I will be getting the new eleaf ipower 80w and ijoy tornado RTA for some extra vapor production.

Welcome @BassVapin I'm sure you will find this forum EXTREMELY helpful, I surely am.

Hi guys Ryan here,

I started vaping in November 2015. Was going steadily for about a month or so until a broken tank resulted in picking up the cigarettes again as it was the easy option to get my nic fix :( I recently made the decision to get back into Vaping. I am running a RX200S with a Wotofo Troll V2 and vaping Nostalgia E-Liquid.

Looking forward to chatting with some of you :)

Well after that last post i read, i dont know if i wanna say :) but it is a Twisp Edge and i am trying everything and anything

Welcome to the forum @BM000
Enjoy your stay

Good Evening Everyone

My setup:
Reuleaux RX200
LG HG2 300mah batteries
Kendo Vape Cotton

Welcome to the forum @Boost and congrats on quitting the stinkies!
Great achievement and i understand the ecstatic feeling - so do many of us here
You have great gear
Enjoy the forum

My name is Dominic. Only ever smoked stinkies for 9 months. 2 years ago I moved to a Twisp clearo and once that broke (which wasn't very long) I bought a Twisp Edge. I was stoked with the variable voltage (n00b alert) on the Edge.

I've realised in the past few months that I can geek out on vaping and have a iStick Pico 75W TC + Melo 3 Mini Kit on the way from @VapeGrrl. Looking forward to the new journey.

Other things I've geeked out on in my life: coffee, whisk(e)y, food, geocaching, technology, programming.

Belated welcome to the forum @Glytch
You have asked many questions and learnt so much I suppose in a short time
That is just fabulous - enjoy the forum and the vaping!

Hi all!

Congrats on quitting the stinkies @BassVapin and welcome
Ijust2 is a winner indeed
Enjoy the new gear and the forum!
By the way, Is your name connected to bass fishing?

Hi guys Ryan here,

I started vaping in November 2015. Was going steadily for about a month or so until a broken tank resulted in picking up the cigarettes again as it was the easy option to get my nic fix :( I recently made the decision to get back into Vaping. I am running a RX200S with a Wotofo Troll V2 and vaping Nostalgia E-Liquid.

Looking forward to chatting with some of you :)

Welcome to the forum @Ryan__Sexton
Congrats on getting back on the vaping train!
Hopefully you will get some spare kit so you dont resort to stinkies when it breaks ;-)
Enjoy

Newb checking in, received my first order from Vape Cartel this morning, keen to get started.
@Neuk welcome to the best vape forum on the planet (imho) You'll learn all you need to know on vapeing and meet some great folks!

HI everyone don't really know if I could introduce myself as a Newby because I've been on the forum for a few days already hehe but no formal introduction on this page so here I am. ..I'm Wendy 25 years old and from pretoria and new to vapeing and still smoking :-( but really want to quite like yesterday already hehe ...Nice to meet you all
@Wendyvz hi there,hang in there and I bet you'll be Smoke free before long.I smoked for almost 50 yrs.and now I'd rather have a vape even if smoking somehow became safe.I'm sure it'll happen for you too.Have fun on the forum.

Hi I'm Lyn I started vaping in 2013 after a bad bout of pneumonia,the doc said no more cigs and there and then I put ALL the smellies including ashtrays.Vanilla is one of one of my favorites and the grandchildren say it's smells like cookies.When I kiss a smoker I want to be ill.I don't mind people smoking in my house but I can't believe that I lived with that smell for 58 years! Long live the vapers of this world:makeup:
I
@Lyn Pirie it's a shame that it takes a health crisis to get some of us off the cigs.Mine was a heart attack and now I've been Smoke free for close to 3 yrs. I say thank God for vapeing and this forum! Welcome.

Back