Introduce Yourselves:

Hey my name is Anika. I'm a newbie i recently started vaping and it is amazing... i have a eleaf i stick pico and i'm amazed by it's performance..

Welcome to the forum @Anika
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy and all the best for your journey!

Another good idea is to go visit some of the Vape Stores
I see you are in the beautiful Cape Town mother city
Perhaps go past Juicy Joes, Vape Cartel and Foggas Vape Lounge
You are bound to find some great juices to first test to see if you like - and then buy

I agree with @Silver on this one, I myself went to foggers vape lounge when I needed to figure out what juices appeal to me, and I must say just spending some time there really really helped me. They were extremely helpful and informative and they encouraged tasting of the juices to help you find what you like.

So massive thumbs up to @Foggas Vape Lounge and would recommend you try them out @Tashreeq14

Hello my fellow vapers, Anton here

I started my vaping journey about 3 - 4 years ago and did not like it at all and gave it up within a month.
I tried vaping again about 3 months ago and can comfortably say that I am hooked.

Restarting my journey was done with a SUBVOD + 3 bottles of Vape King house brand E-liquids.
Since then I upgraded to a Joytech Evic VTwo mini 75w and DIY my own juice ( NCV Trinity is my all time favorite ).

I would just like to thank everyone who has part in this form and the well of knowledge being shared on here.

Hello my fellow vapers, Anton here

I started my vaping journey about 3 - 4 years ago and did not like it at all and gave it up within a month.
I tried vaping again about 3 months ago and can comfortably say that I am hooked.

Restarting my journey was done with a SUBVOD + 3 bottles of Vape King house brand E-liquids.
Since then I upgraded to a Joytech Evic VTwo mini 75w and DIY my own juice ( NCV Trinity is my all time favorite ).

I would just like to thank everyone who has part in this form and the well of knowledge being shared on here.

Welcome to the forum @VapingSpyker
Congrats on restarting the journey and it great to hear you got sorted
Vaping is indeed an amazing adventure!
Enjoy your stay

hello there vapers.. my name is Alex i live on the East Rand.. still getting used to the site and posting from my Sony Z3 so pls excuse any mistakes.... i am quite into technology , gadgetry etc..... 15 years stopped 8 years ago but took up pipe smoking as a substitute i really enjoyed the flavor of some of the tobaccos available but found the throat hits from the nicotine and the tongue bite to be quite unpleasant at times... the task of cleaning the pipes also is quite a nasty business and quite smelly too so i tend to leave it alone and only on occasions would i smoke my pipes..... about 3 years ago i came across this vaping thing...... well i was curious.. to say the least.. all this new terminology seemed to intrigue me... mods, mechs, atomisers, rba's, pvd's.. the reviews of the flavors is really what got me going aswell as those cloud chasers videos etc etc really got my attention.... so i started looking more in depth into the subject... and was surprised to see how popular it has become and the large amount of local vendors...... so a year ago i got myself a twisp... i wasnt impressed the flavors were quite lousy... so after playing around with the twisp for a month or so i shelved it and have been smoking my pipes on and off.. no ciggies i cant stand the taste or smell of a ciggie anymore... but i continued to research the web and find out as much as i could... my mind was boggled.. pen style cartomisers.. ego style e ciggies.. rebuildables etc after much deliberation and for simplicity i like the 18650 style removable batteries and despise things with built-in batteries and micro usb ports.. they dont last.. so in i decided to go for an eleaf pico with the melo 3 tank... now i needed to sort myself out with some flavors... i spoke to the guys at vape cartel in Meyersdal and after talking with the guys i sampled a few flavors from their personal vapes... i found one that i liked... i fitted the. 3ohm coil and filled my melo 3 tank set the mod to 35w and hit the fire button.. as i inhaled it hit me square between the eyes.. my mouth exploded in flavour....it was the Harmonium from Diety Vapes 0 mg nicotene... .. a thick warm smooth.. creamy... sweet.. nutty.. tobacco flavour overtook my senses........ i was converted... instantly.... now i understand why its so popular....... i am worried that this is now going to be my new favorite hobby.... the gadgetry the endless choice of flavors to play with..... i am sold....and what a great local forum this is...yesterday i found the e-pipe heading on the forum.. wow.. i am sure to be building one of my own soon . see u guys at vapecon 27aug......

hi my names muhammad from durban never yet start vaping but would like to need some help from the masters

Welcome all.

Muhammad, please feel free to ask your questions. There are many experts here that will give great advice.

Another question guys... how do I make the burning taste in my throat not come after fully charged?

Hi, it sounds like you experienced a dry hit. The coil could have burned dry because it did not have sufficient juice inside or it may be at the end of it's life and needs replacing. You maybe tasted the cotton in the coil burning.

hi my names muhammad from durban never yet start vaping but would like to need some help from the masters
Hi @mmotala ! Whereabouts in Durban are you situated? We have a couple of outstanding shops that will be able to help you one-on-one, but a rapidly growing community in our area too! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, we are here to spread the love! ;)

I'm from westville but don't mind driving toball the way up to gateway if necessary

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
SIR VAPE'S VAPORY
Shop 1 Cowey House
136 Cowey Rd
Morningside
Durban

Mon - Fri : 8:00am to 5:00pm
Sat: 9am to 1:00pm

Hi there,
My name is Jimmy, I'm from Rustenburg North-West.
I've been vaping since end of 2014, I started with the Twisp Clearo and switched to the Twisp Aero mid last year.
Twisp is all I've known and it kept me off the stinkies since 2014, it's been frustrating and expensive but I didn't know better.
After seeing a friend with his new iStick Pico led me to do some research online and I was STUNNED to see all the cool stuff I have been missing out on, I could kick myself for not looking around sooner.
So I joined this forum and I'm looking forward to discovering better vaping equipment and learn from the experts all about the stuff I missed out on!

WELCOME @JimDestruct'em and @mmotala.

I can relate to @JimDestruct'em, I joined the forum about two weeks ago,or something like that, for the exact same reason (i.e. twisp vaping and looking to get into the good stuff), and I must say the advice and support I received here was unparalleled.

The guys literally took me through every little detail I needed to know before deciding on any purchase.

My advise would be to maybe create a thread and put down as much information as possible as to what you looking for ITO style, size, desired effect etc, what you willing to spend, what you expecting to get out of the vaping experience etc.

That way you have your own space to ask questions, get to know people etc. Alternatively, look for newbie threads that have asked similar questions, there are tons of them under the newbie section and maybe find some answers there with less hassle.

I don't mind speaking of my own experiences with you guys too, but wont give too much advise, I will leave that up to the pro's here.

All the best with the vaping journey gents, I'm sure it will be a pleasant one with the guidance of the people on this forum.

Hey guys,

Been vaping on and off for 6 months but really getting into it now. Finally starting to get into drippers and rebuildables. Looking to start having a dabble in some mixing now too.

Hi There!
Blu here. Started vaping in the beginning of 2015, best life choice to date. I like desert flavours, and everything blueberry-esque, and i'm running a VCMT coupled with a Sigelli 213 :) Started off with a meagre iStick 50w and a Aspire Nautilus Mini, went through the ranks until I found gear that I could afford without being outclassed by my peers :D

Hi There!
Blu here. Started vaping in the beginning of 2015, best life choice to date. I like desert flavours, and everything blueberry-esque, and i'm running a VCMT coupled with a Sigelli 213 :) Started off with a meagre iStick 50w and a Aspire Nautilus Mini, went through the ranks until I found gear that I could afford without being outclassed by my peers :D

Welcome and enjoy.
I also like desserts. Congratulations on being off the stinkies for so long.

Hi, my name is Anton and I've been lurking on here for a few weeks, this is kinda my coming out as tomorrow I'll be officially off cigarettes for 3 months!

I started off with a spare EWOW Mega from a kit I ordered for my mom, then watched a few YouTube vids on sub-ohm vaping, bought myself an Ijust2 and that was the end of smoking for me.

Since then I've started DIY, bought a Sigelei 213 for home and recently a Pico for portability. I have an Avocado 24 & Griffin 25 for the Cig & Serpent Mini, Billow v2 Nano for the Pico in addition to the Melo III it came with. I also bought a Tsunami 22 that I haven't really used yet, but it just looked so damn cute on the Pico! :)

I've been mixing some of my own juice but gotta confess they mostly still taste kinda 'home made' compared to premium liquid, but that's what I'm here for.. to learn, to share and to say thank you in advance for all the future freebies :)

Lastly, this forum on tapatalk makes the daily Gautrain grind a whole lot more bearable..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi, my name is Anton and I've been lurking on here for a few weeks, this is kinda my coming out as tomorrow I'll be officially off cigarettes for 3 months!

I started off with a spare EWOW Mega from a kit I ordered for my mom, then watched a few YouTube vids on sub-ohm vaping, bought myself an Ijust2 and that was the end of smoking for me.

Since then I've started DIY, bought a Sigelei 213 for home and recently a Pico for portability. I have an Avocado 24 & Griffin 25 for the Cig & Serpent Mini, Billow v2 Nano for the Pico in addition to the Melo III it came with. I also bought a Tsunami 22 that I haven't really used yet, but it just looked so damn cute on the Pico! :)

I've been mixing some of my own juice but gotta confess they mostly still taste kinda 'home made' compared to premium liquid, but that's what I'm here for.. to learn, to share and to say thank you in advance for all the future freebies :)

Lastly, this forum on tapatalk makes the daily Gautrain grind a whole lot more bearable..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Welcome and enjoy the forum man, really a great place to spend your time.

Hi guys,
Newbie here. Still puffing on the stinkies but trying to cut down. I've only recently started puffing on a Twisp Solo, which I known is not a great device, but I like that it is thin and small.
I've also purchased the E-sense vanilla flavour (18mg) and Vapour Mountain's VM4 (12mg). I prefer the Vanilla as I get more throat hit out of it.
I'm also new to all the lingo but enjoy reading all the advise.

Sent from my Vodacom Power Tab 10 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Newbie here. Still puffing on the stinkies but trying to cut down. I've only recently started puffing on a Twisp Solo, which I known is not a great device, but I like that it is thin and small.
I've also purchased the E-sense vanilla flavour (18mg) and Vapour Mountain's VM4 (12mg). I prefer the Vanilla as I get more throat hit out of it.
I'm also new to all the lingo but enjoy reading all the advise.

Sent from my Vodacom Power Tab 10 using Tapatalk

Welcome and best of luck with quitting the stinkies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back