Introduce Yourselves:

Howsit members

My name is Ricardo Im from Durban KZN. I have been smoking for the past 10 years, last 7 years was 20s a day.
Im new here and started VAPING 3 months ago and never looked back, started with an eGo H2 then a CE4S now a MT3, Awaiting a VIVI and still collecting info on re-builds.

Awsome site members keep it up ( :D please)
Howsit @Rix, most welcome to the forum. KZN peeps are getting more and more - a Vape Meet should become a distinct possibility very soon. Browse around and shout if you have questions. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Great forum and even better folk!

I'm Gordon

I'm a manager of an electronic access control company and the owner of Vape SA.

Got my first "cig-a-like" in 2008, 2 spare batteries and a 2 x 10ml bottles of juice for a whopping R 1500 bucks! Managed to quit for 48 days. Was also down to my last battery though that only lasted about 2 hours on a good day and fell off the wagon.

Got an ego kit again in towards the end of 2011, smoked a stinky on the 3rd day and almost thew up. Haven't touched one since.

Looking forward to spending some good times on the forum with all of you.
Most welcome and congrats on been stinky free for such a long time - great achievement. Happy vaping and selling vape stuff.

Thank you All for the Warm Vape Welcome :)

Bought my first box of stinkies in Germany thanks to vending machines when I was 5 and got my first spanking around the same time :oops:.
When that did not seem to work my dad bought me a Cuban cigar to try and cure me forever. Had to smoke this around the dinner table one night but this only got everyone green in the face besides me.:D Ok so I didn't smoke much after that and my lungs and butt recovered soon after without further damage until around standard 6.
Was soon on 20 a day and for the last 15 years a regular 40 a day or more when I was really thirsty :cool:. Over this time I tried to stop stinkies cold turkey only once for around 10 hours after which I had to give in to my terrible temper . So around 4 weeks ago a friend told me she had stopped smoking using a Twisp. I didn't think much about it at first as I had tried e-cigs before years ago and it didn't work for me. So eventually got the Twisp and without realising or trying too hard I stopped stinkies on day 1 :p. On my third day things got a little tougher and started craving. That's when I found this forum and started reading and took some good advice and bought myself some upgrades. ;)
Great story telling, thank you - many of us can relate. Keep us updated on your progress with the upgrades please. Happy vaping.

Howsit members

My name is Ricardo Im from Durban KZN. I have been smoking for the past 10 years, last 7 years was 20s a day.
Im new here and started VAPING 3 months ago and never looked back, started with an eGo H2 then a CE4S now a MT3, Awaiting a VIVI and still collecting info on re-builds.

Awsome site members keep it up ( :D please)

Welcome @Rix. Enjoy the forum. Its a really great place! Well done on stopping stinkies!

Hi All,

Great forum and even better folk!

I'm Gordon

I'm a manager of an electronic access control company and the owner of Vape SA.

Got my first "cig-a-like" in 2008, 2 spare batteries and a 2 x 10ml bottles of juice for a whopping R 1500 bucks! Managed to quit for 48 days. Was also down to my last battery though that only lasted about 2 hours on a good day and fell off the wagon.

Got an ego kit again in towards the end of 2011, smoked a stinky on the 3rd day and almost thew up. Haven't touched one since.

Looking forward to spending some good times on the forum with all of you.

Welcome Gordon, so glad you finally introduced yourself! Fantastic to have another retailer on board. I look forward to interacting more over the coming months.

All the best and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to all the new members! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy Vaping!

Welcome to all the newbies :) congrats on starting your journey to a healthier happier stinkie free life :) most of all, just wanna say have fun!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I feel so stupid now that I'm reading all your posts. Very overwhelming all the information. Something I should've read on before purchasing the first available evcig I could find. Well, now l am totally stuck with what seems like a no-name thing I'm too scared to use.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Hi @Poplap, welcome! Don't worry the experts will quickly tell you if your setup is safe to use ;) just start saving solong, cause once the gogga bites, there's no turning back hahaha

Hi @Poplap do not fear... Get it out, vape it and if it doesn't work for you to begin with then we can recommend some nice starter kits for you too purchase.

Thanks Metal Liz. Kinda desperate to start using it though. Which conversation would be best for me to join do you think? I suppose spending money on these things is better than on the real thing. It's your health that's most important right? Thank you for the welcome.

Mmm... well if you go to the newbies corner, that would be a good place to start, maybe load a pic on noob questions and see what the experts have to say about your setup :) yup def better spending money on vaping than stinkies :D

Welcome @Poplap
Hope you enjoy the forum - we have a really super place here.
All the best with your vaping!

Thanks you all. Wow, it's really nice to get such warm welcome. Glad I joined.

Hi everyone, I feel so stupid now that I'm reading all your posts. Very overwhelming all the information. Something I should've read on before purchasing the first available evcig I could find. Well, now l am totally stuck with what seems like a no-name thing I'm too scared to use.

Most welcome @Poplap (such a beautiful Afrikaans nickname). Take your time, browse around, then shoot with questions. The best place to start is the stickies in the Newbies Section. At the very top, just below the "Introduce yourself" thread, of where this link takes you to: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/new-ecig-users-corner/.

Still getting to know the site. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Still getting to know the site. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hey Poplap, welcome :D

Can you possible post a pic of your vape device? One of us will recognise it I am sure

Hi, I finally figured out how to post a photo ;)
y8ysu8u7.jpg
so, this is exactly what I got.

Oh did I mention how scared I am to use it after reading articles about them exploding etc. Sometimes I hate Google.

Hey @vapegerm, thanks for that intro. And a warm welcome from me. You have found the best place to receive encouragement and support on your journey.

Hey bro, don't worry. Not very long ago I was in the same boat. But it's an exciting journey :)

Hello all!
I've been smoking eciggies for around a year now! It's been amazing!

Gone through the stages of ecigs and hope to find the perfect one soon!!

Ecigs for the win!!

Back