Introduce Yourselves:

Hi there,
My name is Jimmy, I'm from Rustenburg North-West.
I've been vaping since end of 2014, I started with the Twisp Clearo and switched to the Twisp Aero mid last year.
Twisp is all I've known and it kept me off the stinkies since 2014, it's been frustrating and expensive but I didn't know better.
After seeing a friend with his new iStick Pico led me to do some research online and I was STUNNED to see all the cool stuff I have been missing out on, I could kick myself for not looking around sooner.
So I joined this forum and I'm looking forward to discovering better vaping equipment and learn from the experts all about the stuff I missed out on!

Welcome to the forum @JimDestruct'em
Youve come to right place to take your vaping into the stratosphere
Welcome to the theme park of vaping ;-)
Enjoy your stay and wishing you well for your journey ahead

Hi There!
Blu here. Started vaping in the beginning of 2015, best life choice to date. I like desert flavours, and everything blueberry-esque, and i'm running a VCMT coupled with a Sigelli 213 :) Started off with a meagre iStick 50w and a Aspire Nautilus Mini, went through the ranks until I found gear that I could afford without being outclassed by my peers :D

Welcome @Blu
Congrats on the vaping
Nice gear!
Enjoy your stay here

Hi, my name is Anton and I've been lurking on here for a few weeks, this is kinda my coming out as tomorrow I'll be officially off cigarettes for 3 months!

I started off with a spare EWOW Mega from a kit I ordered for my mom, then watched a few YouTube vids on sub-ohm vaping, bought myself an Ijust2 and that was the end of smoking for me.

Since then I've started DIY, bought a Sigelei 213 for home and recently a Pico for portability. I have an Avocado 24 & Griffin 25 for the Cig & Serpent Mini, Billow v2 Nano for the Pico in addition to the Melo III it came with. I also bought a Tsunami 22 that I haven't really used yet, but it just looked so damn cute on the Pico! :)

I've been mixing some of my own juice but gotta confess they mostly still taste kinda 'home made' compared to premium liquid, but that's what I'm here for.. to learn, to share and to say thank you in advance for all the future freebies :)

Lastly, this forum on tapatalk makes the daily Gautrain grind a whole lot more bearable..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome @notna
Congrats on the 3 months! Great achievement!
Youve done a lot for 3 months!
All the best and keep an eye on the growing DIY threads for tips on that. Some experts on here indeed

Whatsup everyone, another noob here joining the vape army!

My name is Jason and I only started vaping just less than a month ago and already have fallen into the trap my friend warned me about, I am already shopping for my first proper rig! Currently using a Joyetech AIO as I simply wanted to check it out as an alternative to smoking my cigars, the awesome guys at VapeKing gave me a bottle of Hazelnut Cigar 12mg to start off with and i was immediately hooked - tried a cigar at the pub the other night for the first time since starting vaping and I almost chundered right there at the table and had to extinguish it, so the results are almost immediate!

Now I'm just trying out flavours and warming up to splashing out on a new setup, so will definitely use this forum to ask noob questions to all the experienced experts here!

Whatsup everyone, another noob here joining the vape army!

My name is Jason and I only started vaping just less than a month ago and already have fallen into the trap my friend warned me about, I am already shopping for my first proper rig! Currently using a Joyetech AIO as I simply wanted to check it out as an alternative to smoking my cigars, the awesome guys at VapeKing gave me a bottle of Hazelnut Cigar 12mg to start off with and i was immediately hooked - tried a cigar at the pub the other night for the first time since starting vaping and I almost chundered right there at the table and had to extinguish it, so the results are almost immediate!

Now I'm just trying out flavours and warming up to splashing out on a new setup, so will definitely use this forum to ask noob questions to all the experienced experts here!

Welcome to the forum @OneShotStott
Congrats on the vaping - it is indeed amazing and grips many of us full on
I have a bottle of that Hazelnut Cigar, still need to try it - looking forward
Enjoy the forum and your stay here
Wishing you all the best with your planning for your next "rig"

hi all anton my name for east london easten cape . stop smoking now for a mouth and a bit .
started with e-sense for a bit then moved on to a ijudt started plus and nooooow onto a mod noisy cricket { borth for a member on the group } and a subtank elaef ijust 2. now loving vaping much more.

hi all anton my name for east london easten cape . stop smoking now for a mouth and a bit .
started with e-sense for a bit then moved on to a ijudt started plus and nooooow onto a mod noisy cricket { borth for a member on the group } and a subtank elaef ijust 2. now loving vaping much more.

Welcome to the forum @anton
Congrats on the vaping - you dont play around - noisy cricket in your first month!
Enjoy your stay and all the best

Howsit everyone.

I'm from Johannnesburg, started vaping about 6 months ago, got myself an ijust 2. I've cut down on cigarettes since. Hoping to give up cigarettes within the next few weeks. I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

Howsit everyone.

I'm from Johannnesburg, started vaping about 6 months ago, got myself an ijust 2. I've cut down on cigarettes since. Hoping to give up cigarettes within the next few weeks. I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

Welcome to the forum @Tevin
Congrats on the vaping and cutting down on the stinkies. You are doing a great thing
Before you know it, cigs will be a thing of the past.
Enjoy and feel free to ask questions as you go...

Welcome @notna
Congrats on the 3 months! Great achievement!
Youve done a lot for 3 months!
All the best and keep an eye on the growing DIY threads for tips on that. Some experts on here indeed
I gotta confess.. I had a few weeks at home between projects, so had more than usual free time just as I discovered coiling, wicking & DIY *grin*

I gotta confess.. I had a few weeks at home between projects, so had more than usual free time just as I discovered coiling, wicking & DIY *grin*

Accelerated journey then!

Hi .. the name is Mo (Muhammad) aka MZ , hint owner of MZCustoms
Got my first gear last week, quit ciggies cold turkey and moved on Vaping. Visited VapeShop at The Zone Rosebank, met Josh who was great.... gave me the full low down on vaping and I walk out owning a iStick Pico Melo3 and 60ml Trinity 0.3 juice... loving it thus far.... hope to learn more here and grow more into Vaping.

Got my first gear last week, quit ciggies cold turkey and moved on Vaping. Visited VapeShop at The Zone Rosebank, met Josh who was great.... gave me the full low down on vaping and I walk out owning a iStick Pico Melo3 and 60ml Trinity 0.3 juice... loving it thus far.... hope to learn more here and grow more into Vaping.
Big up on the "cold turkey move bra Mo ...:coleman:

Welcome.
Congrats on the great starter(pico) and quitting cigs, can only get better on the way forward.

WELCOME @Mo_MZ , Bigups to you for going cold turkey and the Pico setup.

All best on your vaping journey...

So here goes, My name is Ikraam, i'm from Cape Town...
I started vaping like a week ago, got a Evic VTC Mini with Limitless RDTA(atomiser if I remember correctly).
I just started, so no idea what im talking about. I have another friend on here, no idea who he is on here. We went away the weekend and he truly opened my eyes to vaping. He even told me to come onto this site. So here I am. Dane if you see this, gimme a shout.

I still smoke cigarettes, but because my mom always complains about the smell... I have decided to start vaping, and instantly I have seen the reduction in cigs. So lets see how long my carton is going to last.

So here goes, My name is Ikraam, i'm from Cape Town...
I started vaping like a week ago, got a Evic VTC Mini with Limitless RDTA(atomiser if I remember correctly).
I just started, so no idea what im talking about. I have another friend on here, no idea who he is on here. We went away the weekend and he truly opened my eyes to vaping. He even told me to come onto this site. So here I am. Dane if you see this, gimme a shout.

I still smoke cigarettes, but because my mom always complains about the smell... I have decided to start vaping, and instantly I have seen the reduction in cigs. So lets see how long my carton is going to last.
Great stuff. Most welcome to the forum. Do shout if you have any questions. All the best with your vaping journey and kicking the stinky habit eventually. We do have member name Dane - calling @Dane and thanking him for opening your eyes.

Back