Introduce Yourselves:

Devdev, for the trouble of typing all that information. It definitely helped. It seems more and more I bought a stupid device. Still though, I'm trying to figure out how to get the liquid in. I think mine works differently to most. The other end of 3 is hollow , with what looks like a thin metal -wire in it. The no 6 in the picture pushes into 3, and this is where I have to suck on. It looks to like the liquid I received, goes into no 6, as the one end of it opens up. But, I don't feel comfortable doing something I'm not sure of.
Thanks again for the help and effort.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Devdev, for the trouble of typing all that information. It definitely helped. It seems more and more I bought a stupid device. Still though, I'm trying to figure out how to get the liquid in. I think mine works differently to most. The other end of 3 is hollow , with what looks like a thin metal -wire in it. The no 6 in the picture pushes into 3, and this is where I have to suck on. It looks to like the liquid I received, goes into no 6, as the one end of it opens up. But, I don't feel comfortable doing something I'm not sure of.

That sounds like a very oldschool dripping atomizer then. If I am correct, you drip a few drops into the hollow end of 3, attach 6 to it and puff until those drops are gone, then drop in some more. You can drop through 6 if it's opening is big enough, but if you get juice on the side or lip, it may just end up in your mouth, not a nice taste, so I would suggest removing 6 before you drip

Matthee, I'll take your word for it. Thanks for the advice. So, if I purchase all of the above. I 'll have a complete unit? Except for the e -liquid. Great. I can't wait. :D

Matthee, I'll take your word for it. Thanks for the advice. So, if I purchase all of the above. I 'll have a complete unit? Except for the e -liquid. Great. I can't wait. :D

You will have 2 complete units and a spare battery.

Hi all, I have been off the stinkie's since the beginning of December (+- 5 months), I was smoking 4 packs a day for about 40 years, my wife also quit at the same time she was smoking 2 packs a day, we bought the Twisp twin pack for R999.00 and have saved +- R20,000.00 since we stopped, we both have not once fell off the wagon.
I recon the first 3 days were the worst but by the end of the first week I have had no desire to smoke any tobacco product whatsoever.
P.S. For the first 3 days we chewed a bit of Sceletium plant to take the edge off the Tar withdrawal symptoms .

Welcome @Slow Blow
Congrats on getting off the stinkies! Wow, 4 packs a day for 40 years - that is a huge amount of stinkies!!
Well done on staying off and wishing you well for your vaping journey, which by the sounds of it is going extremely well.

Enjoy the forum

Welcome @Slow Blow, that's quite a journey for you and your wife so far, congratulations. :)

I appreciate you are being cautious Poplap, but don't let that prevent you from trying your new toy! It was made to be used. I think you should put 2 drops of the liquid onto the wire inside 3, place 6 on, and then connect to the battery and take a drag. See what happens. Promise that nothing will happen to you.

eliquid is dangerous if ingested in large quantities, so getting a drop on your lips won't harm you, and the batteries have only been known to explode when they are charging, and because they have been abused before they are plugged in

Welcome @Slow Blow and congratulations on the 5 months achievement - I wish I'd new about the Sceletium plant solution when I stopped. Can you maybe enlighten us more on the Sceletium plant's working etc?

Welcome Slow Blow!

Welcome @Slow Blow and congratulations on the 5 months achievement - I wish I'd new about the Sceletium plant solution when I stopped. Can you maybe enlighten us more on the Sceletium plant's working etc?

@johan Scelectium is a wild plant that herders in the desert having being chewing for years. It is alleged to have similar effects to dagga, although this is largely disputed by those who claim it has serotonin stimulating properties. Check out wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sceletium_tortuosum

It is available in eliquid form. I cam across this stuff last year when I was helping a client with someone who was using herbal substances at his workplace. When confronted he wanted to know if he would be allowed to use this instead, because he could still pass a drug test if he had only been using this stuff. *SMH*

Thanks Devdev ;) I 'm using it as we speak. I put a few drops into 6, connected 3, and assembled with battery. And, TOOK A DRAG! :D only a few. Am now putting it down. It 's getting warm. It seems to be working just fine. And tastes quite nice. I really want to quit smoking, but I love puffing on a sigarette too much. So, until I can afford my first proper device, this thing ' s just gonna have to work for me. Thank you again for assuring me that it's okay to use. Every positive comment I get, brings me closer to enjoying it. :)

Hi, Im Thomas... very new to eCig... about a week now with the Twisp....not one cigarette since... hopefully il keep it up :)

Welcome @Slow Blow, thats quite an achievement coming from 4 packs a day, congratulations. Hope you enjoy your stay, any questions, just ask away. *hey, did that just rhyme ? :D

Do I have to unscrew the atomizer from the battery when I'm not using it?

Hi, Im Thomas... very new to eCig... about a week now with the Twisp....not one cigarette since... hopefully il keep it up :)
Most welcome. Browse around and shoot if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

@Poplap So glad to hear that you gave your device a try. Don't worry about the atomiser getting warm, it will always do that. You want the battery to be normal temperature at all times. A normal temperature battery is a happy battery - at least that is a general rule.

How was the vapour production of your device?

Hi, yes. I'm vamping away :) The vapour production? I guess it's alright, but it gets less though. Not sure if that's normal? I also think It'll take some vamping sessions for me to get use to it. It feels a bit tight in my chest after a few puffs.

Welcome @Thomas - all the best with your vaping and well done for quitting the stinkies!
Enjoy the forum!

Hello there. I started Vaping in February this year and loving it. Sooooo nice not to smell of cigarettes anymore. Got into DIY and had a bit of a battle getting the stuff I need but almost there. With all you well seasoned vapers out there, I am sure to be up in my own smoke soon. I will share all the interesting stuff I come across.

Back