Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Everyone!

Law student, and cigarette free for over a year. Started on the twisp train, and after giving up alcohol I found that I had a lot more to spend on vaping. Now I'm using a Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 and an Avo 24 as my all day vape, as well as a council of vapour squonker, iPower with a Billow and RX200 with the Goon. This industry moves so fast, it's difficult to keep up. Thanks for all the advice on the forum, I've spent a lot of time looking at the threads before posting anything. I figured it's about time I said thank you for helping me and to introduce myself.

Thanks again,
Josh

Welcome @joshthecarver, nice kit you have there. Looks like you're pretty much set up already. I sure you will enjoy your time here

Hi All

At the time of writing I am approx 188 hours tobacco free :) (not that I'm counting or anything)

Started on the Joyetech eGo AIO (awesome little device) and already wanting to upgrade (how do you balance shopping list vs budget?)

See ya around
C

Welcome to the forum @craigb
Congrats on the vaping - you doing a great thing!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi Everyone!

Law student, and cigarette free for over a year. Started on the twisp train, and after giving up alcohol I found that I had a lot more to spend on vaping. Now I'm using a Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 and an Avo 24 as my all day vape, as well as a council of vapour squonker, iPower with a Billow and RX200 with the Goon. This industry moves so fast, it's difficult to keep up. Thanks for all the advice on the forum, I've spent a lot of time looking at the threads before posting anything. I figured it's about time I said thank you for helping me and to introduce myself.

Thanks again,
Josh

Welcome to the forum @joshthecarver
Congrats on the 1 year stinkie free! Great stuff

Agreed on the pace at which the industry is moving. Very difficult to keep abreast of the changes - but the great folk here makes it a bit easier for us to know whats happening - despite our wallets taking the pain...

Glad the forum has helped you and that you introduced yourself
Enjoy

Hi All

At the time of writing I am approx 188 hours tobacco free :) (not that I'm counting or anything)

Started on the Joyetech eGo AIO (awesome little device) and already wanting to upgrade (how do you balance shopping list vs budget?)

See ya around
C

hi @craigb

welcome to the forum :)

what is this thing you call budget ???? lol

Hi Everyone!

Thanks again,
Josh

hi @joshthecarver

Well Done on your 1 year milestone and for finally coming out of the shadows... it good to have you here :)

you have some very impressive gear !

Hi Everyone!

Thanks again,
Josh

Welcome to the forum @joshthecarver , it's a really great place to be.

Welcome and congratualtions @Bush Vaper you cannot go wrong with a Smok, being a Smok "nut" myself, just keep in mind, not always "bad" on the "darkside", you persevered, with those Twisp things, much respect to you...enjoy the vaping journey!
Which Smok do you have?? I just love the Osub 80. Been vaping it the whole afternoon and holy crap, Its been a revelation. The 2 flavours i bought are a bit sweet, (Scream and Wolfsbane) but ill look into other ones soon. Prefer something more on the coffee tobacco and nutty side

Which Smok do you have?? I just love the Osub 80. Been vaping it the whole afternoon and holy crap, Its been a revelation. The 2 flavours i bought are a bit sweet, (Scream and Wolfsbane) but ill look into other ones soon. Prefer something more on the coffee tobacco and nutty side
My first Smok product was the M80, then the R200, then a X-Cube, then the H-Priv and now two X-Cube Ultra's, plus most of the Smok tanks, still love using my TFV4 mini with the clapton single coil RBA.
Love my custards / strawberry and fruity vapes, you must try Paulies Coffee cake, e-Liquid project namely Cowboy's apple pie and Vapbucco from Vape Cartel, which is a rich pipe tobacco with sweet undertones of hazelnut and almonds.
Good Luck Mate, enjoy the journey

Hi all. My name is Marco, and yes quite a noob at vaping - using vape to wean off cigs. I was introduced to vaping through a pioneer of vape in the country, and then at Vapecon 2016, bit the bullet and bought my first entry-level starter kit. I have a Pico with Melo-III tank. I enjoy vaping Paulie's e-juice, Blends of distinction and Mad Cloud Vapes - thus far. Hope to interact with some of you on the forum. Cheers.

Hi all. My name is Marco, and yes quite a noob at vaping - using vape to wean off cigs. I was introduced to vaping through a pioneer of vape in the country, and then at Vapecon 2016, bit the bullet and bought my first entry-level starter kit. I have a Pico with Melo-III tank. I enjoy vaping Paulie's e-juice, Blends of distinction and Mad Cloud Vapes - thus far. Hope to interact with some of you on the forum. Cheers.

hi @MarcoP
welcome to the forum :)

hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome bud, pull up a chair

Good day everyone.

I joined the forum a short while back. Finally got my ADSL so now I can introduce myself.
I started vaping about a year and a half back after my cousin showed me his device and I enjoyed it waaayyyyyy to much.
Currently I am using a Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 with a Griffon 25 (top airflow version) and enjoying the device and tank. I smoke VG/PG 80/20 juices which I make myself. My favourites are cream soda, caramel popcorn, candy floss and lemon sherbet. I also run a business off of the e-liquids and I enjoy the people and the industry a lot.
Besides all of this I still believe I have much to learn with this ever expanding "hobby".

Welcome to the forum:
@MarcoP
@Uforia

This is really a great place to be. Folks here are really helpful, patient and have big hearts.
No such thing as a stupid question here as well.

Been lurking around a while but never did introduce myself.

I'm Wesley from a little town called Eshowe surrounding a Forrest and surrounded by farms. Been vaping for close to a year now. started on some Chinese egos (4 of them) then went on to build a basic VW Arduino mod. Earlier this year I went and picked up a RX200s and also jumped on the DIY mixing bandwagon.

Other than that photography, electronics, computers, a little coding, building things and studying are all (somehow) balanced between my spare time.

Been lurking around a while but never did introduce myself.

I'm Wesley from a little town called Eshowe surrounding a Forrest and surrounded by farms. Been vaping for close to a year now. started on some Chinese egos (4 of them) then went on to build a basic VW Arduino mod. Earlier this year I went and picked up a RX200s and also jumped on the DIY mixing bandwagon.

Other than that photography, electronics, computers, a little coding, building things and studying are all (somehow) balanced between my spare time.

A very warm welcome @tekk.ninja! Glad you have dived in to join! Next time you are out and about with your camera please take pics of Goedertrouw Dam... I can't believe how low it is... I just hope the rains come soon because that is a special dam!

Hi All.... :) i am no newbie to vaping, been vaping since dec '13, started on the trusty twisp, eventually moved over to the ijust2 and recently upgraded to the eleaf ipower 80w with a ultimo tank and i sure am a happy vaper. i will say that i am new to forums, so lets hope i get this right :) i been doing a bit of browsing and from what i can see... this looks like an amazing place :)

A very warm welcome @tekk.ninja! Glad you have dived in to join! Next time you are out and about with your camera please take pics of Goedertrouw Dam... I can't believe how low it is... I just hope the rains come soon because that is a special dam!

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to @tekk.ninja
Glad to have another vaper and a computer fundi on board.

Thanks guys! glad to be here!

hi guys... im officially a month and 2 weeks off the stinkies and im telling you it is an amazing feeling and I will not by any chance go back to it... thanks to all on here... just by reading all the motivation it clicked to me that I need to stop aswell so thanx to all even though you guys never new but use are inspiring thanx you

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Back