Introduce Yourselves:

hey guys. so i just had to join up finally because of admin @shaunnadan who i have to see sitting on this forum everyday. Hes got me intp vaping like A YEAR and half ago and showing me the tricks of the trade. Now i just get to see for myself why hes soo glued onto this forum like how people are glued to candy crush lol.

i started off where it all began with a twisp and moved on to a vision spinner 2 battery, now i have invested in a Kangertech Top Box Mini Black Edition and im loving it!!

Thanks @shaunnadan
have a great day everyone!!!

hey guys. so i just had to join up finally because of admin @shaunnadan who i have to see sitting on this forum everyday. Hes got me intp vaping like A YEAR and half ago and showing me the tricks of the trade. Now i just get to see for myself why hes soo glued onto this forum like how people are glued to candy crush lol.

i started off where it all began with a twisp and moved on to a vision spinner 2 battery, now i have invested in a Kangertech Top Box Mini Black Edition and im loving it!!

Thanks @shaunnadan

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks @shaunnadan
Welcome @MOE !

Glad to have you with us! Does this mean you work with Shaun? If you're both on the forums all day your company is going to notice the significant drop in productivity! :-D

Welcome to the forum :)
Now il se
Welcome @MOE !

Glad to have you with us! Does this mean you work with Shaun? If you're both on the forums all day your company is going to notice the significant drop in productivity! :-D
lol yes we work together. Well we have become accustomed to multi tasking, its part of the job. all we do is type, vape, talk crap, vape, type again, repeat lol

Hello guys.

I am somewhat new to the vaping community, I stopped smoking or 2 years ago, and didn't touch a smoke or e-cig.

A good friend of mine introduced me to the idea of vaping, I love the flavours and clouds that can be made.

Recently decided to go a little more serious, and purchased a Pico and Goblin 3 mini. what a good decision that was.

Gav

Hello guys.

I am somewhat new to the vaping community, I stopped smoking or 2 years ago, and didn't touch a smoke or e-cig.

A good friend of mine introduced me to the idea of vaping, I love the flavours and clouds that can be made.

Recently decided to go a little more serious, and purchased a Pico and Goblin 3 mini. what a good decision that was.

Gav
Welcome @Shazzarain ! Well done on quitting the stinkies, especially without the help of vaping, that takes some serious grit!

As a matter of interest, seeing as you had already worked the nicotine dependency out your system, do you vape 0mg juices?

funny-welcome-to-our-group-animation.gif

Welcome @Shazzarain ! Well done on quitting the stinkies, especially without the help of vaping, that takes some serious grit!

As a matter of interest, seeing as you had already worked the nicotine dependency out your system, do you vape 0mg juices?
I usually vape 1.5 or 0. I have no addiction to the nicotine, there days in row where I won't vape, it's primarily a social vape .

I usually vape 1.5 or 0. I have no addiction to the nicotine, there days in row where I won't vape, it's primarily a social vape .
That must be quite liberating, I couldn't imagine how much easier life would be with two hands! :rofl:

Hi Guys,

I have a HR consultancy firm focused at the construction industry and time & attendance. Also been in the development of my own T&A software for the last 2 years in support of my main focus areas.

I started vaping about 10 months ago in an effort to stop smoking, and it worked like a charm, haven't touched a cigarette since. I think one of the main reasons I was successful in quitting was because I immediately dived into DIY which is now my favorite hobby.

Had some success and some epic fails in my DIY quests, but they have only driven me to try harder.

Hoping to learn more on this great forum!!

Thanks @shaunnadan

Welcome @MOE

Go @shaunnadan !

Hi Guys,

I have a HR consultancy firm focused at the construction industry and time & attendance. Also been in the development of my own T&A software for the last 2 years in support of my main focus areas.

I started vaping about 10 months ago in an effort to stop smoking, and it worked like a charm, haven't touched a cigarette since. I think one of the main reasons I was successful in quitting was because I immediately dived into DIY which is now my favorite hobby.

Had some success and some epic fails in my DIY quests, but they have only driven me to try harder.

Welcome @Quicksilver_9
Congrats on the vaping!
Lots to learn on the DIY front on this forum - there are several very active DIY threads. Have a look in the E-Liquid section!
Enjoy your stay

Attention all new members

If you are in the JHB area TOMORROW (Saturday 3 Dec) - dont miss :

the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet

taking place at Sandton NewsCafe at 11h00

There will be great vaping vendors, plenty of juice to sample and lots of passionate vapers.
Its going to be epic!

For more info check out the Vape Meet thread here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-3-december-2016.t30662/

image.jpg

Hi Guys,

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. DIY is where it all is! Happy vaping.

HI everyone , my name is Shafiq not so new to vaping started with the Ego twist couple years back fell of the wagon but back on now and vaping up a storm with the Pico and Smok Baby Beast. almost 2 weeks off the Tar sticks!! Theres so much new devices hoping to learn alot more on the forum

Hi,

I am using a Goblin V3 and a Istick70. I'm a DIY enthusiatist, currently messing around with some of Pirate's Grog concentrates. Super fussy about flavours and juice because I am sensitive to high PG juice and liquids with high flavour percentages. I've been vaping for about 2 and a half years.

Very curious about the forum so I'm going to get some reading done over the next few days:)

Back