Introduce Yourselves:

Hi there

My name is Caryn, I'm 29 from Cape Town. I have recently quit the cigs and moved totally to vaping. I have started with a Twisp Vega and their juices but I have soon realised there is definitely more out there! I am here to learn about all the different mods so I can get a killer device. I have also just ordered my first non-Twisp vape and am so excited to try it!! (XXX by Vapour Mountain). I know there's a whole big world outside of what I am using now and I am so excited to try it out! I am also looking forward to getting to know some local vapers :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I`ve been vaping for about 4 months now, kicked the stinkies around that time as well. I still have the occasional stinkie, normally when I`m drunk, but vaping is the way to go for sure. So much so that I have convinced my SO, my brother, my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my best mate to kick the stinkies and move to vaping.
Great success!!

My current setup is my iJust S, and iStick Pico. I have to really try hard to not blow my entire salary on vape goodies, it`s a really really addictive thing to get into. And I thought that it would end there with buying hardware and shiny bottles of goodness from Vape King.....NOOOOOOOOOO!! DIY !!!!! THIS WILL BANKRUPT ME!!!
I`m currently making my own juices on the side and have amassed a fair amount of concentrates, and have been learning a ton of info from this site as well as the YouTube DiyOrDie and Amsterdam Vape channels, and HICs recipes.
To all the local manufacturers who have been satisfying my cravings for great juices, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You guys and gals totally rock!

That`s it, I`ll see you around the forums and hopefully at one or two meetups :)

Welcome @cazbot3000 and @Mister Fuzzyboots to the best dam vaping forum on the African continent.
Congratulations on kicking the stinkies and making a change in your lives for the better.

If yous need any help and want to find out anything in regards to anything vape please feel free to ask and make ecigssa your new home.

Much love
Vape on...

Welcome @cazbot3000 and @Mister Fuzzyboots to the best dam vaping forum on the African continent.
Congratulations on kicking the stinkies and making a change in your lives for the better.

If yous need any help and want to find out anything in regards to anything vape please feel free to ask and make ecigssa your new home.

Much love
Vape on...
Thank you

Welcome @cazbot3000 and @Mister Fuzzyboots !!!

Hope you guys get everything you need from here!

@cazbot3000 XXX is my favourite juice of all time, nothing comes close to it IMO so I think you made the best choice there! What device are you using now and what are you looking for?

@Mister Fuzzyboots , well done on getting your loved ones off the stinkies! Something I haven't ever been good at. The DIY rabbit hole runs VERY deep here, I hope you enjoy!

Hi all my name is Deon, been vaping for 6 months now. Started off with a Eleaf iPower mod and I am currently using the G-Priv.

Hello @Stitch and welcome to the forum... Very pleasant set up you've got there mate.

Hi everyone, my name is Juandré. Been vaping from last year August, made the switch from cigarettes to vaping in November. Started out on a cupti, currently I'm using the tarot pro, with a pro tank 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello @juandre98 and welcome to the forum... congrats on kicking the stinkies..

Hi there

My name is Caryn, I'm 29 from Cape Town. I have recently quit the cigs and moved totally to vaping. I have started with a Twisp Vega and their juices but I have soon realised there is definitely more out there! I am here to learn about all the different mods so I can get a killer device. I have also just ordered my first non-Twisp vape and am so excited to try it!! (XXX by Vapour Mountain). I know there's a whole big world outside of what I am using now and I am so excited to try it out! I am also looking forward to getting to know some local vapers :)

Hello @cazbot3000 and welcome to the forum... aaah its such a big and beautiful world out there when it comes to juices and mods... Enjoy the journey... ask questions, provide answers... live and learn.

Hi all,

I`ve been vaping for about 4 months now, kicked the stinkies around that time as well. I still have the occasional stinkie, normally when I`m drunk, but vaping is the way to go for sure. So much so that I have convinced my SO, my brother, my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my best mate to kick the stinkies and move to vaping.
Great success!!

My current setup is my iJust S, and iStick Pico. I have to really try hard to not blow my entire salary on vape goodies, it`s a really really addictive thing to get into. And I thought that it would end there with buying hardware and shiny bottles of goodness from Vape King.....NOOOOOOOOOO!! DIY !!!!! THIS WILL BANKRUPT ME!!!
I`m currently making my own juices on the side and have amassed a fair amount of concentrates, and have been learning a ton of info from this site as well as the YouTube DiyOrDie and Amsterdam Vape channels, and HICs recipes.
To all the local manufacturers who have been satisfying my cravings for great juices, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You guys and gals totally rock!

That`s it, I`ll see you around the forums and hopefully at one or two meetups :)

Hello @Mister Fuzzyboots and welcome to the forum... Good show buddy... I like the fact that you're a closet chemist. Fine tuning a juice is just as important as fine tuning a good set up.

I was having conversations with various people, answering questions etc in a thread someone created (probably yesterday) when it just disappeared? What's up with that? I joined today. I'll leave this message here and if it doesn't disappear, introduce myself properly.

I was having conversations with various people, answering questions etc in a thread someone created (probably yesterday) when it just disappeared? What's up with that? I joined today. I'll leave this message here and if it doesn't disappear, introduce myself properly.
From your avatar seems you might be a vendor. In which case you have to register as a supporting vendor by sending a PM to @Silver. Whatever the case, most welcome to the forum.

Welcome @cazbot3000 and @Mister Fuzzyboots !!!

Hope you guys get everything you need from here!

@cazbot3000 XXX is my favourite juice of all time, nothing comes close to it IMO so I think you made the best choice there! What device are you using now and what are you looking for?

@Mister Fuzzyboots , well done on getting your loved ones off the stinkies! Something I haven't ever been good at. The DIY rabbit hole runs VERY deep here, I hope you enjoy!
Hi there :) I'm still using the Twisp Vega as I want to do my homework before investing in a mod, I don't know much about this stuff and right now it's a bit overwhelming! The more I read about it the more it's slowly making more sense so hopefully I'll be moving on to something better soon :)

I saw reviews for XXX here I think and everyone loved it so I had to try it!! I'm super keen to support local suppliers as well. Getting it tomorrow I think, very excited!

Hi there :) I'm still using the Twisp Vega as I want to do my homework before investing in a mod, I don't know much about this stuff and right now it's a bit overwhelming! The more I read about it the more it's slowly making more sense so hopefully I'll be moving on to something better soon :)

I saw reviews for XXX here I think and everyone loved it so I had to try it!! I'm super keen to support local suppliers as well. Getting it tomorrow I think, very excited!

It can be a bit overwhelming but that's we we come in! The Vega is pretty close to a lot of devices out so you already have a better understanding than a lot of people getting into this game!

Hi vapers. I am new to the forum. Just thought i would introduce myself. I stay in George in the hart of the Garden Route. Have been vaping now for about 3 years and a few months. Been through many mods in the last couple of years. And this is what i have been vaping on lately and am absolutly loving it. Eleaf Aster paired with the Vaporesso Target pro tank.
4d5bc17e9c8f47b77e89e27ac34b1f5b.jpg
Happy vaping and keep the clouds chuking

Hi vapers. I am new to the forum. Just thought i would introduce myself. I stay in George in the hart of the Garden Route. Have been vaping now for about 3 years and a few months. Been through many mods in the last couple of years. And this is what i have been vaping on lately and am absolutly loving it. Eleaf Aster paired with the Vaporesso Target pro tank.
4d5bc17e9c8f47b77e89e27ac34b1f5b.jpg
Happy vaping and keep the clouds chuking

Welcome to the forum @Fishvapes
Congrats on the three years!
All the best and enjoy your stay here

PS - have moved your post here. This is the "introduce Yourselves" thread.

Hi Guys n gals, I'm Diether from Cape Town. Started vaping in May 2016, and have not smoked since. My favourite all-day device is the small iStick Pico with a Tugboat RDA, mostly puffing on 26/34 home-made clapton coils at about 0.6 Ohms at 55W. The e-juices I mix myself and am down to 2.5mg nic in 80/20 VG/PG.My favourite commercial juice is Orion The Belt.

Hi Guys n gals, I'm Diether from Cape Town. Started vaping in May 2016, and have not smoked since. My favourite all-day device is the small iStick Pico with a Tugboat RDA, mostly puffing on 26/34 home-made clapton coils at about 0.6 Ohms at 55W. The e-juices I mix myself and am down to 2.5mg nic in 80/20 VG/PG.My favourite commercial juice is Orion The Belt.
Most welcome to the forum @Diether. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Those coils are perfect for the best flavour imo. Happy vaping.

Hi All

I started vaping about 6 weeks ago when I got myself the iStick Pico kit with the Melo III mini, and I've only smoked ciggies once since then. I'm Really enjoying it, just bought the Smok Baby Beast and V8 Baby RBA today, I'm planning on building my own coils soon.

Glad to be part of the "Vaping Community"

Welcome to the forum @Diether
Congrats on the vaping and stopping the stinkies!
Great to hear you are enjoying it
Enjoy your stay here

Hi All

I started vaping about 6 weeks ago when I got myself the iStick Pico kit with the Melo III mini, and I've only smoked ciggies once since then. I'm Really enjoying it, just bought the Smok Baby Beast and V8 Baby RBA today, I'm planning on building my own coils soon.

Glad to be part of the "Vaping Community"

Welcome @Kamogelo
Congrats on the vaping and that youve only smoked once in 6 weeks. Hard part is over. Well done!
Enjoy and all the best for your journey from here on
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Good day, Louwrens Erasmus here. Long time lurker, first time poster. Quit smoking two months ago with the help of the IJust 2 and never looked back.
Slowly but surely building up my collection. Rocking a Aspire Archon with the Melo 3 currently.
Started doing the RDTA thing recently with pre-made coils also placed my first order at BLCK Vapour today.
Besides that, I am in charge of communications and technology for a coal mining company in Mpumalanga.
@LouwrensE welcome to the forum!You have seem to have the vape thing down quite well.The choices for new vapers are so much better than the cigalike and ego pen of a few years ago.And all the juice choices can mean a lot in the fight for quitting the butts,and that's a big plus.It has been about 4yr.for me.Keep up the good vape.

Hi all

Brand new here.

Been vaping for 3 weeks now. Trying to get rid of a 18 year smoking habit. Doing well. Surprised how easily I transitioned. Still have a cigarette every couple of days, but it is a massive improvement from 20-30 a day.

I'm a tinkerer and obsessive so took to vaping with enthusiasm. Started with an Ijust 2. 3 weeks in I'm enjoying building my own coils and have a few new toys in the mail too. Really looking forward. Just need to keep an eye on how much I spend on gear :).

I'll trawl my way through the wealth on knowledge that is this forum and the interwebs. Pretty sure I'll be here often. Look forward to learning and interacting.
Right you are @Lurkzilla , I agree that vapeing certainly made the quitting easier for me as well.Enjoy the forum!

Hi Guys

im new to the world of vaping still finding my feet trying to figure out this new world, much more complicated than cigarettes, but im enjoying it

Back