Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks Amir. I'm so excited to get my kit, have not felt this excitement in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As an owner of the G-priv and the big baby beast... I can say for sure that its a pretty kick ass set up!!

Plus the big baby will enable you to eventually build your own coils on the RBA head. With the plentiful coil options you will find this journey of discovery to be very fruitful in terms of learning about ohms and watts. Personally I enjoy the T6 coil head but due to the last 2 batches I have purchased being lemons, I'm finding comfort in the T8's. My wife prefers the Q4. It's all personal preference really.

Welcome aboard @DotDubb all the best with the switch ;) Personal tip: whatever device you get, try to hold off like a day before going for it after having the last stinky. This makes you appreciate the nicotine hit from the vape. I have felt that taking a drag from a stinky and then immediately going over to vaping left an unsatisfied "hole" which could not be filled. Anyway you do it though, all the best and we'll see you on the other side! Best of luck on your journey

Hi, I have been vaping for about 3 years, stopped smoking when I bought my first Twisp. Power packs are Istick 80W, Smok Alien, Ijoy Maxo and latest a Reuleaux RX300. Alien lost its paint, therefore not a Smok fan, though their tanks are great. Contemplaitng getting Jaybo's Reux. Might even contenplate a Tvf12. Anyone have one, some impressions please.

When I got my Twisp, first drag, threw stinkies away, tried it once or twice, tastes horrible, will never go back. Only problem is that in the pursuit of the perfect vape spending a small fortune looking for better hardware. I will appreciate it if any of you guys, and girls can let me know what setup you think is the perfect vape.

Hi, I have been vaping for about 3 years, stopped smoking when I bought my first Twisp. Power packs are Istick 80W, Smok Alien, Ijoy Maxo and latest a Reuleaux RX300. Alien lost its paint, therefore not a Smok fan, though their tanks are great. Contemplaitng getting Jaybo's Reux. Might even contenplate a Tvf12. Anyone have one, some impressions please.

Hello @Hans and welcome to the forum. Those are some big boys you've got there in your arsenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I got my Twisp, first drag, threw stinkies away, tried it once or twice, tastes horrible, will never go back. Only problem is that in the pursuit of the perfect vape spending a small fortune looking for better hardware. I will appreciate it if any of you guys, and girls can let me know what setup you think is the perfect vape.
Most welcome to the forum @Hans. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit.

The perfect vape setup! That is a million dollar question. You will get a different answer from every vaper. For me it is a Reo Grand with Origin Little 16 bottom fed dripper on top with one of my DIY juices.

Happy vaping.

Hey everyone :)
My name is DJ and I started vaping around October 2016. My current setup is an Eleaf iPower 80W mod with a Limitless RDTA. Looking to buy a better mod with longer battery life soon. I make my own vape juice with my friends and we have loads of fun experimenting with the different flavours.

My name is DJ and I started vaping around October 2016. My current setup is an Eleaf iPower 80W mod with a Limitless RDTA. Looking to buy a better mod with longer battery life soon. I make my own vape juice with my friends and we have loads of fun experimenting with the different flavours.
Welcome DJ!

Plenty of advice for new mods, and a huge DIY section to explore on here! Give us a shout if you need an answer to anything specific and we'll see what we can do!

Hello @DJ Coeterbal and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the bankruptcy league! We are all in search of that perfect vape but better, bigger and shinier things are being released almost daily. I'm afraid we are chasing the end of the rainbow here.

Regards

Hi all
My Name is Smok, been vaping for around two months. Been off the Siggies for that time. Using a Smok Osub 80W and loving it.

Hi all
My Name is Smok, been vaping for around two months. Been off the Siggies for that time. Using a Smok Osub 80W and loving it.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Hey guys, RooiWillie here. Been vaping for a couple of years now, but regretfully have fallen off the wagen rather plenty... Trying my best. Been checking out the forum for quite a while too, you okes have helped me quite a lot in the past, cheers for that. Hoping to add some value to the family!

Hey guys, RooiWillie here. Been vaping for a couple of years now, but regretfully have fallen off the wagen rather plenty... Trying my best. Been checking out the forum for quite a while too, you okes have helped me quite a lot in the past, cheers for that. Hoping to add some value to the family!
Hahaha! RooiWillie! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums! Glad you've found some useful stuff on here. Even though vaping makes quitting a lot easier, it's still definitely not a simple process. What kit are you using? What seems to be working or not working?

Hahaha! RooiWillie! :rolleyes:
What kit are you using? What seems to be working or not working?

Started with a KBOX mini, bought myself a SMOK alien starter kit a few weeks back. Guess its been a combination of probably not been kitted out well enough and the fact that the wifey still rocks the stinkies. Temptation, you son of a...

Started with a KBOX mini, bought myself a SMOK alien starter kit a few weeks back. Guess its been a combination of probably not been kitted out well enough and the fact that the wifey still rocks the stinkies. Temptation, you son of a...
Haha! The KBox mini is the BEST!

I imagine it would be harder with someone else smoking around you, I was lucky enough not to have that problem. She's not interested into giving up?

Back