Introduce Yourselves:

Hey guys, RooiWillie here. Been vaping for a couple of years now, but regretfully have fallen off the wagen rather plenty... Trying my best. Been checking out the forum for quite a while too, you okes have helped me quite a lot in the past, cheers for that. Hoping to add some value to the family!

Hello @RooiWillie and welcome to the forum. Best of luck with getting on the wagon for good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Vapers, I'm a rather serious vaping enthusiast from the Helderberg, I have written and write reviews for a number of UK and US vaping sites, so vaping has kinda become a way of life for me. I'm hoping to get into doing video reviews too soon. Recently started using RBAs and also mixing my own juice, so I'm branching out a little. Definitely a sub-Ohmer and the bigger the better for me. Don't really have any vaping buddies here in SA but going to the Vape Fest in CT on the 25th, I'm thinking that might change.

Hey all

Rob here from Joey's. Played with a Aio MTL for about 3 months fell off numerous times. Switched to a eLeaf iJust S with SS316 ECL 0,3ohm coil and haven't looked back. Not even inclined to light up another one. Started playing around with raws to make my own juice, which led me to this awesome setup here. So far so good. Very informative and an awesome crowd.

Very much Thanks ;)

Attention all new members

If you are in the JHB area on Saturday 1 April 2017 - dont miss :

the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet

taking place at Sandton NewsCafe at 11h00

There will be great vaping vendors and lots of passionate vapers.
Its going to be super! If you havent been to a vape meet before, give it a try. Its an epic afternoon out!

For more info check out the Vape Meet thread here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/

Its free to attend, just RSVP on that thread and you will be in line to win prizes on the day.

image-jpg.77426

Hi Vapers, I'm a rather serious vaping enthusiast from the Helderberg, I have written and write reviews for a number of UK and US vaping sites, so vaping has kinda become a way of life for me. I'm hoping to get into doing video reviews too soon. Recently started using RBAs and also mixing my own juice, so I'm branching out a little. Definitely a sub-Ohmer and the bigger the better for me. Don't really have any vaping buddies here in SA but going to the Vape Fest in CT on the 25th, I'm thinking that might change.

Hi @Labvapes and welcome to the forum... I'd love to be your vaping buddy

Hey all

Rob here from Joey's. Played with a Aio MTL for about 3 months fell off numerous times. Switched to a eLeaf iJust S with SS316 ECL 0,3ohm coil and haven't looked back. Not even inclined to light up another one. Started playing around with raws to make my own juice, which led me to this awesome setup here. So far so good. Very informative and an awesome crowd.

Very much Thanks ;)

Hi @Piratical Cookie and welcome to the forum... congrats on kicking the stinkies

Hey guys, Hugo here from Alberton, jhb. Stopped smoking cigarettes after nearly 20years Thanks to vaping . I love vaping and I'm glad I turned to vaping. My horrible cough has basically disappeared. Glad to be here, think I'll be vaping for life :) :) :)

Hey guys, Hugo here from Alberton, jhb. Stopped smoking cigarettes after nearly 20years Thanks to vaping . I love vaping and I'm glad I turned to vaping. My horrible cough has basically disappeared. Glad to be here, think I'll be vaping for life :) :) :)

Hello @ooogz and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, Tiaan here. Been floating around on the forum. Some good advice going around here. Thanks. Haven't started yet, looking for a setup atm.

Welcome @ooogz and a big congrats on quitting the stinkies. Great achievement!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi All, Tiaan here. Been floating around on the forum. Some good advice going around here. Thanks. Haven't started yet, looking for a setup atm.

Welcome @Tiaan21
Feel free to ask questions to get you going and help you out.
Tell us what kind of vape you are looking for and what your budget is and I am sure several of us will try assist you with ideas of what to consider

Hello, Dave here
From New Zealand, long way From SA but this is by far best Forum. 2 months ciggie free.
Saved 1000 dollars so far.
Complete newbie but slowly learning

Back