Introduce Yourselves:

Hello all!

I'm Ben. I have been vaping for about 5 years now and I love it. Started with the very cheap, tiny e-cigs, jumped to mech mods for a couple of years and recently got a nice 220W box mod. I like making my own coils and I am very interested in starting DIY juice.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum @Ben-j
Congrats on the five years of vaping, that is a long time indeed
Enjoy your stay and looking forward to hearing more aboit your experiences

Howzit

Im Jerome. Been vaping off & on for around 4 years now.

Never had much exposure to the south african Vape scene and support to get off the stickies like I do now.

Currently vaping on a SMOK Alien 220W and switching between my EXO XL & big baby beast tanks.

Always looking learn more about vaping and educate others. Maybe save a life or 2

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

Howzit

Never had much exposure to the south african Vape scene and support to get off the stickies like I do now.

Currently vaping on a SMOK Alien 220W and switching between my EXO XL & big baby beast tanks.

Always looking learn more about vaping and educate others. Maybe save a life or 2

Welcome Jerome. Put your feet up, make yourself at home and enjoy the forum. You will find plenty information and support around here.

Good luck letting go of those stinkies.

Regards

Howzit

Welcome to the forum @JCNaik
Congrats on the vaping. As Raindance said, lots of info and support here.
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy

Hi all, noob to the forum not to vaping:(.
Been vaping since November '16 so far its been an amazing experience / hobby, the vaping community are nothing short of fantastic people and i am glad I've stumbled into this journey...
:LOLGUY::CRAZYTROLL:

Been vaping since November '16 so far its been an amazing experience / hobby, the vaping community are nothing short of fantastic people and i am glad I've stumbled into this journey...

Welcome @FaMZo
Congrats on the vaping and what a hobby it is!
Enjoy your stay here and wishing you all the best

If you are free on Sat 1 April, join us at the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet
Gonna be a great day. Lots of vapers and several superb vendors
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/
RSVP on the thread to be in line to win some great prizes

Howsit guys

My name is wayne and i have been vaping for about 2 years now. I currently vape on a Eleaf lychee mounted on a pico 75w.

Currently in the market for some new kit and would like to start mixing DIY

Cheers

Hello all!

I'm Ben. I have been vaping for about 5 years now and I love it. Started with the very cheap, tiny e-cigs, jumped to mech mods for a couple of years and recently got a nice 220W box mod. I like making my own coils and I am very interested in starting DIY juice.

Cheers

Hello @Ben-j and welcome to the forum.

Howzit

Hello @JCNaik and welcome to the forum

Hello @FaMZo and welcome to the forum

Howsit guys

My name is wayne and i have been vaping for about 2 years now. I currently vape on a Eleaf lychee mounted on a pico 75w.

Cheers

Hello @Wayne Swanepoel and welcome to the forum. Keep an eye out on the classifieds for some awesome gear

@JCNaik have you had any problems or issues with the alien kit? Thinking of maybe upgradig but doing some research so any info would be helpful!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Howsit guys

Cheers

Welcome @Wayne Swanepoel and congrats on the vaping
Lots of great DIY discussions and experts on here. Just go to the DIY threads inside the E-Liquid category.

And hope to see you at the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet on Sat 1 April. There will be several great vendors there with quite a bit of gear (Vape Cartel, Vaperite and Vape Club).

Check out the thread for more details:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/

@JCNaik have you had any problems or issues with the alien kit? Thinking of maybe upgradig but doing some research so any info would be helpful!

None what so ever bud. Just the RBA on the baby beast tank did seem to be a bit of a pain. Giving me all different readings even when changing wires.

Using the limitless exo xl tank and have no issues.

Good day All, my name is Chantelle de Wit

I got into vaping in a not so common way
I was booked into hospital last year October and was diagnosed with Anxiety and Major Depressive Disorder with the possibility of developing a personality disorder such as Bipolar

While I was in hospital I picked up the habbit of smoking as the nicotine increased my dopamine levels which made me feel more grounded

Once I left hospital I continued to smoke, but my Boyfriend was unhappy about it, so I made a compromise
I told him that if he got me a vape for Christmas I would quit smoking and I would then only vape.

I can officially say that since I got my vape I have not touched a cigarette

I have had two mods, I started with an eleaf istick pico mega and have now moved onto a Smoke Alien 220w Mod

I am a very happy Vaper and I have converted many smokers into vapers.

And that's my story on my vaping Journey

Good day, I have the smoke alien mod and I have had it for few months and have not had a single issue, I am absolutely in love with my mod

I was booked into hospital last year October and was diagnosed with Anxiety and Major Depressive Disorder with the possibility of developing a personality disorder such as Bipolar

While I was in hospital I picked up the habbit of smoking as the nicotine increased my dopamine levels which made me feel more grounded

Once I left hospital I continued to smoke, but my Boyfriend was unhappy about it, so I made a compromise
I told him that if he got me a vape for Christmas I would quit smoking and I would then only vape.

I have had two mods, I started with an eleaf istick pico mega and have now moved onto a Smoke Alien 220w Mod

Welcome @Chan-Telly !

Fantastic to hear that you managed to hold to the commitment of the vape! That is a different story!

Hope you enjoy your time with us, what are your favourite juices?

Welcome @Chan-Telly !

Fantastic to hear that you managed to hold to the commitment of the vape! That is a different story!

Hope you enjoy your time with us, what are your favourite juices?
I have a few favourites

this includes : Mystic nectur flying gecko, Galactic fish
Wiener Chasing Tails

I have a few favourites

this includes : Mystic nectur flying gecko, Galactic fish
Wiener Chasing Tails
I haven't tried any of the Mystic stuff, but the Wiener range is definitely amazing!

Hi my name's Kyle, from Joburg, been vaping for about 2 years. Started off with the subvod to stay of the stinkies, and since then been through a few mods and atomizers! Loved the vaping experience to such an extent it prompted me to now start my own online store with my good mate @Cruzz_33 :aplastao:

Hi my name's Kyle, from Joburg, been vaping for about 2 years. Started off with the subvod to stay of the stinkies, and since then been through a few mods and atomizers! Loved the vaping experience to such an extent it prompted me to now start my own online store with my good mate @Cruzz_33 :aplastao:
Welcome @KyleSociety !

You're in good hands with @Cruzz_33 , the man knows his stuff!

Hello @Chan-Telly and welcome to the forum... Vaping is the stuff that dreams are made of... with the correct set up, replacing a fatal addiction like smoking becomes a walk in the park. Best of luck with your vaping journey and personal health.

I'm an Alien man myself and I have yet to have an issue with mine. My bro and a couple of friends have all gotten Alien kits on my recommendation and out of the 8 or so odd buys that I've made for them... We had one Alien mod screen die on us. The mod fired perfectly fine but the screen showed blank. The retailer contacted the supplier and within 2 days there was a brand new alien KIT on the doorstep!! I say 'kit' in bold cause it was the mod only that failed and the supplier decided to replace his broken mod only with a full kit...

Wow that is awesome. Would anyone know where I could find a decent price for a mod. Don't need the kit but might want to get it for the backup tank. Because I would not mind upgrading soon but will have to see first

Back