Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all I would also like to introduce myself. I wouldn't say that im a newby to vape but I am definitely a newby to this forum, acctualy it's my first time on any forum. I started vaping about 3 years ago and started off with a eleaf 100w and a billow v2. I watched tons of youtube videos on coil building and all that and now just recently I have hit the milestone of making my own aliens. At this moment im using the trusty old hexohm and a sherman rta (will see how long that lasts). Long story short... Hi.

Hi all I would also like to introduce myself. I wouldn't say that im a newby to vape but I am definitely a newby to this forum, acctualy it's my first time on any forum. I started vaping about 3 years ago and started off with a eleaf 100w and a billow v2. I watched tons of youtube videos on coil building and all that and now just recently I have hit the milestone of making my own aliens. At this moment im using the trusty old hexohm and a sherman rta (will see how long that lasts). Long story short... Hi.

Hello @FrankHeunis and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum @FrankHeunis
Congrats on the 3 years of vaping!
Wishing you well from here on and enjoy your stay

Hello all, I'm John. New to the vaping community. I use to smoke the hookah pipe and stopped about a year ago. Just got too much of a hassle. Got a Twisp edge (it's in the for sale section now) about a month or two ago from my sister, but didn't do much for me. I purchased an iJust 2 last week and have mixed my first 4 single flavor liquids. Didn't come out too bad if I may say so myself. For now, just finding my way through the clouds.

Hello all, I'm John. New to the vaping community. I use to smoke the hookah pipe and stopped about a year ago. Just got too much of a hassle. Got a Twisp edge (it's in the for sale section now) about a month or two ago from my sister, but didn't do much for me. I purchased an iJust 2 last week and have mixed my first 4 single flavor liquids. Didn't come out too bad if I may say so myself. For now, just finding my way through the clouds.
Welcome @JohnC , I see you are interested in DIY juice and so forth, you have come to the right place. Noobs and pro's alike are all working at improving our skills and sharing what we learn. Check out some of the DIY mixing threads as you please. and feel free to ask, there is no such thing as a "dumb" question and share as you go along. You will find help and assistance is freely available right here.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your journey with us!

Regards

Hello @JohnC and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ECIGSSA @JohnC Feel free to ask whatever questions you have. There are a lot of friendly knowledgeable guys that are willing to assist you in whatever you need.

Welcome to the forum @JohnC
Congrats on the vaping and on making your own juices
All the best for your vape journey from here
Enjoy

Hello all, My names too long so call me Mowzer. I've been vaping for about a year. Use to smoke hookah pipe daily and stopped about a year ago got into it again now and again. Got an RX200 with a Goon RDA for a year, that I just sold. For now, just trying to find the best mod and tank so i can stay away from Hookah

Hello all, My names too long so call me Mowzer. I've been vaping for about a year. Use to smoke hookah pipe daily and stopped about a year ago got into it again now and again. Got an RX200 with a Goon RDA for a year, that I just sold. For now, just trying to find the best mod and tank so i can stay away from Hookah

Welcome to the forum @ZMowzer
Congrats on the vaping and staying away from combustibles
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh Mowzer! I had a friend at school with the same problem. Naturally being kids we mocked the heck out of him for it!

Hi my name is David and I am a Vaping Addict.

Ok all jokes aside :p I have been vaping for little under 3 months went from smoking 20 stinkies a day for 26 years and feel so much better. In the beginning I thought this would work out cheaper but now it has become a hobby currently sitting with 4 mods and plenty of tanks and rda's, trying to get my wife into vaping aswell and I live in the Mother City :)

Thats all for now folks :)

Welcome to the forum @David Naude
And congrats on the vaping ! What a win
Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hello @ZMowzer and welcome to the forum

Hi my name is David and I am a Vaping Addict.

Ok all jokes aside :p I have been vaping for little under 3 months went from smoking 20 stinkies a day for 26 years and feel so much better. In the beginning I thought this would work out cheaper but now it has become a hobby currently sitting with 4 mods and plenty of tanks and rda's, trying to get my wife into vaping aswell and I live in the Mother City :)

Thats all for now folks :)

Hello @David Naude and welcome to the forum

Hello everyone, I'm Row
Well, I started vaping in February this year! I started with an AIO which i still use as my night device , currently using a Pico Mega with a Pharaoh rta attached on it.
So my journey to vaping has been an interesting one so far, built my first coil!
0.9ohm single coil, maybe someone can assist me in getting it to a lower ohm?
I made my first e liquid which absolutely failed! It tasted like a damp towel hahaha!
On the bright side, I motivate others to start vaping and i can do the Jelly fish trick! well sometimes
It looks a little wonky but I'll perfect it in time.

So yeah, I'm glad to be part of this community, hoping to gain some knowledge from you guys
Thanks for the opportunity to be apart of the vaping community ☺️

Hello everyone, I'm Row
Well, I started vaping in February this year! I started with an AIO which i still use as my night device , currently using a Pico Mega with a Pharaoh rta attached on it.
So my journey to vaping has been an interesting one so far, built my first coil!
I made my first e liquid which absolutely failed! It tasted like a damp towel hahaha!
On the bright side, I motivate others to start vaping and i can do the Jelly fish trick! well sometimes

So yeah, I'm glad to be part of this community, hoping to gain some knowledge from you guys

Welcome and congratulations.
Try this site for coil building and ask on the forum:
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?r=0.5&awg=26&id=3
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/show-us-your-builds-kayfun-russians-similar.t1610/

Enjoy

Hello everyone, I'm Row

Thanks for the opportunity to be apart of the vaping community

Hello @I-like_to-vape and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I'm Row

Welcome Row!

There is a huge sense of achievement in building your first coil. Congratulations! I remember doing mine and it felt like I was defusing a bomb!

When you made your juice did you use a recipe or try your own? All my DIY attempts failed miserably but it was because I was intent on making my own recipes, there is a lot of benefit to starting off using others' recipes and learning from them.

I've been vaping for almost 18 months and I still can't do a jelly!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Back