Introduce Yourselves:

Good day Vape Familia!

My name is Alana, I currently stay in Pretoria and have been vaping now officially a month and I will never look back again!! I have been smoking for over 13 years and vaping has changed everything... I currently have a Black and blue Smok Alien 220W mod partnered up with a CoilArt Mage RTA Rebuildable Tank, she is a boss! Oh yes, my favourite flavour at the moment is Candyfloss from (________)

Welcome to the forum @Alana_Vivid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all...
I'm new here but not new to vaping, been a non-stinky for +- 2 years now.
Nice place you've got here, my first time here, but hey - everyone had a first time for everything? Let's see how this pan out, I'm not much of a forum guy...
Anyway, hi to ya all and happy vaping tonight!

Hi all...
Nice place you've got here, my first time here, but hey - everyone had a first time for everything? Let's see how this pan out, I'm not much of a forum guy...

Welcome to the forum @Vital Vape

Hi all...
Most welcome to the forum @Vital Vape. Congrats on being a non-stinky. Hope you enjoy our community. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum @Vital Vape. Congrats on being a non-stinky. Hope you enjoy our community. Happy vaping.
Yup, used to stink up for 20 years... By the look of it you guys (and gals) look like a happy cloud... Sure I'll be in the clouds among you all...

Hello all you lovely people!

Name is Zaheer. From Centurion, been vaping since mid 2014. Don't miss the ciggs one bit :D Will be my second Vape Con I'm going to (went for the very first one in JHB).

See you'll at the Heartfelt Arena :headbang:

@Vital Vape and @Zaheer87 Welcome to the forums! Really great to see you join our awesome vaping family! Hope you really dig it here.
If you have any questions, feel free to give any of us a shout. Folks are really friendly.

If you are coming through on Saturday, I will see you there!:aplastao:

Hello all you lovely people!

Name is Zaheer. From Centurion, been vaping since mid 2014. Don't miss the ciggs one bit :D Will be my second Vape Con I'm going to (went for the very first one in JHB).

See you'll at the Heartfelt Arena :headbang:

Welcome to the forum @Zaheer87

Hello everyone!

I'm Gerhard, software developer from Valhalla/Centurion.
I've been vaping on and off for a few years now (mostly on TWISP stuff, little did I know...) to attempt to reduce my cigarette consumption, but have recently learned about the vast world of mods and DIY coils and such mostly thanks to @TheV and have been bitten by the vape bug hard now. Recently did my first RDA build and really enjoying it.

Looking forward to learning and experiencing more that the world of vaping has to offer.

Also going to be my first Vapecon and quite excited to be attending.
See you there! :)

Hello everyone!

I've been vaping on and off for a few years now (mostly on TWISP stuff, little did I know...) to attempt to reduce my cigarette consumption, but have recently learned about the vast world of mods and DIY coils and such mostly thanks to @TheV and have been bitten by the vape bug hard now. Recently did my first RDA build and really enjoying it.

Looking forward to learning and experiencing more that the world of vaping has to offer.

Welcome @DracesBane! Happy you finally found your way on here.
There's a bunch of awesome people here! You will certainly enjoy your stay!
Even though we work in the same office we can be friends here too :p haha

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Most welcome to the forum. Do shout if you have any questions. Enjoy Vapecon. Happy vaping.

Hello everyone!

Welcome dude! Hope you really dig it here!

Hello everyone!

Welcome @DracesBane, and thanks for the intro.

Hello to you all fellow vape fanatics!!! My name is Tumelo from the westrand and i'm a web designer/Tender Admin by day. I have been vaping now for 3months. Initially i'm not a smoker, never really liked ciggs but on the other hand i have been smoking hubbly but it was a on and of relationship due to the fact that flavours have tobacco and i was against that. Theni had i was intrigued by by the TRICKSTERS!!! there and then i knew i had to be part of the vape community. Overall i love tricking and that's the main reason i started vaping and hope to learn more from you peeps!!!

One Love!!!!

Hello to you all fellow vape fanatics!!! My name is Tumelo from the westrand and i'm a web designer/Tender Admin by day. I have been vaping now for 3months. Initially i'm not a smoker, never really liked ciggs but on the other hand i have been smoking hubbly but it was a on and of relationship due to the fact that flavours have tobacco and i was against that. Theni had i was intrigued by by the TRICKSTERS!!! there and then i knew i had to be part of the vape community. Overall i love tricking and that's the main reason i started vaping and hope to learn more from you peeps!!!

One Love!!!!
Most welcome to the forum @Tumelo Maleke. Yeah, vaping is far better than cigs and hubbly. Try to attend VapeCon in Pretoria this Saturday. There will be a trick competition and Vaperite has a well known international trickster as a guest. Check out this thread. Happy vaping.

Hi all. I'm Tara from Pretoria. I've only really been vaping for about a month or so. I had a friend introduce me as she got really into it and sold me a Smok V8 Baby Beast. Still been getting used to the whole thing as I've been a normal smoker for about 6years so felt unsure about the change as its so technical and a bit overwhelming. I know very few other vapers, so its difficult to get excited about when you don't have people to teach you about everything. Luckily I'm off to VapeCon this weekend and have a nice list of things that I'd like to look at and juices I'd like to experience. I first started vaping the Wicked Wicks spearmint flavor as I'm not big on very sweet flavors and I'm getting ready to change my first coil on my own. I've been getting very interested in this whole thing, but its very scary and intimidating to try navigate on your own as a complete NOOB. So hoping I can meet fellow vapers, learn how it all works and get to fully enjoy Vaping.

Looking forward to the whole experience!

Hope to see some of you at VapeCon!!

Most welcome to the forum @Tumelo Maleke. Yeah, vaping is far better than cigs and hubbly. Try to attend VapeCon in Pretoria this Saturday. There will be a trick competition and Vaperite has a well known international trickster as a guest. Check out this thread. Happy vaping.
@Andre i want to go to vapecon so bad but its unfortunate for me that i willbe missing it this year and it sad that i wont see Johnny from vGod. Eish i guess there is always a next time.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum @DracesBane

One Love!!!!

Welcome to the forum @Tumelo Maleke

Hi all. I'm Tara from Pretoria. I've only really been vaping for about a month or so. I had a friend introduce me as she got really into it and sold me a Smok V8 Baby Beast. Still been getting used to the whole thing as I've been a normal smoker for about 6years so felt unsure about the change as its so technical and a bit overwhelming. I know very few other vapers, so its difficult to get excited about when you don't have people to teach you about everything. Luckily I'm off to VapeCon this weekend and have a nice list of things that I'd like to look at and juices I'd like to experience. I first started vaping the Wicked Wicks spearmint flavor as I'm not big on very sweet flavors and I'm getting ready to change my first coil on my own. I've been getting very interested in this whole thing, but its very scary and intimidating to try navigate on your own as a complete NOOB. So hoping I can meet fellow vapers, learn how it all works and get to fully enjoy Vaping.

Welcome to the forum @TaraFufu

Most welcome to the forum @TaraFufu. Yes, for the shortest learning curve annex some experienced vapers at Vapecon. They will be at the seating area most probably. Do not be shy - 99.9 % of vapers are very approachable and more than happy to help. Happy vaping.

One Love!!!!
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you really dig it here, and maybe also learn a thing or two by our tricksters

Hi all

I'm from the KZN Midlands.

I've recently quitted smoking cigarettes for over a week and I really don't want to go back on them - I'm sticking to vaping now because the flavours taste and smell far much better. Also I find that it's a lot cheaper than tobacco too.

I have also found that mixing my ejuices (bought from VapeKing) has yielded some pretty interesting combined flavours (French Strawberry / Blueberry / Menthol Ice imparts a sweet flavour) and mixing peach, mango and menthol also gives a subtle but pleasant flavour too. And that's all I'm sticking to for now. I am currently using a Twisp Clearo but want to move away from it once I've used up all my spare coils - the charger's screw-in thing has busted and I can no longer screw in my batteries for charging, which is why I am going over to the iJust S starter kit. Also the sucky thing about the Twisp Clearo is that it leaks occassionally and their items are extremely expensive, compared to what I've seen in other vaping online stores.

Cheers for now - see you around the forums.

Back