Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Guys, my name is Ricky, from cape town... Been vaping for about a year... Started of casual vaper but getting hooked as time goes on
Hey dude! Welcome to the forums! Hope you really dig it here.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask the really friendly folk here

Hey people...
My name is Kris.

Been vaping for just over 2 years.

I am now the proud owner of a Tesla WYE 200w with a Kylin RTA and
a Praxxis Banshee 150w with a Twisted Messes v2.

Quit smoking 6 months ago... Wont turn back!

Awesome forum!!
Don't know 'WYE' I haven't joined a long time ago!!

Attachments

• 21150070_10213054705456027_9163529115662583710_n.jpg
    21150070_10213054705456027_9163529115662583710_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 21151199_10213054703335974_973329574757957255_n.jpg
    21151199_10213054703335974_973329574757957255_n.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 23
Hey people...
My name is Kris.

Awesome forum!!

Great to have you here @KRISPY :thumbup:

Hey people...
My name is Kris.

Awesome forum!!

Welcome to the forum @KRISPY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

Name is Gorvian, been vaping little over two months now and not touched a cigarette since. Already mixing my own juices too. Got into vaping so quick and way more than I ever wanted :).
Already looking at buying another mod, currently have a SMOK Alien 220W (which is awesome by the way) with 3 separate tanks as I am switching between flavours constantly.

Welcome well done!!!!!!!! #VapeerForLife #NoTurningBack

Good morning

Name is Gerrit, stopped the stinkies and started vaping since 26/06/2017 and loving each moment of it. Have a Smok Alien 220W, Voodoo Drag with a iJoy Limitless Classic RDTA. Really enjoy building coils and wicking.
Also started mixing my own juice which I love doing. Was at Vapecon 2017 and what an experience it was, will definitely be seeing me again(can't wait).
#vapeon #keeponvaping

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Good morning

Name is Gerrit, stopped the stinkies and started vaping since 26/06/2017 and loving each moment of it. Have a Smok Alien 220W, Voodoo Drag with a iJoy Limitless Classic RDTA. Really enjoy building coils and wicking.
Also started mixing my own juice which I love doing. Was at Vapecon 2017 and what an experience it was, will definitely be seeing me again(can't wait).
#vapeon #keeponvaping
Most welcome to the forum @Mr Smith. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement! Enjoy the hobby.

Hey everyone.
Been stinkie free for a long time now, I smoked for about 22 years. Started on Twisp and now have alot of mods (start vaping they said, it's cheaper than smoking they said!!!....)
What I love the most about vaping is the flavours, (i'm a flavour chaser more than a cloud chaser) but the fact that I no longer inhale tar is a massive bonus...lol
Should have joined here years ago, dunno why I didn't as I have probably missed out on a ton of knowledge. Anyway, I'm here now. Finding this site a bit daunting but I guess it gets easier to use as time goes by.
Thanks for having me:)
Cheers,
Damien

Good morning

#vapeon #keeponvaping

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Mr Smith

Hey everyone.
Been stinkie free for a long time now, I smoked for about 22 years. Started on Twisp and now have alot of mods (start vaping they said, it's cheaper than smoking they said!!!....)
What I love the most about vaping is the flavours, (i'm a flavour chaser more than a cloud chaser) but the fact that I no longer inhale tar is a massive bonus...lol
Should have joined here years ago, dunno why I didn't as I have probably missed out on a ton of knowledge. Anyway, I'm here now. Finding this site a bit daunting but I guess it gets easier to use as time goes by.
Cheers,
Damien

Welcome to the forum @Damien K

Hey everyone.
Cheers,
Damien

Welcome.
You will get the hang of it quickly.

Hey Guys,

My name is Matt, I have been vaping for about 4 years. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Born in East London, SA.

Later this year I have a 6 week holiday booked for October onwards to come back and travel.

I manage a vape shop in Australia and have my own coil business here.

I am heading to JHB, Sun City, Cape Town and taking the garden route to East London.

Any stand out vape shops that are worth the visit? I'm in to mechs and high end mainly. My collection ranges from stabwood regulated through to tubes/stacks and squonks mainly.

Hi Everyone!!

The name's Hendrik. Been vaping non stop for about 3 months now, and I LOVE it!!!

My brother actually got me started with his old Twisp Vega and a SMOK baby beast. Then I upgraded to a G-Priv 220W and, while at the super awesome VapeCon 2017 (VapeCon shirt in my closet too), I got myself a nice new silver T-Priv!!!

I have been skulking around the forums for a couple of months now and decided it is time to join. I am also really interested in starting DIY Juicing, so I am going to be looking for some pointers soon.

Hi Everyone!!

The name's Hendrik. Been vaping non stop for about 3 months now, and I LOVE it!!!

My brother actually got me started with his old Twisp Vega and a SMOK baby beast. Then I upgraded to a G-Priv 220W and, while at the super awesome VapeCon 2017 (VapeCon shirt in my closet too), I got myself a nice new silver T-Priv!!!

I have been skulking around the forums for a couple of months now and decided it is time to join. I am also really interested in starting DIY Juicing, so I am going to be looking for some pointers soon.
Welcome Hendrik!

Glad you decided to come out from behind the curtain! Good luck on your DIY journey, sure you'll find everything you need on here and more!

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome Hendrik.
This is a great platform to learn.
But the platform is only good as long as you ask questions.
So get to it, that juice ain't gonna mix itself!

Back