Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Everyone!!

The name's Hendrik. Been vaping non stop for about 3 months now, and I LOVE it!!!

My brother actually got me started with his old Twisp Vega and a SMOK baby beast. Then I upgraded to a G-Priv 220W and, while at the super awesome VapeCon 2017 (VapeCon shirt in my closet too), I got myself a nice new silver T-Priv!!!

I have been skulking around the forums for a couple of months now and decided it is time to join. I am also really interested in starting DIY Juicing, so I am going to be looking for some pointers soon.

Welcome to the forums dude! Glad you finally decided to stop lurking and join us :-D
Hope you really dig it here!

Hi Everyone!!

The name's Hendrik. Been vaping non stop for about 3 months now, and I LOVE it!!!

My brother actually got me started with his old Twisp Vega and a SMOK baby beast. Then I upgraded to a G-Priv 220W and, while at the super awesome VapeCon 2017 (VapeCon shirt in my closet too), I got myself a nice new silver T-Priv!!!

I have been skulking around the forums for a couple of months now and decided it is time to join. I am also really interested in starting DIY Juicing, so I am going to be looking for some pointers soon.
Welcome to the forums @CypheR_Zer0 - there are tons of useful information on DIY and lots of very helpful mixers around. Look under the E-Liquid section of the forums for a start, and then fire away with your questions. I have learned a lot from here.

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome Hendrik. The guys are right. Ask and there will definitely be an answer. Maybe can test your new juice at Vapecon next year. :clap:

Welcome Hendrik. The guys are right. Ask and there will definitely be an answer. Maybe can test your new juice at Vapecon next year. :clap:
That would be not only amazing but also an enormous honour!! Man can dream

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hi folks
I'm a Vape Hobbyist, with a number of collector's pieces.
Very passionate about vaping and the vapefam!
Most welcome to the forum @Mahlie. You shall be obliged to post pictures of you collector's pieces of course! Here might be a good place.
Happy vaping.

Hi folks
I'm a Vape Hobbyist, with a number of collector's pieces.
Very passionate about vaping and the vapefam!
Welcome @Mahlie

The vapefam here are all very passionate. So, just like me, you should find a lot of interesting topics and people here.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hi, I started vaping in Feb 2017, with an iJustS, cutting from 20 cigs a day to 5-8 a day. Was mostly on zero or 2mg/100ml juices; I understand now that this was too low for me. The leaking tank made my experience very annoying, I could lose around 20-30% of a full tank at random moments, often after refills. Changed the coils, made sure all is tight, etc, nothing did the trick, it kept leaking. This almost turned me away from vaping, but I'm not a quitter!

I did some research online, as there are no vape shops within 300km of where I live, I got a better mod (Asmodus Minikin V2) and a 100% non-leaky tank (Vaporesso VECO Plus, top airflow), extra set of batteries to never run out of power and my juices are now between 2 and 6mg. (favourite is VapeMOB Papa Smurf)

Since July 18th, I'm not tempted by real cigs anymore, and haven't touched them, despite still having a few packs in the house, office, car, etc. My next step might be RTAs or DIY eJuices, but one thing for sure, vaping has replaced smoking for me, and I'm fully invested in the hobby now!

Hi, I started vaping in Feb 2017, with an iJustS, cutting from 20 cigs a day to 5-8 a day. Was mostly on zero or 2mg/100ml juices; I understand now that this was too low for me. The leaking tank made my experience very annoying, I could lose around 20-30% of a full tank at random moments, often after refills. Changed the coils, made sure all is tight, etc, nothing did the trick, it kept leaking. This almost turned me away from vaping, but I'm not a quitter!

I did some research online, as there are no vape shops within 300km of where I live, I got a better mod (Asmodus Minikin V2) and a 100% non-leaky tank (Vaporesso VECO Plus, top airflow), extra set of batteries to never run out of power and my juices are now between 2 and 6mg. (favourite is VapeMOB Papa Smurf)

Since July 18th, I'm not tempted by real cigs anymore, and haven't touched them, despite still having a few packs in the house, office, car, etc. My next step might be RTAs or DIY eJuices, but one thing for sure, vaping has replaced smoking for me, and I'm fully invested in the hobby now!

Fantastic and well done on sticking with it. We have all had some bad experiences with mods/atties but when you find the right device for you, there is no turning back.

Welcome to the forum @lanturlu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey
My name is Mahmood Hasan.

I have been vaping for just over 6 months. I own a smok alien 220w. Since I got my vape I was able to quit smoking.
I am passionate about vaping.

Hey
My name is Mahmood Hasan.

I have been vaping for just over 6 months. I own a smok alien 220w. Since I got my vape I was able to quit smoking.
I am passionate about vaping.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a great achievement. Vaping is our passion and hobby too! Happy vaping.

Back