Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all
I have introduced myself here just over a week ago and asked for some advice after wich i've ordered some R1700 worth of goodies from VapeKing. Well at this moment i am a very disappointed wannabe vapour. I am still waiting for my hardware to arrive. I have ordered some stuff on the same day from a shop that ships free of charge for orders above R420 ( some may know who im referring to) and received my parcel the next day. My Question. Is it normal to wait this long? Oh by the way, i cant seem to trace this parcel
something is definitely wrong there, when I ordered I got my stuff the next day.... and I live under a rock in the bush :rolleyes:

@BumbleBee yeah going for a bigger tank soon, planning for the aerotank hopefully it will be here by next monday. Can't wait

@johan i chain vape pretty much the entire day, only relax n vape at home. But I am really enjoying it

nothing wrong with chain vaping, i consider myself a chainvaper.....lol only when i am actually busy with work or coils or something do i put my MVP down.....lol

Morning all, just a quick post to introduce myself. Been smoking for close on 22 years and have been introduced to vaping only about a month ago! Bought myself and the missus a starter kit from VapeKing last week Saturday and we are hooked!!!! Thank you so much for all the great reviews, tips and information on the forum. It really is SUPER helpful!

Welcome @Phill
All the best for your vaping journey! Its a great thing you are doing.
And hope you enjoy the forum - we have a great place here.

Hey guys, the name's Alex and I'm from Durbz. Vaping now for about 2 months and really enjoying it. Haven't touched an analog since.

My current setup
innokin VV V3
ego variable wattage - my secondary battery cause the vvv3 only lasts me like half the day
iclear 16
mini protank 2
kanger t3s - having issues on my vvv3

threw out my ce5 and h2

at the moment i am only smoking feellife and hangsen and twisp rebel cause i cant seem to get a better red bull flavour

this months juices
hangsen
watermelon - surprising good
juicy peach - awesome
plum
red cola
red energy - a bit fruity for my taste

Feellife
cocktail - more banana-ish taste
swiss dark chocolate
licorice - not as good as the one i bought from them 2 months ago
berry

it sounds like a lot but i do like 6ml a day, carry 5 iclear 16 topped up and by the time i leave work they are out

any advice or tips would be appreciated

Welcome to the forum @Al3x
Hope you enjoy your stay here - we sure have a great place !
All the best for your vaping journey - seems like you are doing very nicely

On the topic of Red Bull flavour, I agree, Twisp's Rebel is very good. I also havent found another one as good and I have tried a few.

Perhaps give a few other vendors a try on the juice front. A great one is VapourMountain. It is run by @Oupa, also on this forum. They are listed as a retailer under the retailer section. They have 10ml samples at R50 which makes it cheaper to try a selection of juices.

Hello peeps... I am very noob at vaping and all I know is it's lekker! Anyhoo it's way past my bed time and I don't know what else to say, so will try again tomorrow!

Welcome all noobs to the forum! Keep the vapes vapy!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome @kilr0y ZA. Many awesome mods and juices to discover to make it more lekker. Enjoy the stay.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attention all new members
...and even some long-standing members

Pease put your location in your personal details.
It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right,
- select "personal details"
- and fill in the "location" field.

No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

Hello peeps... I am very noob at vaping and all I know is it's lekker! Anyhoo it's way past my bed time and I don't know what else to say, so will try again tomorrow!

Welcome @kilr0y ZA
Glad you think vaping is lekker. It sure is
Hope you enjoy the forum - we have a really great place here.
All the best with your vaping journey.

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Welcome to the forum @kilr0y ZA, enjoy!! You gona love it here, you wont be a noob for to long. And I'm so glad to see so many females joining lately.

Hi guys n gals :D I'm Michael . Not a smoker. But have taken an interest in vaping after seeing a friends twisp. I'm from Cape Town :) Amped to learn more :)

A very very warm welcome to all the new forum members and all the additions to the vape family. It's so awesome to see the vape community growing in South Africa. Welcome all to an epic forum where you will find loads of kieff folks who can help on this magical journey of the vape.

Hi guys n gals :D I'm Michael . Not a smoker. But have taken an interest in vaping after seeing a friends twisp. I'm from Cape Town :) Amped to learn more :)

Most welcome. Do browse around. If you have any questions, shoot. We are here to help and be helped. Hope you do not add nicotine should you decide to vape. The long term effects of vaping is unknown so do consider carefully.

Thanks guys! Been reading a few threads and I'm hooked :D

Back